Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 20:55:04

Honestly been trying to find out who that last suicider was just because it'd be hilarious to show you how wrong you are. I'm about 80% convinced it's FDF but I lack tangible proof to this point so I am continuing to dig. Symba included, that'd make 3 of your 4 suiciders this set never elders. But feel free to dream up whatever narrative makes you feel better. I'll continue paying for our mistakes in the mean time while SOL owes you just as much.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 21:09:10

What about Vamps? Maybe you didn’t direct them but you know who many of them are. You could prove your position by exposing them.

Its just frustrating to deal with this crap and other netting alliances do not.

Edited By: Requiem on Jul 26th 2018, 21:15:45
See Original Post

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 21:12:13

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Every player in this game who suicides, griefs or kills is just called an elder I think. Rather than putting some intelligent thought into who your suicides are and addressing that and trying to fix the problem, you just call it an elder and point the finger at me. I get it. Not like I didn't make an effort to pay my clans reps this set while SOL still owes you $3b.

Lets be honest a lot of them are Elders members or former members, dont play stupid. You support and encourage it behind closed doors. Don’t be nice in public and plot behind the scenes, its very unflattering.

+1
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 21:34:20

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Almost every netting tag that merged into LaF merged into LaF because of the actions of (primarily) Elders and (to a much smaller extent) SOL

Lol. History lesson? I'll hear you out tho. Name 1 netting tag who joined laf because of the actions of elders. Just need 1. LCN bounced into laf at the end of last set because of neither of those tags. OMA wasn't us or SOL either. that was a product of the MD war. I'm legit trying to think of one tag. Nothing comes to mind.

Derricks spin is unreal... OMA joined LaF the set after Elders and SOL attacked them and us. Same with RED, in fact, tho they only stayed one set.

Are you just completely lost and demented or are you making fluff up like we all think?

Yes, for the first time ever elders payed reps for a suicide they did. Thats nice, thats not a pattern, it will have to be repeated each other time it happens for a few sets for it not to be an outlier. Or better yet, no suicides.

FDF suicided LaF from MD.. But the war with elders started with several people tagged elders hitting LaF in a short time span. That set Elders and SoF beat SOL and Stones at war, this set SOL crushed what now remains of Stones, SOF and Elders as well as EVO put together. I just wonder if you yourself think that your politics of lies have been effective, given this?

SAD.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 21:36:27

After the MD war OMA was still around as evidenced by your war against them...

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 21:41:45

Thank you number 60 for self deleting. Only 27 to go.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 21:54:15

Thats drcprince... good job of making him give up... really makes the game better you know?

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 21:56:20

I didn't do anything to make him leave. I'm just laughing after the fact.

The_Hawk

Jul 26th 2018, 21:59:13

Like to point out most of elders isn't playing this set.
Maybe point out sol beating a full elders team last set to make a point.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:17:10

What about Vamps? Maybe you didn’t direct them but you know who many of them are. You could prove your position by exposing them.

Its just frustrating to deal with this crap and other netting alliances do not.

As far as I know, Vamps has been a member of SOL for some time now including this set. We actually were discussing not too long ago how it's kind of boring that Vic retired and gains was promoted. There's hardly people there worth hating but you're doing a good job making a case for your griefers rn. Way to call out an ally. Two thumbs up on that. I did however forget oma was included in that block war, but that makes more sense. I know there was a handful of tags we didn't hit but maki was pulling the strings on that one and we openly refused to hit a couple of tags involved (albeit not OMA or red). So kudos. You've managed to name something that happened over a year ago (while at that time saying I was fighting ghosts lol).

If my paying reps legitimately serves no purpose and you're just going to blame every suicider on me anyways, explain to me what the point is? Why don't I just suicide laf right now? Am I just a good guy or what?

I'm trying to make things better between us and azn has done the same. Ultimately if there's no point in doing it, I'll just stop.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:20:36

Legit. Give me one reason. I'm over here trying to make things right and you guys are just being fluffheads to me. If you can come up with one reason to not give up and suicide you I won't do it. Otherwise you can ef right off. Sorry I wasted my missiles on your suiciders.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 22:24:32

Honestly, it's a bolt from the blue to see you pay reps. Albeit fresh, it is not a pattern

Every other day you threaten with suiciders and when we get suicider you say "not mine". How is that credible in the long run?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:28:09

*turns on hilites*

I'm sitting here trying to pay reps while you blame your suiciders on me. If you're going to continue to blame me I'll give you a good reason to. You have until I hit 120

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:30:14

If I'm going to be blamed for a suicide anyways what's the point of not suiciding you, huh? Gonna be my fault regardless. One good reason motherfluffer

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:30:40

Derrick maybe you fail to realize people you brag to talk a lot.......

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:33:05

Anyway you’re right no point in this thread but just know actions speak louder than words. Prove everyone wrong? I just wanna net without unprovoked harassment.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:39:00

And I'm the one trying to get that to happen. Keep shooting that gift horse and the mouth and you've changed me. I still haven't heard a good reason I should keep paying reps. Definitely isn't changing the way I'm being treated.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 22:42:55

I didn't blame this past suicide on you. I know others did and I can't blame them for reasons that I just explained.

The fact is that you threatened to suicide or have people suicide LaF several times before this line of AT posts in private to me. So the level of trust is low, I'm sure if you clean up your act (which I hoped the reps were a sign of) and quit threatening suicides for reasons such as policing, being called out for lying on AT or any of the other reasons you have threatened to suicide LaF, or actually had people do it, someone will trust you at one point, maybe even me. I believe that would be worth it for you. Even if just to increase the pain when you break the trust again. :)

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 22:44:14

To be honest derrick and azn have been doing their damn best trying to get people to stop hitting LAF. We even banned on member if I recall. Its just the plain fact that a lot of people don't like LAF thats why you still get suiciders.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:44:55

Derrick maybe you fail to realize people you brag to talk a lot.......

18:39] <Derrick> yo
[18:40] <Derrick> What did I brag about now?
[18:40] <Requiem> I dont have anything against you personally but when ppl say you know about things and i get hit and all ive done is farm bots im piissed

AT LEAST HAVE SOME FACTS WITH YOUR BULLfluff NARRATIVE!

Still looking for that reason. Turns piling up.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 23:12:23

Btw gerdy.

Here's me paying reps to laf for a topfeed last set:

2018-04-26 22:55 Abiogenesis (#276) [LaF] Bru is a war god (#418) [EEVILLLL] PS 1,412A (+262A)

2018-04-26 02:26 Abiogenesis (#276) [LaF] Bru is a war god (#418) [EEVILLLL] PS 1,539A (+360A)

There's also reps from me going as far back to a set that we've warred you. I've been making it right for a year now and you're the idiot and the liar. I've always made it right since we kissed and made up you tard.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 26th 2018, 23:15:28
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 23:17:50

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Yes, for the first time ever elders payed reps for a suicide they did. Thats nice, thats not a pattern, it will have to be repeated each other time it happens for a few sets for it not to be an outlier. Or better yet, no suicides.
SAD.

Stupid idiot with your stupid lies. Boooooom! You're wrong you fluff now come here and apologize. By the way. He got his land back on the first hit but I gave him two just to be nice.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 26th 2018, 23:19:51
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 23:20:30

Three sets ago it was ICN that payed reps and as those news show it was EEVILLLL that payed reps last set. My memory is pretty good actually. :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 23:28:10

So you're just a liar about elders never paying reps then?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 23:28:54

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 45523; 865284]Btw gerdy.

Here's me paying reps to laf for a topfeed last set:

2018-04-26 22:55 Abiogenesis (#276) [LaF] Bru is a war god (#418) [EEVILLLL] PS 1,412A (+262A)

2018-04-26 02:26 Abiogenesis (#276) [LaF] Bru is a war god (#418) [EEVILLLL] PS 1,539A (+360A)

There's also reps from me going as far back to a set that we've warred you. I've been making it right for a year now and you're the idiot and the liar. I've always made it right since we kissed and made up you tard. [/quote]

Pay attention retard

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 23:33:31

Oh my god you're such an idiot. That's elders with a different tag name. You're such a fluffin idiot

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 23:34:18

Oh my god you're such an idiot. That's elders with a different tag name. You're such a fluffin idiot

Tag name "Elders"
Clan tag: EEVILLLL

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 23:39:34

Baby fluff too proud to admit he's wrong

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 23:40:23

You simply cannot make this kind of drama up!, that's why I despise arranged wars...

/me makes more popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 23:50:00

I can't credit Elders for paying reps when you were in ICN (again not elders at all) as that was clearly done in order to get a pact from us to break it and blindside us later in the set.

I will give you the two hits by Requiem last set tho. So thats twice now, starting to build a pattern, I like it.

Now if those reps had been accompained by something other than threats of more suicides unless we don't police etc it would be epic. Also the namecalling does not improve your credibility or garner you any respect from an almost all adult AT crowd I should think. :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 0:03:58

I'm only threatening to do what you accuse me of publicly. Nothing more. I didn't start this. We were building something until you ran your fluffing mouth

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 27th 2018, 0:04:37

all i see here is blah blah blah!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 0:07:36

I'm willing to accept an apology for the lies you've been spreading about me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 0:09:19

Yo crip. Wyd bro? Care to join me in some festivities if this fluff doesn't stop running his mouth and apologize for his lies.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 27th 2018, 0:19:15

ROFL... I actually LOLed!

sinistril Game profile

Jul 27th 2018, 0:30:15

Do you think the cookie the Oracle gave Neo when they first met was actually a software upgrade?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 1:09:22

Nope, it was a complete waste of bandwidth!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 1:16:37

Nah. She was a fraud.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 27th 2018, 1:31:41

Nah. She was a fraud.

She was right about everything though, and we could see other examples of programs being used as food, ie. red pill, the cake, possibly the candy???

Clearly, something else is going on here.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 3:22:35

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 27th 2018, 12:51:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You simply cannot make this kind of drama up!, that's why I despise arranged wars...

IIRC, the last arranged war I took part in, the alliance I fought against got mad that we won and hit us 3 or 4 resets later lol.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Karnage XZ

Jul 27th 2018, 15:23:17

I don't like it when people suicide LaF, but to be honest, I couldn't be happier that it was Darkprince. Bye bye DP.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

Jul 27th 2018, 16:23:44

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I don't like it when people suicide LaF, but to be honest, I couldn't be happier that it was Darkprince. Bye bye DP.

Dp suicided or was suicided on?

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Jul 27th 2018, 19:18:28

Idk, sounds like suicide on.
Do as I say, not as I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 27th 2018, 22:34:27

Derrick question:
You told Hash this:
<Hash> zack?
<Derrick> Yes
<Hash> uhmz why is he suiciding?
<Derrick> Because laf booted him
<Derrick> DEEERRRP
<Derrick> Same guy who suicided you last set
<Derrick> Literally was in #earthempires talking to himself named tits_mcgee the other night
<Derrick> But obviously the psychopath you guys decided to allow in laf is my fluffing fault
<Hash> lol
<Derrick> You have no one to blame but yourselves for that idiot
<Hash>i have no idea why he was booted or what
<Derrick> I can tell you he's actually nuts
<Derrick> He talks to himself for hours
<Derrick> Pings the people who have ever talked to him 40 times a day
<Derrick> I think he was booted because laf tops got sick of him doing that.

So here is the odd thing. Zack's first country was #444 and we know this because you provided a screenshot to LaF of him bragging hitting my country. We all know countries don't go backwards in numbers..... So Tits_McGee was #434 that just died. #444 died back on 6/24 FOR REF: https://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/444
434 died on 7/24 FOR REF: https://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/434
The part about <Derrick> Literally was in #earthempires talking to himself named tits_mcgee the other night.....
Zack couldn't get into #earthempires if he tried. Well, he could try but it would be a pain in the arse for him. Zarcon set it up that he couldn't do what he was doing before because ban evasion in there was annoying with him. Either way, I went to check logs to make sure. There was no one named Tits_McGee in #earthempires bragging ...or even logged in there, nor has he showed up in that room in a long time.
What we do have is this from #monsterswar:
* Carps () has joined #monsterwar
* Carps slaps Deee around a bit with a large trout
<Carps> https://youtu.be/iphjofnjCKo
<Carps> Derrick all of you can say my multi whatever but got to admit not one of them you all say exist like any of you
<Carps> :P
<Carps> think about that one..............
<Carps> different nicks does not constitute different personalities :P
<Carps> https://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/496
There he is bragging about his #496
Then he logs in using the nick "Fuzzity"
* Fuzzity () has joined #monsterwar
<Fuzzity> https://youtu.be/MkKK49vrd6Q
<Fuzzity> THERE YOU GO DEE

So why are you redirecting 434 as Zack and claiming he was bragging in #earthempires, when the first part is impossible and the second part is impossible too?

Edited By: galleri on Jul 27th 2018, 22:51:34. Reason: I cannot complete a proper sentence...go figure
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 23:18:26

Damn, I'm missing out on some quality entertainment, I should visit irc!
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Jul 28th 2018, 0:05:47

O0o0o0o0o

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 0:22:22

Originally posted by galleri:
Derrick question:
You told Hash this:
<Hash> zack?
<Derrick> Yes
<Hash> uhmz why is he suiciding?
<Derrick> Because laf booted him
<Derrick> DEEERRRP
<Derrick> Same guy who suicided you last set
<Derrick> Literally was in #earthempires talking to himself named tits_mcgee the other night
<Derrick> But obviously the psychopath you guys decided to allow in laf is my fluffing fault
<Hash> lol
<Derrick> You have no one to blame but yourselves for that idiot
<Hash>i have no idea why he was booted or what
<Derrick> I can tell you he's actually nuts
<Derrick> He talks to himself for hours
<Derrick> Pings the people who have ever talked to him 40 times a day
<Derrick> I think he was booted because laf tops got sick of him doing that.

So here is the odd thing. Zack's first country was #444 and we know this because you provided a screenshot to LaF of him bragging hitting my country. We all know countries don't go backwards in numbers..... So Tits_McGee was #434 that just died. #444 died back on 6/24 FOR REF: https://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/444
434 died on 7/24 FOR REF: https://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/434
The part about <Derrick> Literally was in #earthempires talking to himself named tits_mcgee the other night.....
Zack couldn't get into #earthempires if he tried. Well, he could try but it would be a pain in the arse for him. Zarcon set it up that he couldn't do what he was doing before because ban evasion in there was annoying with him. Either way, I went to check logs to make sure. There was no one named Tits_McGee in #earthempires bragging ...or even logged in there, nor has he showed up in that room in a long time.
What we do have is this from #monsterswar:
* Carps () has joined #monsterwar
* Carps slaps Deee around a bit with a large trout
<Carps> https://youtu.be/iphjofnjCKo
<Carps> Derrick all of you can say my multi whatever but got to admit not one of them you all say exist like any of you
<Carps> :P
<Carps> think about that one..............
<Carps> different nicks does not constitute different personalities :P
<Carps> https://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/496
There he is bragging about his #496
Then he logs in using the nick "Fuzzity"
* Fuzzity () has joined #monsterwar
<Fuzzity> https://youtu.be/MkKK49vrd6Q
<Fuzzity> THERE YOU GO DEE

So why are you redirecting 434 as Zack and claiming he was bragging in #earthempires, when the first part is impossible and the second part is impossible too?

Have you ever considered that Zack is The One and not just some mentally unstable psychopath hanging out in his mother's basement and can thus do the impossible?

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 0:33:06

Galleri. Just shut the fluff up and sit back too the other side.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 28th 2018, 0:40:26

Well, I just confirmed it with the alliance game mod that he does not own both countries. And the other player is a well-known old player in the game, so that would confirm to him that Zack is not running both countries. He did not tell me who the other player was.
So considered that part now is proven. Unless Zack has kidnapped said other player and has him locked up down in his mother's basement, thus we should call the cops in St. Louis.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.