Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:20:50

Alliance Observer
New Member Nov 1st, 2005 15:16

Elrond - Yes it is an outsiders view, which I am an outsider, so that is the only point of view I have. This shouldn't be any more complicated.

SiiCK3nt - I do no research outside of Alliance Talk. If the archive does not have what I am looking for, than it is not worth mentioning.

Is the new AllianceObserver the same one from 2005? If so, apparently he/she abandoned the policy of only getting info from AT and is now into using leaks/spies. I'd say it is AO's reputation that is tarnished.

hawkeyee Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:21:02

It seems like we have a case of decaying moral values over there in MD.

AHAHAHAHAHAA IM SO FUNNY DID YOU GET THE PUN?!
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

trumper Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 19:13:52

Originally posted by Locutus:

trumper: Seems to me like I am the only one who should be ready to lie in the bed I made :P I was the one being an untagged douchebag ;). At best you can say MD made a bad call accepting me back in, but that could be said regardless if i ran this untagged country or not =P

Accepting you back in with that country after making those series of grabs. Or, in other words, it's not really about you so much as it is about a policy of taking a country into the tag with that history.

It was obvious I didnt retal anyone (except 1 SoL guy, cos well why not), so it was fairly save to grab me.

Not necessarily for lack of want. After I retalled you, I received 3 failed spy ops. I don't think you waste turns on ops, but maybe you forgot how to play.

Locutus Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 21:44:33

Well All I know is that I did a lot of spy ops on allies of countries I was considering to grab. Maybe I happened to wanna grab your def ally. God knows I did see the fact that spy ops were stored in your country as well until later :P

Who knows, without more info I have no clue what I was thinking then heh, maybe I did consider retalling you. =)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 4:57:33

- You can blame hanlong for getting me interested in things again. (Let's blame hanlong for everything btw, it feels like the right thing to do)

i was going to post something along those lines :P