Verified:

Capt Obvious

May 14th 2024, 0:33:07

Originally posted by Cathankins:
You don’t play for either team and are telling me how much damage we did or didn’t do.

Every skilled player that has analyzed the numbers closely was very impressed.

*head scratch*

Why don’t you 1 on 1 me then drow and show me how much I can’t war. Put your money where your mouth is. Don’t talk about it be about it my boy.

What's he supposed to do with the remaining 50 days of the round?

Edited By: Capt Obvious on May 14th 2024, 0:37:56

Cathankins Game profile

May 14th 2024, 1:45:00

*captain npc

My point was this guy is randomly seething about how much damage we caused by saying the scores blah blah blah and also has said the scores don’t matter.

The guy is contradicting himself and just looking to hate. I’m not worried about that bs. If you can’t win on multi servers then I don’t feel you are on my level to even criticize us. Your skill level is not even up there enough to understand what it would to judge this conflict properly.

I left PDM because they sucked and were a horrible clan. That is a fact.

I played with them and they gave me the most God awful advice I’ve ever heard from their “top netter” and I was so offended I didn’t want to play there anymore.

They literally suck and I was trying to be cool but it seems like these goofballs want to place themselves into drama that has nothing to do with them.

I’m not even saying that they are literally the worst clan in the game and can’t even beat evo after a war. That’s actually ridiculous lmao I’m sure they will never beat evo. Ever ever. I actually agree with that

Devo Game profile

May 14th 2024, 1:57:17

Originally posted by Drow:

Evo's high NW has nothing to do with "getting FA'd by the entire server", but has to do with their player skill, but you do you.

Confirmed. To my knowledge there's been zero FA packages ent but the support from the several alliances that have helped us kill the suiciders off has been invaluable and very appreciated by us number crunching stock nerds =) Evo will not forget the support.

Cathankins Game profile

May 14th 2024, 16:14:49

That’s kind of my point player skill doesn’t matter when discussing myself and drow but it suddenly does matter again when discussing evo. This midwit hypocrite can’t even keep his own story straight. He literally plays for NPC: the clan.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 14th 2024, 17:51:42

That’s kind of my point player skill doesn’t matter when discussing myself and drow but it suddenly does matter again when discussing evo. This midwit hypocrite can’t even keep his own story straight. He literally plays for NPC: the clan.

Your skill doesn't matter as you chose to become a suicide/griefer. A fluffty one as well. One of the most unwelcome players in the community currently. Nobody wants you in their clan and very few choose to interact whatsoever. Why would old netting stats mean anything to us when you've become target practice for dogs of war? Its fun kicking you around. Its only been 2 rounds and your eternal war is over with you and your grooming victim Josey kneeling begging for mercy.

Cathys response: Cope,seethe,dial8. Boomer npc. Npc!! 1vs1 bro!! Come at me bro!! Death to murica!! Y'all be npcs!!!

>using pol
>exposing yourself
>based

Josey Wales

May 14th 2024, 18:05:46

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Your skill doesn't matter as you chose to become a suicide/griefer. A fluffty one as well. One of the most unwelcome players in the community currently. Nobody wants you in their clan and very few choose to interact whatsoever. Why would old netting stats mean anything to us when you've become target practice for dogs of war? Its fun kicking you around. Its only been 2 rounds and your eternal war is over with you and your grooming victim Josey kneeling begging for mercy.

Cathys response: Cope,seethe,dial8. Boomer npc. Npc!! 1vs1 bro!! Come at me bro!! Death to murica!! Y'all be npcs!!!

>using pol
>exposing yourself
>based

You and your boyfriend are itching to fight again aren’t ya little bananas? Not really sinking in is it… and you’re mistaking peace for weakness.

Simple remedy: don’t tag up next set of you want to dance with us.

But the interesting part for the server to see is that you like the controversy. You want the controversy. You love the controversy. But you’re a Johnny come lately. The controversy is over. But not for you… you and your boyfriend want to fire it up again.

I’d say, just relax son. Put your evil energy aside and read some scripture.

Cathankins Game profile

May 15th 2024, 1:04:05

Originally posted by g0nz0:

>using pol
>exposing yourself
>based

I think it’s pretty funny I have my own clique Of midwit haters. Otherwise I don’t care about anything you just said.

Doug Game profile

May 15th 2024, 13:57:35

Notice me and my boyfriend don’t have 4 page threads lol. Tho Pride is coming. 😁

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 15th 2024, 14:24:05

I cant believe this is still going on.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Doug Game profile

May 15th 2024, 15:13:36

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:

Are you shocked? lol

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 15th 2024, 15:14:25

I guess not.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

May 15th 2024, 20:39:36

I think it’s over. The seething infidel deleted himself

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2024, 21:51:25

I’m glad he’s gone. I never what to see that stupid tard in these parts ever again.

Cathankins Game profile

May 15th 2024, 23:43:43

Originally posted by Doug:
Notice me and my boyfriend don’t have 4 page threads lol. Tho Pride is coming. 😁

You disappears when your 4 page thread about you happened.

What happened with that anyways? Something
About being two faced to clan friends and causing a bunch of drama? I wonder how often that happens?

After Blackhole brought that up you dipped and left us all curious

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 0:35:33

You disappears when your 4 page thread about you happened.

What happened with that anyways? Something
About being two faced to clan friends and causing a bunch of drama? I wonder how often that happens?

After Blackhole brought that up you dipped and left us all curious

Oh my little fxxk boy don’t. You can’t handle superfly and me in 1 month. Mods will ask us both not to send you to the 1 800 suicide line. I have a job, career and excuse me, I’ve admitted openly my wrongs, apologized to my friends, and focused on my beautiful family and friends. My promotion at work. What you holding in your hand ace? Don’t start something you can’t finish you diminished capacity attention whore.

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 0:40:59

For the record I made peace with this shmuck during Hanukkah. I won’t be doing this again. So cath… my advice talk to Josey about what I’m really about. We are good. Carry on your fight. BH and I have no issues. So use political capital as you like but we ain’t falling for your shxt. Call a warm line or help line. Love you lots. 😘

Edited By: Doug on May 16th 2024, 0:57:11

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2024, 0:45:51

Get fluffdd by Doug
EZ Clap

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 0:57:59

Originally posted by Duff:
i don`t normally post in these fluffty forums and its plain to see your only intention is to drive players away from the game so it dies a slow death

Who’s deleting duffs post?

Edited By: Doug on May 16th 2024, 1:22:03

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2024, 9:59:41

I asked you to quit messaging me because I realized you are a two faced snake is more like it. You took a private religious convo and made it public because I was talking trash about the game. I haven’t forgotten that. Frankly that is quite a dishonorably thing for a man of your occupation to do.

I know they train you boys to lie nowadays and be two faced so hey just blame your training right?

Yes your employer seems to be doing so
Well right now lol /sarcasm

I am not surprised you would gravitate towards authority.

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2024, 10:06:53

“ What you holding in your hand ace?”

You are the first guy to ask that. Haha

Smart guy. Time will tell won’t it?

Let me ask you this. I am obviously of extremely high intelligence. Do you think I would provoke this many enemies without a long term plan?

Think very hard about my tactics and how long I plan ahead and wait on
Things and you will know the answer to that question

Suicidal Game profile

May 16th 2024, 10:28:21

“ What you holding in your hand ace?”

You are the first guy to ask that. Haha

Smart guy. Time will tell won’t it?

Let me ask you this. I am obviously of extremely high intelligence. Do you think I would provoke this many enemies without a long term plan?

Think very hard about my tactics and how long I plan ahead and wait on
Things and you will know the answer to that question

You are not just a Drama Queen. You are NOT of high intelligence. More like a whiny little biatch looking for relevence in this world.
It's not working. No one cares.

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2024, 10:42:22

Thank you for sharing your battle with anhedonia with us suicidal. This long term illness has no doubt been challenging for you.

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2024, 10:43:43

Also I would like to point out that I am pretty sure he meant that I AM a drama queen but was literally too big of a loser to get this point across, butchering it and insisting I am not a drama queen. Completely untrue, I am all about the drama any time any place

Symbolic Game profile

May 16th 2024, 10:48:18

Also I would like to point out that I am pretty sure he meant that I AM a drama queen but was literally too big of a loser to get this point across, butchering it and insisting I am not a drama queen. Completely untrue, I am all about the drama any time any place

Well you are one, he's not wrong. I also hope your battle plan involves another 40 players lol if not its gonna be ground day for you every set. I think you should be like joesy and seek peace with people that will leave you alone if you leave us alone.

BlackHole Game profile

May 16th 2024, 11:20:30

For the record I made peace with this shmuck during Hanukkah. I won’t be doing this again. So cath… my advice talk to Josey about what I’m really about. We are good. Carry on your fight. BH and I have no issues. So use political capital as you like but we ain’t falling for your shxt. Call a warm line or help line. Love you lots. 😘

Can confirm, Doug is my homie. I went too hard on him, and didn't understand what he had going on in life at that time. He deserves some latitude and grace.

Turtle Crawler on the other hand. F that guy. He deserves nothing but my unwavering assaults on his character, intelligence and integrity.

Drow Game profile

May 16th 2024, 13:13:11

cath cath cath.
you still make false accusations about me "seething".
I assure you, I'm not.

The scoreboard is doing all the talking I need to see right now.
You talk about being more intelligent than everyone else, being better than everyone else (these are your words here, not mine. Personally, I've never claimed to be better than anyone)
You claim to have done all this damage to evo, but the scoreboard doesn't reflect that.

You claim that Paradigm sucks, and is terrible.
we are the second largest alliance in the game, and are second only to evo in ANW, and M4D (an alliance 50% larger than us) in TNW.
we must be doing something right.
Otherwise, if we were so terrible, we'd be further behind on both the ANW and TNW boards.
Again, just sayin'

I don't have to seethe, or rage, just let the current stats speak for themselves.

Much love.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2024, 14:01:48

Cath let me break it down to you “Barney style” because you don’t seem like you’re an intelligent person to me.

Cathy = died multiple times, gets clapped
Drow = makes it to the end of the set alive

Drow wins no matter what his networth is. He’s a superior player to you.

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 15:23:30

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Day 142 of cath going after anyone who speaks.

I never mentioned you in this thread. I have politely left you alone as I feel 20 people pummeling you on a daily basis will throw you into crisis. You mentioned my name after I made a self deprecating joke to calm the nerves.

My training and 204 years in college says don’t engage an impaired person. Matching tone with tone ie: arguing for you in the cheap seats stops communication. It also says stay 20 yards away from wildlife.

Again when 1 person says your an axxhole it’s just their opinion. When 20 people say you’re an axxhole, you just may be an axxhole.

So. Post hoc ergo propter hoc my alleged “highly intelligent” friend.

Edited By: Doug on May 16th 2024, 15:31:11

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 15:23:30

Edit: double post.

Edited By: Doug on May 16th 2024, 15:32:51

BlackHole Game profile

May 16th 2024, 15:32:31

I never mentioned you in this thread. I have politely lest you alone as I feel 20 people pummeling you on a daily basis will throw you into crisis. You mentioned my name after I made a self deprecating joke to calm the nerves.

My training and 204 years in college says don’t engage an impaired person. Matching tone with tone ie: arguing for you in the cheap seats stops communication.

Again when 1 person says your an axxhole it’s just their opinion. When 20 people say you’re an axxhole, you just may be an axxhole.

So. Post hoc ergo propter hoc my “highly intelligent” friend.

oh fluff. I think that means I'm an asshole too :(

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 15:34:11

Originally posted by BlackHole:

I never mentioned you in this thread. I have politely lest you alone as I feel 20 people pummeling you on a daily basis will throw you into crisis. You mentioned my name after I made a self deprecating joke to calm the nerves.

My training and 204 years in college says don’t engage an impaired person. Matching tone with tone ie: arguing for you in the cheap seats stops communication.

You said it. Not me LOL 🥰

We’re not homies btw. We’re complicated, messy people with faults, yet at peace. lol
Everytime I hear “homies” I think of this twink on Instagram fluffing about “homie head” and please don’t ask me to define that. lol

Edited By: Doug on May 16th 2024, 15:36:14

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2024, 15:36:47

If he has seen your phallus then..
You guys are a couple levels above “homies”

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 15:38:16

Noooooooo lol

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 16th 2024, 15:45:26

Im glad it's not me in the middle of this....
For a change.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 15:46:04

For a change.

I can put you in it if you’d prefer? lol

BlackHole Game profile

May 16th 2024, 15:56:20

For a change.

I can put you in it if you’d prefer? lol

I can too!

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 16:45:25

Let’s go after Empy!

You cooked a brisket for us that was wonderful! But you didn’t warn us to not eat the dry ice. I demand repetitions.

See I can make up dumbass shix too

It’s like when anyone speaks and not even directly at certain folks they appear in a puff of smoke like genie to whine about something.

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 16:56:30

… double post again. Wify acting a fool today

Edited By: Doug on May 16th 2024, 17:00:38

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 16th 2024, 17:08:33

Doug...lord knows id tell you not to eat the dry ice. I dont want anyone to get even more BRAIN DAMAGE around here. It's already a mental institution....
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 17:16:22

Hahahaha I have no response lol

Doug Game profile

May 16th 2024, 17:17:56

The brisket was good after my face had feeling again! Tho I was shxxing ice cubes for 24 hours lol

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 16th 2024, 17:39:41

Where I come from, we call that an "ice machine".
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2024, 23:24:35

You said it. Not me LOL 🥰

We’re not homies btw. We’re complicated, messy people with faults, yet at peace. lol
Everytime I hear “homies” I think of this twink on Instagram fluffing about “homie head” and please don’t ask me to define that. lol

The emperor has no clothes and everyone sees it but him. I haven’t forgot the George floyd crowd chasing you boys out of town. I haven’t forgot the maga Crowd doing the same.

It seems to me your state is unstable and fighting itself from within. My point is I don’t think working for an unstable state that has nationwide riots for 6 months straight is something to brag about.

If you haven’t noticed everyone thinks you are insane tyrants

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2024, 23:29:54

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Well you are one, he's not wrong. I also hope your battle plan involves another 40 players lol if not its gonna be ground day for you every set. I think you should be like joesy and seek peace with people that will leave you alone if you leave us alone.

Of course it does. I would never enter into a conflict without a long term plan, especially against an opposing side with superior numbers. I’m a chess player my man. In time you will understand this too and you will regret taking SF back when he was in the wrong.

You have my word on this. I do have a long term plan and you people here have severely underestimated your opponent. Something I expected and hoped for I might add. I had hoped you would all react in the way you have. You have given me everything I need.

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2024, 23:34:13

Can confirm, Doug is my homie. I went too hard on him, and didn't understand what he had going on in life at that time. He deserves some latitude and grace.

Turtle Crawler on the other hand. F that guy. He deserves nothing but my unwavering assaults on his character, intelligence and integrity.

Everyone’s always got excuses and reasons for their treachery don’t they?

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2024, 23:35:21

… double post again. Wify acting a fool today

I’m curious if you will last as long as this thread does

Taking odds on a domestic dispute >36 months

Symbolic Game profile

May 16th 2024, 23:50:40

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Of course it does. I would never enter into a conflict without a long term plan, especially against an opposing side with superior numbers. I’m a chess player my man. In time you will understand this too and you will regret taking SF back when he was in the wrong.

You have my word on this. I do have a long term plan and you people here have severely underestimated your opponent. Something I expected and hoped for I might add. I had hoped you would all react in the way you have. You have given me everything I need.

Yea and I fly a purple space car to work everyday.

Cathankins Game profile

May 17th 2024, 0:33:34

You guys said the same thing 6 months back when I said the war in Israel was about to start and to expect zionism in the headlines, we see how right you idiots were the last time. Prepare to be wrong again. I don’t make statements like that if I am not 100 percent sure.

That’s part of being a genius. First you are surrounded by idiots saying you can’t do it (like when you all said I couldn’t hit 400m NW, shockingly Easy)

They say are crazy! And wrong! That’s not what my teacher and the tv told me!

And then time passes and you always end up wrong.

But you never talk about all those other times you were all wrong and I was right?

Why is this? Why do you guys keep doing this to yourselves? Glutton for punishment?

Doug Game profile

May 17th 2024, 1:54:10

Would someone summarize all that? I have shxt to do. Wow

Capt Obvious

May 17th 2024, 1:54:49

I think its pretty interesting a celebrity like Kanye plays Earth Empires