Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 19:27:58

Correction you got mad me at me because I pushed you to be better at war.

You and Josey are afraid that if you download discord the US government and the earth trolls will hack you and steal all of your personal data…. Never met two people more paranoid about discord or IRC than these two yet they will still browse the internet in their phones and probably reply back to all the power ball winners and Nigerian royalty that email them about sharing their wealth with them…

I got mad at Josey because he is a noob who hit me while in his tag and then destroyed 1/3 of my jets and then trashed talked me to no end.

Like I said before; you I am not mad at. You are just a bit unhinged and act crazy a lot so I let all of your crap slide cuz we have been friendly for a coons age despite how you keep fabricating stuff about me and my character….

You are only claiming that I am back stabbing you becuase I am going to farm your little friend who said he was gonna kill Me and run me out if the game.

Lastly like Requiem said; I have 0 affiliation or love to Evo so your threats to hit them mean absolutely nothing to me so for all I care hit them and do it hard….

If you want me I already posted my Country name and number above. So catch me outside…

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 25th 2024, 19:37:42
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 19:36:12

Josie sounds more awesome the more I hear about this guy

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 19:39:10

Originally posted by Cathankins:

I bet he does and it’s why you are BFFs, you guys are two tin foil wrapped peas inside a church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Colliander Hat!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2024, 19:44:01

Originally posted by ZEN:
Originally posted by Requiem:
To be blatantly clear, SuperFly is not from Evo, has had no real relationship with Evo in the past, is self-admittedly not a netter, and doesn't care about netters. I would appreciate it if you took any grievance against SuperFly to SuperFly's doorstep and not involve others who seemingly have no real connection with him in the game.

Where do you get someone hit tmac in primary? To the best of my knowledge, Tmac is _not_ playing. Quit trying to stir up trouble you have no business in.

It has been said.

Disregard this. SF is definitely in EVO and TMAC is out to get you.

This guy fluffs!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2024, 19:54:12

Originally posted by Requiem:
To be blatantly clear, SuperFly is not from Evo, has had no real relationship with Evo in the past, is self-admittedly not a netter, and doesn't care about netters. I would appreciate it if you took any grievance against SuperFly to SuperFly's doorstep and not involve others who seemingly have no real connection with him in the game.

Where do you get someone hit tmac in primary? To the best of my knowledge, Tmac is _not_ playing. Quit trying to stir up trouble you have no business in.

It has been said.

I played with evo so I understand the nature of their relationship with merc.

SuperFly abandoned Mercs as well last set. He is a solo player even if tagged.

If my netting set is ruined due to mental illness, I will declare war on anyone more schizo than Real Man– and to be clear you are more schizo than RM.

It is the way.

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 20:03:00

I am going to assume by that, that you mean Real Man will not adhere to some secular worldview that you have that he must conform to. Any other beliefs obviously need medication especially if he doesn’t want to add you to various apps so you wierdos can spy on each other. Seems like real man is a real man in fact surrounded by a pack of actual NPC’s up in here.

Why is real man more Intelligent than all of the non schizos? Why do the non schizos demand to be real man and Joseys friends and get mad when they avoid their attempted entrapments?

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 20:03:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I bet he does and it’s why you are BFFs, you guys are two tin foil wrapped peas inside a church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Colliander Hat!

This is a compliment where I am from just so we are clear on that, and thank you.

Josey Wales

Feb 25th 2024, 21:25:58

Mommy’s Basement, calm down and reel it in. Don’t ruin the set for everyone.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 25th 2024, 22:13:38

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 25th 2024, 22:24:16

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Mommy’s Basement, calm down and reel it in. Don’t ruin the set for everyone.

Seems like you are scared and back peddling. Admit that I am your daddy and that your mom and you will come and live in my mom’s basement with me and I’ll forgive you for your sins and a give you a good spanking with the belt

Josey Wales

Feb 25th 2024, 22:45:06

Cool your jets.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2024, 0:22:06

*Eats KoH's popcorn*

Mar 10th 2024, 23:41:22

#freechevs so he can make more videos

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 23:53:54

We need him freed so that he can make a video about the black hole, the milkman and the Multies

Mar 13th 2024, 11:08:14

Bump

crysk Game profile

Mar 13th 2024, 13:14:58

OoOooo this was a fun read!