Verified:

Ruthie

Jun 2nd 2024, 13:35:03

Your constant posting walls of text is kinda crazy.

People quoting your walls of text is even crazier.
~Ruthless~
Ragnarok's Green Eyed Lady

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 14:57:42

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Interesting how the rules are suddenly a problem.

When I first came here I was told trolling behavior was cool and everyone defended it and told me to **** off with my concerns about bullying, Now everyone is mad about it and did a 180.

This is actually crazy man.

Trolling players about their rank and skill level is expected. Occasionally tormenting liberal betas and test fueled ex-wives is fun.

Trust me Im surprised as you are by how many Asians we got crawling around the game. Did we relocate the servers to Thailand or what? Charlie has us fluffin surrounded man. I can deal with blacks(superfly) and Mexicans (KoH), but these cats got me nervous. However, scolding them for chatting in gibberish qualifies as bullying mostly because hypersensitivity and colonialism.

You cried bully when I called you out. Here we are watching you complain about not being able to express your racism and xenophobia. You managed to get a cheerful Welcome Home thread locked. Perma-bans are a thing. Just ask Ch*vs

Tlrd: 1 week bans aren't incentive enough

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 2nd 2024, 15:05:17

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Heya Tisya! Been awhile <3

Is it just me Ruthie, or has the quality of posts in this forum really gone downhill recently? Never knew a returning player couldn't say hello to old friends or people could just straight out post racist things and spam threads that don't concern them and don't get banned.

Ah well. Hope you've been doing well. You can find me in M4D for now :D

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 15:12:23

Originally posted by HRH Princess Tisya:
Got my name back, that is all lol

And hello to all who knew me! I've missed you guys. Come by and say hi! <3

Princess of Paradigm
ex-HFA
currently Princess of M4D

Jangan lupa hantar gambar kaki.
Ia adalah untuk tujuan keselamatan.

Saya boleh majukan kepada moderator. Hantar kepada saya.

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 2nd 2024, 16:43:59

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Got my name back, that is all lol

And hello to all who knew me! I've missed you guys. Come by and say hi! <3

Princess of Paradigm
ex-HFA
currently Princess of M4D

Jangan lupa hantar gambar kaki.
Ia adalah untuk tujuan keselamatan.

Saya boleh majukan kepada moderator. Hantar kepada saya.

You couldn't handle it, Gonzo :P

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2024, 16:50:40

Aiyo dia sudah tahu kaki kau cantik

Coalie, MBA B.Acc
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 17:26:10

ipagbawal na ang lalaking ito

TAN Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 18:24:51

Cathy it's interesting how you suddenly care about the rules when there's a thread full of brown people having fun chatting with one another.

You could simply not read this thread if it hurts your ethnocentric sensibilities.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ruthie

Jun 2nd 2024, 18:55:24

Is it just me Ruthie, or has the quality of posts in this forum really gone downhill recently? Never knew a returning player couldn't say hello to old friends or people could just straight out post racist things and spam threads that don't concern them and don't get banned.

Definitely gone downhill. This is my 3rd reset back after about 7 years so I don't know how long it has been like this.

I try not to add to many conversations on these boards. Not like the old day, eh? lol

Edited By: Ruthie on Jun 2nd 2024, 19:03:45
~Ruthless~
Ragnarok's Green Eyed Lady

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 20:42:49

I was being facetious. The rest of the guys are being serious and are actually mad or don’t understand tongue in cheek statements.

Drow Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 0:50:09

Originally posted by TAN:
Cathy it's interesting how you suddenly care about the rules when there's a thread full of brown people having fun chatting with one another.

You could simply not read this thread if it hurts your ethnocentric sensibilities.

This

Paradigm President of failed speeling

"EE's DILF" - Coalie

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 1:32:11

Originally posted by Drow:

This

It’s interesting how you guys suddenly don’t care and want to go into attack mode instantly. That was kind of my point. Your community is very clannish and seems to have one set of rules for me and another set for thee.

How many new players have came and left after being ran off by this same treatment?

gonz0 mentions others have been banned and I wonder if it was under similar circumstances?

Is this chev guy a right wing or religious person?

I don’t know this guy but I wonder if they also played a Role.

I never had an issue here until it came out on the board that I was religious and then a lot of the people here became rabid with hatred.

Very eye opening to be honest. Never had much of an issue here prior.

mdevol Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 7:17:46

Welcome back, stranger!
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

TAN Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 13:21:09

> Your community is very clannish and seems to have one set of rules for me and another set for thee.

Yeah NO fluff. For a person who claims they are highly intelligent, you're not very smart at all.

This is AT - ALLIANCE Talk.

Go take your dog whistling somewhere else. If you don't like the community, then leave. You're making it worse with your presence.

Whistle Cathy whistle! Whistle whistle whistle!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 13:33:35

4 solo kills for me on the set. Need more land kills come oop please.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 13:38:59

> Your community is very clannish and seems to have one set of rules for me and another set for thee.

Yeah NO fluff. For a person who claims they are highly intelligent, you're not very smart at all.

This is AT - ALLIANCE Talk.

Go take your dog whistling somewhere else. If you don't like the community, then leave. You're making it worse with your presence.

Whistle Cathy whistle! Whistle whistle whistle!

Id rather just complain until you all become nicer. This place is the equivalent of the bars on bar rescue that are failing because of all of the grumpy regulars but the bar owner is their friend and doesn’t have it in him to run them all off.

Slagpit spends all of his time trying to fix the game and the game is fine.

Seriously, how many people have came, been swarmed like this, berated and then left?

Why will no one answer this question?

How many users have come and left under these circumstances?

More than 10? More than 20?

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 13:39:31

Originally posted by mdevol:
Welcome back, stranger!

Thanks dawg

TAN Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 13:41:15

We don't berate the non-racists.

Whistle cathy whistle!

FREEEEEDOM!!!

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 13:50:01

Whistle cathy whistle!

Ahh yes the old accuse them of being racist and send all the karens to attack them haha a mighty fine strategy!

Quick virtue signal so the karens know you are one of the good guys!

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 13:51:51

Whistle cathy whistle!

Maybe you should look into the demographics of the team I have now and built before.

If I was that full of hatred would I treat people with kindness like that? No. Obviously not.

I also reject you little mini tyrants who accuse every single man of being racist as a means to silence them.

It’s very transparent, it’s a form of silencing your victims so they cannot have a voice.

TAN Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 14:00:34

As I said before, I don't see you whining in any of the other off topic posts on AT. Only the one with the spooky brown people speaking a foreign language.

Whistle cathy whistle!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 3rd 2024, 14:11:37

Many of you need to learn how to speak in the presence of a princess =(

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2024, 14:17:21

Originally posted by Slagpit:

Yeah, learn malay newbs!

It might actually be one of the most prevalent spoken languages in this community, other than english and the sub-dialect of troll (apparently).

TAN Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 14:26:32

As I hath spoke of before, I seeth not thee whinging in any yon dolspræc heall of foreigners without.

whistleth cathy whistleth!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 3rd 2024, 15:45:30

Originally posted by Cathankins:

I was being facetious. The rest of the guys are being serious and are actually mad or don’t understand tongue in cheek statements.

Go be facetious in a different thread then. You say you want other people to be nicer to you? Why? I've only come back this set and from all I've read, you're rather a self important spammer/troll. I've been in this community for over a decade, and if you're nice, people are nice. This thread was literally just me saying hi to the people I used to know and you come barging in here and expect nice? I have NEVER once felt the need to be rude to anyone outside of FA negotiations but in this case, please fluff OFF.

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 3rd 2024, 15:46:46

Welcome back, stranger!

Well hello! Hope you're doing well mdevol! You playing this set?

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 3rd 2024, 15:48:36

Originally posted by SuperFly:
ipagbawal na ang lalaking ito

Minta maaf, saya tak boleh cakap tagalog. Tapi nanti suruh mods ban dia lagi. XD

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 3rd 2024, 15:49:32

I seriously need a dungeon or something. Clearly, I've been gone for too long. XD

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 3rd 2024, 15:52:29

Originally posted by Tertius:

Yeah, learn malay newbs!

It might actually be one of the most prevalent spoken languages in this community, other than english and the sub-dialect of troll (apparently).

Listen to Tertius. Honestly, the easiest way to get in my pants...I mean on my good side >_>

HRH Princess Tisya

Jun 3rd 2024, 15:52:52

As I hath spoke of before, I seeth not thee whinging in any yon dolspræc heall of foreigners without.

whistleth cathy whistleth!

OK I LOLed. Well done, TAN.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:00:14

I dunno why but whenever I read Cath’s post, I read it in a “deep south” Murican accent. What’s for lunch Cath? Squirrels n ‘coon?
Coalie, MBA B.Acc
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:00:20

As I said before, I don't see you whining in any of the other off topic posts on AT. Only the one with the spooky brown people speaking a foreign language.

Whistle cathy whistle!

Sorry, I will never dare to offend your beliefs with such blasphemy again as daring to enter a segregated thread and speak.

I will just return to the back of the bus and sit quietly as you all prefer.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:03:38

Originally posted by Coalie:
I dunno why but whenever I read Cath’s post, I read it in a “deep south” Murican accent. What’s for lunch Cath? Squirrels n ‘coon?

Nice racial stereotypes, there is a lot of hate in this community and you all project that onto others to silence them. If I said anything back I would be banned of course.

I will just sit silently while I am berated for believing and Judaism and also because you and gonz0 apparently have some animosity for whites judging by your racist stereotypes about them

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:06:04

Sorry, my wife is white.

So you can go spin dagga spin somewhere else.
Coalie, MBA B.Acc
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:11:58

Sorry, my wife is white.

So you can go spin dagga spin somewhere else.

I hope if you have kids you refrain from using racial stereotypes like that. I can’t imagine how much it would hurt to be of mixed descent and know my parents talks about what I am in such a derogatory way. Your attitude is the status quo in America, who cares about that poor white trash right?

At least you finally had the courage to come out and say it. I give you and gonz0 props for not being a coward at least

TAN Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:12:00

It's always the white people who get offended the most for being called racist when they're actually being racist.

And notice how Cathy is comparing himself to Rosa Parks. lmao

What a joke. And he calls himself intelligent.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:15:15

It's always the white people who get offended the most for being called racist when they're actually being racist.

Lot of hatred here. Suddenly you guys behavior makes a lot more sense.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:15:56

I am the modern Martin Luther king, just speaking up for what’s right man

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:17:11

It was pretty sad to see cath compare himself to a woman of color that was persecuted for the color of her skin for wanting to ride a bus.
Coalie, MBA B.Acc
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:21:10

It was pretty sad to see cath compare himself to a woman of color that was persecuted for the color of her skin for wanting to ride a bus.

Look at how much racial hatred was spewed in this thread when I came in and made a joke about not talking about that stuff.

You guys obviously are serious and obviously have some real animosity in your hearts.

TAN Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:22:16

LMAO he just compared himself to Rosa Parks AND MLKJr.

What a pathetic loser.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mdevol Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:22:48

Welcome back, stranger!

Well hello! Hope you're doing well mdevol! You playing this set?

I am well thank you. Hope all is good with you! I am at my usual home in SoL, I was just gonna run a missiler for a bet with Leto and then we ended up in a war.

Edited By: mdevol on Jun 3rd 2024, 16:24:50
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:23:30

LMAO he just compared himself to Rosa Parks AND MLKJr.

What a pathetic loser.

I am literally surrounded by people constantly saying they hate my religion and also apparently have a beef with poor white trailer park people lmao

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:27:06

Cath -MLKRosaParks - hankins

Go fight for your rights somewhere else bro. This is a thread full of brown people. Everyone is welcomed here but You’re in the wrong hood

Edited By: Coalie on Jun 3rd 2024, 16:29:28
Coalie, MBA B.Acc
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:30:03

Cath -MLKRosaParks - hankins

Go fight for your rights somewhere else bro. This is a thread full of brown people. You’re in the wrong hood

I don’t have any issue with the color of anyone’s skin. I resent that you do and think it says a lot about who you are as a person. I have more empathy than that than to treat anyone badly because of who they are. Maybe if you talk trash to me first I’ll talk trash back to you but you can ask any of my team mates how I have treated them based on that and I think they will tell you very kindly. I surely don’t abuse anyone.

You guys really obviously have some contempt

TAN Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:33:01

Dude what even is your religion?? You keep saying we're hating on it but no one even knows what you are.

You're an insecure, delusional narcissist with a persecution-complex. We don't need to know your religion to know that.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:33:29

I’ve seen the way you treat your teammates at Evo, you suicides them and burnt bridges. No one there likes you

Also I’ve seen the way you treat other people in general.

Then I’ve see way you treat people of various religions

Then I’ve also seen the way you treat people with differing amounts of melanin on their skin.

You are a despicable and toxic person. Then you try to play the victim
Coalie, MBA B.Acc
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 3rd 2024, 16:38:12

blah blah blah. same ol story.
Empyrean
M4D - IA/War
MKR TEAMS

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2024, 17:51:51

who dis? New phone.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 3rd 2024, 18:05:29

Cathankins, you've said on these boards that you only respect players who you feel are good at the game. I won the very first round of Primary. I also have the third highest "best 3" on Express and you even sent me a friendly ingame message complimenting my country. Do you respect me as a player? If so, will you kindly stop spreading negativity in this thread?