Verified:

juice Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 16:35:07

Originally posted by tellarion:
Haven't read the whole thread yet, but some of those earlier references are pretty hilarious. Yes, Lincoln was a Republican, but the Republican party of his time has NOTHING in common with the modern day republican party....Ideologically speaking, it doesn't fit with the rest...

This is true. I believe it was FDR that completely swapped the Reps and Dems. So anything the Reps did before him, should be credited to the Dems and vice versa.

It kind of like talking about how much things cost in 1832, but using today's dollars for reference.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 22:39:58

in my opinion, which probably dont mean much.. i feel there should be gun control. however, in the form of what type of weapons.. there is no logical reason to have anything that should be used by the military, or any other machine gun type of weapon.. they have their place and it shouldnt be with the general public.. also, i think it should be harder to get guns (not completely stopping them), and once u have 1 or more, i think there should be something on ur drivers license that says ur a registered gun owner.. now i say this cause lets say i get a gun. and then i need to start seeing a shrink.. i feel if ur going to a quack DR u are at risk to perhaps going off the deep end and doing harm to people.. if its on ur license, when the DR's asks u for ur license to put in ur file they should be made to report it back to whoever is in charge of giving out licenses for guns and so forth, until u are deemed fit to get them back (once again the quack DR) once signed off on u being such

Atryn Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 3:13:04

Originally posted by Cerberus:
random gun violence is a lot like a very, very late term abortion.

LOL... wow...

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 12:59:35

It's funny how the term government and gun owners are separtated. In the USA, we are one and the same. We the people are the government. Although politicians tend to separate the terms, we the people do not.
Anyone using a gun in the commission of a crime does so with the intent to cause fear, bodily harm, or even death.
Some of our States have mandatory minimum sentences for crimes committed with guns. I would bet that if you took a poll of legitimet gun owners, they would pass a death penalty for crimes committed with guns. That's when the libtards, like Trife, would step up to stop the death penalty for criminals and allow innocent victims of crime to continue dying. So, stick that thought in your pipe and smoke it LOL

Atryn Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 14:17:16

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Anyone using a gun in the commission of a crime does so with the intent to cause fear, bodily harm, or even death.

Wow, over-simplify much?

So Cliven Bundy and all his supporters should get the death penalty if the courts decide he was wrong? After all, they all used guns to cause fear in the commission of a crime.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 16:58:25

meh. if the English would have established a decent set of gun control laws back in 1776, we wouldn't have to be discussing US law and the US Constitution. course, if some English idiot didn't decide to tax us, entirely possible that we wouldn't have needed to shoot a bunch of idiots in the first place.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 5th 2014, 16:46:29

Atryn, there were no criminal charges filed against the Bundy protesters.....I fear what may have happened had the feds not pulled back.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 5th 2014, 21:57:46

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Atryn, there were no criminal charges filed against the Bundy protesters.....I fear what may have happened had the feds not pulled back.

There have been criminal charges against Bundy himself for years. The protesters were aiding and abetting, interfering with law enforcement, etc. If they had stood in the way of the officers when they came to arrest they would have all been guilty whether Bundy ever won a court case or not. So by your definition, death penalty.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 6th 2014, 10:36:57

Atryn, you have fallen into the propaganda hole.....do not believe everything the media and some govt officials want you to believe. Harry Reed (through his family) promised this land to a Solar developer. He just has to come up with the way to get the land. Harry won't let you hear much more about the land takeover until after the elections.....then it will be back in the news.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 6th 2014, 20:08:32

Suicidal - you are an idiot. Charges have been filed. He has refused to comply. He has willfully resisted arrest. He has failed to report when served.

Regardless of what YOUR propaganda machine is telling are the "reasons" behind it all, he is violating the law.

http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/...Bundy_I_Notice7-26-13.pdf

That is a judges order against him. He has been to court. He has lost. He can appeal or file for an injuction, but he cannot continue to violate the court's decision just because he "thinks" the court is wrong.

We live in a nation of laws and he has broken them.

Now, back to your argument that criminals who use guns in the commission of a crime should be executed?

Heston Game profile

Jul 6th 2014, 21:23:13

Bundy is actually a fluffing retard. He is just another freeloader type asswipe. He is a thief and liar. I think rush limbaugh wont even touch that fluff anymore.

Death penalty for use of gun in crime would kill everyone in prison and jail damn near. The staunchest gun hating rainbow flag toting liberal would never get behind that bull fluff. Its far too stupid, even for them.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 7th 2014, 4:54:18

Are we all forgetting the 1 shooting all earthers should care about.

2011 Shooting at an USA Safeway done by an ex earther

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 7th 2014, 5:36:12

Jared Lee Loughner ?

nickname ? alliance ?

arthog Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:29:27

we need to shoot a lot of gun manufacturers , then we can say we are product testing

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2014, 19:11:45

Hooray for free entertainment!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Twain Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 23:03:14

The root of the liberal s problem is they still think they can legislate morality, and you cannot. You can't have people going crazy doing all manner of immoral things without consequence, then suddenly expect them to behave morally in all situations. It's never going to work.

Consider this, random gun violence is a lot like a very, very late term abotrion. Will that make it more palatable to the liberals then?

Both sides try to legislate morality. Don't act all high and mighty like conservatives are innocent on that.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jul 9th 2014, 19:58:11

Originally posted by Twain:
The root of the liberal s problem is they still think they can legislate morality, and you cannot. You can't have people going crazy doing all manner of immoral things without consequence, then suddenly expect them to behave morally in all situations. It's never going to work.

Consider this, random gun violence is a lot like a very, very late term abotrion. Will that make it more palatable to the liberals then?

Both sides try to legislate morality. Don't act all high and mighty like conservatives are innocent on that.

conservatives aren't the bozos who keep abusing their majority everytime they get it.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.