Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 5th 2015, 12:30:41

so ready for the beach =p
Originally posted by Coalie:
Slag,

Good job man. We’re all out here playing chess. While you and Leto are playing checkers.

Well played.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 13:35:57

*summons snowstorm to florida*
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

MArs47 Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 14:53:44

Why did you wait til the summer to go to Florida? Seems counter-productive unless you were waiting for the kids to get out of school.
#DKnights

Marsha

Jun 5th 2015, 14:55:35

it wont snow in florida because it is too hot

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 15:01:22

Originally posted by Marsha:
it wont snow in florida because it is too hot

LOL

that is funny

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 5th 2015, 15:22:18

The summer is the "off season" a house on the beach is so much cheaper then the winter ;)
Originally posted by Coalie:
Slag,

Good job man. We’re all out here playing chess. While you and Leto are playing checkers.

Well played.

Trife Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 15:29:04

why would anyone _willingly_ go to florida?

let alone pay to go there

dumb dumb dumb

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 15:35:49

WATCH YO MOUF BOY!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 17:27:07

lol most corrupt state in the nation!!!! enjoy red

Vic Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 17:27:41

florida also has the highest rate of elderly scams in the nation. (and also the highest rate of elderlies) such a great place :p

Frybert Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 17:37:19

Originally posted by Red X:
The summer is the "off season" a house on the beach is so much cheaper then the winter ;)

As someone who has lived in FL for 20+ years and worked for every major park around I don't know about the cheaper beach house, but summer certainly isn't the 'off season'. In fact Disney is looking to charge $15 more per ticket in the summer to try to encourage people to come in the real off season (Jan-Apr).

mrford Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 18:11:23

Originally posted by Vic:

was that serious? naw, that couldnt have been a serious remark.

matter of fact,

http://fortune.com/...orrupt-states-in-america/
http://www.businessinsider.com/...es-and-territories-2013-9

your breath really stinks when you talk out of your ass.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 5th 2015, 18:14:34
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Frybert Game profile

Jun 5th 2015, 18:24:40

Yeah, I wouldn't say we're the MOST corrupt state out there. I would pose however we're one of (if not the) most OPENLY corrupt states.

https://youtu.be/Xlb9h0KPs3w

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 3:54:46

Originally posted by mrford:

was that serious? naw, that couldnt have been a serious remark.

matter of fact,

http://fortune.com/...orrupt-states-in-america/
http://www.businessinsider.com/...es-and-territories-2013-9

your breath really stinks when you talk out of your ass.

haha maybe florida has improved, but hey ... it still made the list :p

elvesrus

Jun 6th 2015, 4:47:33

Illinois is slacking
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 4:57:47

Chicago is disappointed!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

breeze Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 5:25:20

Have fun Red X enjoy. I love going to Florida. I go 2 or 3 times a year. Where ya going to?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2015, 7:15:09

Ya'll better get off of Florida. Punks!

Florida is nice year round, a lot nicer than most of the rest of the US. There is no snow, not ever. Marshall, you're snow dance isn't working at all.

Adn just for your information, the most corrupt state in the union is California. Evidence is there to support this via water restrictions being enforced by the state, which has suddenly become all powerful.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 8:13:23

six seasons and a movie.. ?

braden Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 8:16:13

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Ya'll better get off of Florida. Punks!

Florida is nice year round, a lot nicer than most of the rest of the US. There is no snow, not ever. Marshall, you're snow dance isn't working at all.

Adn just for your information, the most corrupt state in the union is California. Evidence is there to support this via water restrictions being enforced by the state, which has suddenly become all powerful.

funny, i thought they hsd like half of the western coastline.. if youre so thirsty, go drink the water you can see

(.. waits for somebody, read marshal, to mention water salinity..)

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 11:35:24

also ford:

florida - state where you're most likely to get scammed:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...rida-scams_n_2774437.html

florida - most fraud complaints per residents:
http://www.usatoday.com/...fraud-complaints/6173855/

an article titled: what is it with florida and fraud?
http://www.cbsnews.com/...t-with-florida-and-fraud/

(my grandparents have and great-grandparents had places in Naples, so since I grew up going to Florida I can say whatever I want about it :p)

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 11:35:55

(unlike Ford, who talks smack on Massachusetts, one of the most important historical states in our Country ... and he's never even visited heh)

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:11:34

Corruption implies government. Not identity theft and fraud by meth heads in the upper peninsula.

Pick your words better and you might actually get somethimg right for once. Florida is a tourist state. Of course there are a ton of scams. But since you used to visit all the time I'm sure you know more than the rest of us!

Didn't they make a movie about how corrupt your police force was? The Departed? Interesting.

Florida is full of flufftards, but saying it is the most corrupt state in the country makes me think you belong with the flufftards.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 6th 2015, 14:19:46
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:26:42

lol i'm not overly concerned with it, settle down big dog!
and you yourself posted a link that included florida in the top 10 most CORRUPT states in the country ... lol

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:32:02

actually no ... a few things ... don't call me names... and
florida has indeed been recognized as the most corrupt state in the country many times, by many different organizations and publications, within the last few years.
so screw off tough guy :p

http://tbo.com/...ernment-corruption-409916

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:33:45

"The study, to be released in about a week, will show that Florida had 781 federal corruption convictions from 2000 to 2010, the most of any state, executive director Dan Krassner told the Tampa Tribune editorial board."

you are a wannabe hard man, i bet you are really soft irl ;)

jayrisabitch

Jun 6th 2015, 14:36:02

fluff florida

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:38:07

Stop being so ADD and making fluff up.

Did you even read that article? It admits the numbers are skewed because of population. And I'm not too convinced about the organization that conducted the study. Groups that call themselves watchdogs usually have motives and agendas.

[Quote]"I wouldn't be able to interpret the meaning of those numbers any more capably than anybody else who reviewed them," Doss said. "It's like any kind of data — it's hard to know what's causation and what's just correlation."
In other words, it's not clear whether the numbers are a result of ethics problems specific to Florida or simply coincidence [/quote]

That is from your article....

Lol. You are my favourite little forum jack russle. I expect you to make 4 posts in a row with some more links you Googled and didn't read. You are trying so hard to back your incorrect statment up. It is cute.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 6th 2015, 14:43:29
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:42:30

lol nice try ... but ya, florida was indeed the most corrupt state in the country for some years, and in the post you yourself posted, it was ranked in a list of "The Top 10 most corrupt states in the Country".

oh and no, i usually don't read links I post on AT. why would I do that?
gl man!

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:44:31

I forgot that the most, and ranked in the top 10 in one survey, we're the same thing! Forgive me....lol

They sure do grow em stupid up there.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:46:39

lol ... "most corrupt state in the country for some years" - from 2000-2010 as ranked by one well recognized non profit, then separately in a more recent list you posted as merely "ONE" of the top 10 most corrupt states in the country. so ya, not the same thing, tough to follow?

Vic Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:47:16

why do i feed the trolls?

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 14:50:34

There is the troll defense I was waiting for! Just because you are being dissagreed with, doesn't mean you are being trolled. I know that is a difficult concept.

You said Florida is the most corrupt state in the country. It isnt. If you had said one of the top, then maybe. You have yet to provide one reputable source to say it is, I have provided 3 that is isnt. Sorry if I don't take your word for it. Go back into hyper jack russle mode and rationalize your desperation some more.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/...om-most-to-least-corrupt/

Maybe the table in that article will enlighten you a bit as to why Florida has so many convictions. It has somethimg to do with having so many people. Statistics.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 6th 2015, 14:57:49
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2015, 14:56:37

why do i feed the trolls?

Dunno, but its entertaining :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Frybert Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 17:22:59

So red, did you figure when you started this thread about your vacation that it would lead to ford and vic fighting?

Marshal Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 20:02:20

frybert: that happens on any thread.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2015, 20:04:40

Captain Obvious strikes again!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Frybert Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 20:15:22

I'm just surprised celphi hasn't shown up to give us some math for precisely how corrupt Florida is.

Marsha

Jun 6th 2015, 20:33:59

sometimes when i post i use words

Frybert Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 20:35:13

I don't always use words when I post, but when I do, i prefer thundercougarfalconbird.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 22:28:00

Originally posted by Frybert:
I'm just surprised celphi hasn't shown up to give us some math for precisely how corrupt Florida is.

he ignores at so some1 should tip him.

Vic Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 1:32:53

There is the troll defense I was waiting for! Just because you are being dissagreed with, doesn't mean you are being trolled. I know that is a difficult concept.

You said Florida is the most corrupt state in the country. It isnt. If you had said one of the top, then maybe. You have yet to provide one reputable source to say it is, I have provided 3 that is isnt. Sorry if I don't take your word for it. Go back into hyper jack russle mode and rationalize your desperation some more.

Maybe the table in that article will enlighten you a bit as to why Florida has so many convictions. It has somethimg to do with having so many people. Statistics.

lol once more, my dad would kick your dad's ass!

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 1:37:42

hmmm, i cant admit that i was wrong so lets make some off the wall comments about how tough my dad and i are and call my opponent a troll!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jun 7th 2015, 3:11:46

Quit gloating about the size of your universe!

Vic Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 3:43:01

hi, i shot myself in the leg

http://treasure.diylol.com/...says-u-mad-bro-8e4edf.jpg

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 3:55:32

classy as always vic. which one of us keeps talking about personal fluff? that is usually the mad one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 4:01:05

personal? you posted a big long thread on AT about the shot broski, i'm not intending to be mean or too personal! i just lost interest in talking about florida being the 1st most corrupt state or 2nd or 3rd of 10th so i thought we could go to pics instead for more entertainment.

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 4:03:06

you might want to go and read that thread again. i know from this very thread that reading and comprehension arnt your strong suits, but i was shot by someone else. so you are either stupid, or being a jackass about matters you have no business talking about like that. take your pick.

either way, it seems like being correct is against your nature, so carry on.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Frybert Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 4:10:32

I'm bored.

Vic Game profile

Jun 7th 2015, 4:11:49

meh, i was glad you were ok. and dude if i'm a jack russell terrier you are a Chihuahua.
good work on this thread, you killed it man

me too frybert