Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 1:27:33

Originally posted by TAN:
I'd actually like to hear what bullfluff you could conjure up now that you're not in PDM.

If only you were competent as a leader. I'll save that for another day sweetheart.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 1:39:05

Also I should add that the last time you lead PDM for any length of time PDM almost became a division in Omega. Good job bud!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 20th 2012, 3:12:59

Originally posted by Requiem:
Tan-- Cry more please. Your tears fuel me. Also I wasn't criticizing you. If you want me to do that I'd be glad to... I don't think you could take it though!

I think you're a cool guy but you've been a big baby in this tread.

Also if my question hit a nerve with you, does that mean that deep down in your conscious you think its true? HAHA!

Your love,
Requiem

Oh please. What could you criticize me about? You were in PDM half a set whilst I was leading. I'd actually like to hear what bullfluff you could conjure up now that you're not in PDM. I'm sure you'd have the same formulaic bilge you would say about LaF if you were in PDM.

I haven't been a baby at all in this thread. I've simply said that an alliance that is trying to grow shouldn't be condemned simply because the same hypocrites who accuse Fazer of cheating are former cheaters themselves. By that logic, maybe PDM should set 3/4ths the whole server to FARM, since that's how many clans have former cheaters in them.

So save it. We either try to help this server grow, or we farm more alliances out. Requiem, who has the balls to call out Fazer but joins the alliance that just had a hacking scandal. This is the exact sort of attitude I'm calling out.

If you had any sort of consistency (not to Requiem, but to everyone in EE), you would point the fingers at yourselves. Swallow your fluffing pride. It's a tiny alliance. If it has a fluffty retal policy, so what - put it on DNH for a set and let it grow. Tell it that next set you won't accept that policy.

But don't fluff and whine about how fluffty this server is when you chase people off it because you're greedy motherfluffers. This attitude is sick and depraved.

I have never cheated...so your statement fails with me :P
Also I would like to know what aliens took over your body.
Or was it Ford's mom?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

bertz Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 4:33:28

TAN, the game changes pushed players to actively grab other alliances to compete with land. Why put exemption to them?
Besides, not that all players of Evo and LaF were farming them.
If they can't retal properly, then they have to figure how to work that out. And for that, they have to play with some competent alliances first. A lot of alliances are willing to adopt them and teach them so they could learn I guess.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 4:46:33

fazer, just get your crew and you all sign up with a big tag but have no interaction with the clan. Keep your boxcar and the 5 of you communicate like you are in you tag. If the tag you join gets in a war, drop them and you all join a different tag. If the tag you join does not get in a war, you enjoy the game.

You get the best of both worlds. You get to stay independent of any of the big tags but you enjoy their protection while you and your crew communicate and do your thing and you do not get farmed. It's quite simple until you get found out. (Which you won't).
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 6:58:51

I like winning, thats why I joined LaF.

Anyway, no sympathy for you. You farmed some of our players, so we farmed you more.

Negotiation and being good at it = key to the game.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Unsympathetic Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 12:07:09

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.

The issues faced in taking an alliance from small to respected have been the same in this game since it started. The only tags that make it are the ones who understand the unstated expectations that go along with the game.

the_skaking Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 12:26:28

lol

anoniem Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 14:04:43

i love this thread. tan and fazer have made my day!

I LOVE EARTH EMPIRES.

OHHHHHH YES I DO!
re(ally)tired

Bikerman Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 15:42:07

You're a fickle bunch. You're demonizing the whole alliance based on the past of one of their leaders.

Why not demonize just about every alliance in the game, because all of them have people who have cheated at one point or another, including LaF and Evo, and especially RD.

Don't think RD ever cheated?

kemo Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:10:03

You're a fickle bunch. You're demonizing the whole alliance based on the past of one of their leaders.

Why not demonize just about every alliance in the game, because all of them have people who have cheated at one point or another, including LaF and Evo, and especially RD.

to be fair tan you cant know which other one (or which ones) fazer is also playing so you kinda have to assume its all
all praised to ra

Soultaker

Oct 21st 2012, 1:31:57

To Hero... you should always try to retal even if it's hard... you had some good countries, you just need to learn the game and go by 80% of the retal rules on the server, it is very important to retal almost all hits on you and keep at it as much as you can... keep trying and don't give up that easily

kean Game profile

Oct 23rd 2012, 11:50:51

BONUS for teh win !!