Verified:

Pride Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 15:38:17

If you guys haven't figured out suicidng is as much apart of this game as warring, than you my friends are lost.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:01:01

A lot of circumstanial evidence. Doesnt prove anything, I have NOT suicided anyone, and as soon as I can I will open up my public profile so you can see which countries I played this set.

davidoss Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:05:22

Originally posted by anoniem:

If it was KJ that suicided on RD, and RD feel like it some plot by Evo then they can contact me. If it was him then I'll happy pay them the land reps next set, because unlike certain alliances I have no problem taking responsibility for my alliance's actions. Not, that KJ was even in Evo.

Be careful what you wish for man.

anoniem Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:16:09

I haven't wished for anything.
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:18:48

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
A lot of circumstanial evidence. Doesnt prove anything, I have NOT suicided anyone, and as soon as I can I will open up my public profile so you can see which countries I played this set.

circumstancial? lol you are classic KJ :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:24:09

and anoniem i have apologized in the post when you posted your evidence. before you did, i always just asked for proof.

as you can see here, i post proof first ;P

besides we even helped LCN to pay your country a lot of land reps this reset, so i'm sure you should know better than to think that LaF wishes evo or yourself any bad will.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:25:39

As I said, I will quite happily open my profile at the end of this set so people can see my countries this set, and you're welcome to ask pang or whoever to see if I pulled a LT with multiple accounts.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:27:26

lol

are you opening your account or your "wife's" :P

and just for reference

http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/serverprofile?id=6300

don't go changing your profile to your "wife's" account. we want to see this one :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:29:12

lol

If you have doubts about the legitimacy of the 2nd account playing from my IP you're quite welcome to ask for it to be investigated.

=)

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:30:30

What makes you think that is my account???????

hanlong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:30:37

why not we ask martian now to see if you played those countries if you have nothing to hide? :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:31:14

What makes you think that is my account???????

Game Profile for BattleKJ on the Alliance Server

duh?

are you seriously like full retard?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:31:37

Oh yeah, never saw that. LOL

Yeah that will be me.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:32:48

if you want we can ask the mods now, why wait for the end of the reset just to see you lying again :P

you trying to find ways to cover up for yourself? :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:35:38

If a MOD approaches me and asks me if I mind if they post information about my account, I will consider it. But I am not giving you the right to go ask for that to happen as you will just go to one of your dodgy LaF fanboy MODs.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:38:25

you're just hopeless kj...
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Alin Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 16:42:37

you 2 should get a room!!!

Pain Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 17:27:50

Your mother is a nice woman

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2012, 17:54:02

What's with all the admin abuse talk? In general, if you don't have proof and/or are not willing to share such proof, don't make the accusations. Specifically, when it comes to the mods, don't post libelous claims at all.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 18:23:26

Good stuff guys keep it up

Chewi Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 19:01:22

Didn't we catch KJ's "wife" FA #802 this set?

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 19:08:42

No you certainly did not Chewi.

Eric171 Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 19:15:25

Originally posted by Tertius:
Specifically, when it comes to the mods, don't post libelous claims at all.

I heard that martian is from mars and that he is heavily into tentacle penguin pr0n and that in his free time he obsess about crazy math puzzles. He calls them his precious!

locket Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 20:10:04

Originally posted by Tertius:
What's with all the admin abuse talk? In general, if you don't have proof and/or are not willing to share such proof, don't make the accusations. Specifically, when it comes to the mods, don't post libelous claims at all.

Considering Anoniem posted about how he got his info in this thread which should never have happened in the first place. Personally I think we should not bring the topic up again though.

dagga Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 23:48:34

hmm
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

iScode Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 0:04:51

there is an easy way to disprove this KJ. Post which countries were yours this set right from the start :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 0:21:58

Good luck with that.

locket Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 0:23:48

Originally posted by iScode:
there is an easy way to disprove this KJ. Post which countries were yours this set right from the start :)

I doubt he will and I doubt any Evo person will do it either. It's funny because Anoniem wants proof but he can figure it out himself. Find KJ's first country and count turns after that. He obviously knew what country he was playing.

Also, if they find out now shouldn't the FA be given this set since Evo can easily pay. Anon surely can :P

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 0:44:06

I just love how EVO members derail every single LaF thread except the Son Goku is fat thread.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 1:03:09

Originally posted by Forgotten:
I just love how EVO members derail every single LaF thread except the Son Goku is fat thread.

Give it time.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 1:06:20

because no one can dispute that SG is fat!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 1:06:59

Originally posted by Son Goku:

Give it time.

yah, it does take time to grow some brains.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 2:10:28

I'm going to keep bumping this until KJ releases his country info on his real account
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

locket Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 3:02:08

This is the easier route Forgotten. Quicker too :P

kazjames Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 4:10:26

=)

sky3litez Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 4:14:40

damn you hanlong. you block candyman from coming to RD :P

Sov Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 4:35:33

Everyone seems to have forgotten that LAF have very little time left to hand over Don TOB to SoF peacefully.

dagga Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 7:02:21

I want to add my congratulations to hanlong over his tenure as leader in LaF.

Your stay will be marked by LaF's usage of the lowest, dirtiest, most disgraceful gangbanging, blindsiding, pact-breaking and other assorted thuggery which was reminiscent of IX at it's bottom-of-the-barrel-scraping worst. You haven't won a single war that was conducted on comparable terms. The (main) opponents you chose in Evo and SOL are stronger than ever before and the former is still a better netgaining alliance than you and the latter would clean your clock in a war not started inside of 12 days.

Let's add to the fact that your total networth embarassment stretches ever forward.

hanlongs record as head of LaF:

Netting Sets: 0
TNW Victories: 0
Gangbangs: Numerous
Opponents: Numerous

You should be applauded for this glittering period in LaF's history. You're lucky SOF's trajectory of douchebaggery is similar or you would standing alone on the pedestal of suck.
signatures are stupid.

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 7:04:10

dagga has entered the topic!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Sov Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 7:21:00

Dagga I would like to know what your annual tissue expenditure is.

What brand do you use? Kleenex or generic brand?

How many cartons do you go through per day?

Do you use 2 ply or 3 ply?

Does your face require the use of additional moisturizer?

The amount of crying you do makes these questions more relevant than your posts.

ninong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 7:28:28

IX got mentioned in this thread by dagga... w00t!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

dagga Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 7:45:48

Did I hurt your feelings Sov? Which part? The part where I toss SoF in the same boat as LaF? The sinking HMAS Pissant whose stinking coalitions and bored first strikes serve one purpose - trying to get players to quit other alliances. SoF is still in E:2025 mode whilst most other fair minded alliances have moved on. Maybe you can prove to be more than a leadership PR stunt or a facade designed to hide the wreathing pit of filth that SoF has become. Or maybe not.

Truth tends to sting.
signatures are stupid.

Sov Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 8:01:17

See the thing is, I don't care about what you say at all. I'd tell you to keep saying it but the fact is I consider you the poster boy of the crying windbags of EE, and I'm pretty much over hearing the same old broken record.

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 8:08:36

Wait, Sov, you actually read what he writes?

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

iScode Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 8:46:27

Originally posted by dagga:

Your stay will be marked by LaF's usage of the lowest, dirtiest, most disgraceful gangbanging, blindsiding, pact-breaking and other assorted thuggery which was reminiscent of IX at it's bottom-of-the-barrel-scraping worst. You haven't won a single war that was conducted on comparable terms. The (main) opponents you chose in Evo and SOL are stronger than ever before and the former is still a better netgaining alliance than you and the latter would clean your clock in a war not started inside of 12 days.

Let's add to the fact that your total networth embarassment stretches ever forward.

You should be applauded for this glittering period in LaF's history. You're lucky SOF's trajectory of douchebaggery is similar or you would standing alone on the pedestal of suck.

This coming from the SoL member who joined another alliance under false pretenses to spy? Nothing Laf has done is this game is dirty than what you pulled, especially jumping back to sol as soon as the war broke out.

You have no place to comment on things that are 'low' 'disgraceful' or 'dirty' as you would do exactly the same thing yourself. You joining an alliance you despise to ether spy or somehow fluff over, simply proves this.

I still dont know if your actions were supported by your alliance leaders however the fact remains you are a very prominent mouthpiece for SOL and its policies therefor you must realise your actions will be interpreted as representing your alliance.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

The longer my stay back in this game has become the more I see who really are the ones pulling the stunts here in this game. It is pretty obvious to me which alliances are simply protecting their members and which alliances are trying to screw over other alliances to control the server.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hanlong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 9:09:45

one thing i learned over all these years.

the more dagga insults you, it means the more successful you are.

every time LaF does well, dagga insults harder.

with that, thanks dagga! <3 we must be doing something really right!

INSULT DAGGA INSULT!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Erian Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 9:42:31

Proud to be LaF, as always. It just gives me that extra warm and fuzzy feeling when dagga singles us out as the worst of the worst. Like hanlong says, it's the surest indicator we are doing something right!

Great work hanlong! :)

dagga Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 10:23:24

Despite your hollow cries of apathy, it doesnt change the simple fact that hanlong has delivered a netting alliance a grand total of zero netting sets and zero netting titles.

You have absolutely tried to run Evo from the game but they are still better than you.

You tried gangbanging SOL but they're also better than you.

Well played!! :)
signatures are stupid.

Alin Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 10:33:57

This coming from the SoL member who joined another alliance under false pretenses to spy? Nothing Laf has done is this game is dirty than what you pulled, especially jumping back to sol as soon as the war broke out.

You have no place to comment on things that are 'low' 'disgraceful' or 'dirty' as you would do exactly the same thing yourself. You joining an alliance you despise to ether spy or somehow fluff over, simply proves this.

I still dont know if your actions were supported by your alliance leaders however the fact remains you are a very prominent mouthpiece for SOL and its policies therefor you must realise your actions will be interpreted as representing your alliance.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

The longer my stay back in this game has become the more I see who really are the ones pulling the stunts here in this game. It is pretty obvious to me which alliances are simply protecting their members and which alliances are trying to screw over other alliances to control the server.

Why do people always bring the " you are member of X therefore you speak for X". Could i speak for my self here - for once? Can an Imag. member speak on this board and not be the voice of Imag ? Or is this just a board where only the president, the FAer and the War leader must speak ?

Everybody knows dagga and the way he acts ; the fact all of you are giving him that much attention proofs to me that you really care about what he says. And he is right about what he says most of the time - the problem is the truth hurts some folks around.

You prolly know that i am back from a long retirement and i am not updated with all the things around BUT a tag jumping can`t be that bad ( hell i remember half of 200 members alliance tag jumping to be able to war - or i remember IX getting FA from 2 netting alliances because they were loosing it ).

Now, the above mentioned define an alliance, not what dagga, me or other individual folk post around on this lame board full of trolls.

I think there are people that are really hurting this game, and i mean those folks that took "hate" to the next level. Dagga is not among them - what he did and dose is for his alliance.

In my old time - i was just fighing IX and Sof and i love it. Some time i was pissed on them, sometimes i won sometimes i lost. But i never wanted IX or SOF to disband - hell NO. What was i supposed to do next if that would happen ?

Nowadays some of you ( not you Iscode ) wanna war to make an alliance disband !?!?!?!?!? WTF is wrong with you people ? Isn`t this game dead enough ?

And like Laf there were many ! Powerhouse By FA and outnumbering the opponent in allies - that really dosen't proofs nothing, just that some FA-ers and leaders are doing a better job than others.

But that`s just me!!!

PG Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 10:34:33

*Hands forgotten come popcorn*

This is soooo gooood, love drama
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg