Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 19:38:38

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by al-Kafirun:
The entire moral world hates the usa because of gay loving, baby killing, transsexual enabling, gay marrying limp fluff pacifists like yourself. Putin summed it up well with color revolutions. Look that up. I find it ironic that you can suck so much politically correct fluff, but in the face of the world, its the us government that sets policies the world hates.

So the hate toward the USA is because of individual sexual and women's rights?

Not because we blow up their fluff, exploit them, repress their economies and national aims, etc?

Not that I agree with US enemies, but know thy enemy.

you forgot we force them to follow our laws

Yeah, I kinda lumped that in under exploitation and repression, but I guess the mechanism matters. ;)

elvesrus

Jul 31st 2015, 19:41:07

I've also had very limited sleep the last week, so the clockwork isn't quite running at full speed :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 19:42:10

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I've also had very limited sleep the last week, so the clockwork isn't quite running at full speed :)

meth'll fixit!

al-Kafirun

Jul 31st 2015, 19:49:04

The entire moral world hates the usa because of gay loving, baby killing, transsexual enabling, gay marrying limp fluff pacifists like yourself. Putin summed it up well with color revolutions. Look that up. I find it ironic that you can suck so much politically correct fluff, but in the face of the world, its the us government that sets policies the world hates.

So the hate toward the USA is because of individual sexual and women's rights?

Not because we blow up their fluff, exploit them, repress their economies and national aims, etc?

Not that I agree with US enemies, but know thy enemy.

No maam. Its because we go around like democratic missionaries forcing gay rights ect with means of war under the farce of equality. When that fails, you and like minded pussies make friends with them then bring them into the united states. Instead of us bringing them to the american dream, you idiots allow them to bring their dream to the united states. The only thing you wish to uphold in the end is killing babies, homosexuality, and to make sure you dont walk all over the rights of our enemies, which we HOST.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 20:14:25

No maam. Its because we go around like democratic missionaries forcing gay rights ect with means of war under the farce of equality. When that fails, you and like minded pussies make friends with them then bring them into the united states. Instead of us bringing them to the american dream, you idiots allow them to bring their dream to the united states. The only thing you wish to uphold in the end is killing babies, homosexuality, and to make sure you dont walk all over the rights of our enemies, which we HOST.

Now now, if you know me so well, you know which parts of that you got wrong.

al-Kafirun

Jul 31st 2015, 20:44:39

Now now, if you know me so well, you know which parts of that you got wrong.

Fair enough.