Verified:

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 5:46:28

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 10th 2024, 5:59:34

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 6:02:06

I'm currently not at home. I will check whenI get back. If milks country in PDM has been purpled, I will remove him, assuming another senator doesn't beat me to it.

I'm not in charge of PDM, but its an authority I at least have when incontrovertible evidence (such as country being deleted for cheating) is presented.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 6:34:20

Coalie: you appear to have deleted your post?

currently, I do not see any purpled countries in PDM at present.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 7:39:35

This was posted on team server:

Originally posted by Primeval:
Several countries here and a few on the Alliance server have been deleted for use of proxy connections/VPN, which is against the rules. These accounts will be watched for future violations in addition to any newly created accounts as that might be an indication of someone attempting to play unnoticed using the same type connections. Typically this use is associated with someone attempting to run multiple countries on single country game servers or evade an IP ban so, as a result, any country/account associated with the recent deletions will continue to be investigated and also possibly deleted. Repeated violations may result in complete bans from the game.

As always, report something ingame you think might need investigated. You may PM a mod to let us know a report has been submitted if you'd like, but the current mod team typically views reports in a timely fashion. Multiple reports of the same countries at one time do not get our attention faster so please refrain.

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 7:50:57

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Several countries here and a few on the Alliance server have been deleted for use of proxy connections/VPN, which is against the rules. These accounts will be watched for future violations in addition to any newly created accounts as that might be an indication of someone attempting to play unnoticed using the same type connections. Typically this use is associated with someone attempting to run multiple countries on single country game servers or evade an IP ban so, as a result, any country/account associated with the recent deletions will continue to be investigated and also possibly deleted. Repeated violations may result in complete bans from the game.

As always, report something ingame you think might need investigated. You may PM a mod to let us know a report has been submitted if you'd like, but the current mod team typically views reports in a timely fashion. Multiple reports of the same countries at one time do not get our attention faster so please refrain.

Cheers.
As I say, I have not seen any PDM countries purpled at this stage. If I happen to see any, members they are attached to will be removed immediately.

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 11:40:08

Originally posted by Coalie:
PDM made 45 hits, mercs did the other 150. I wouldn't consider the claim of PDM making the bulk of the hits accurate. Although we were grateful for Leto and some of the PDM guys showing up immediately.

But also, I can't help but notice our messages were ignored the next day to follow up on the other 2 russian suiciders to kill. Apparently Doug told me he received "100's of messages and took a lot of heat" about those hits on the russians. I understand it if PDM does not want to continue due to risking relationship with the "martians" because of light/martian relationship on teams server. I haven't bought up anymore russian killings ever since.

Coalie, I owe you an apology on this one, I am sorry.
You are quite correct that PDM didn't contribute the bulk of the hits.
However, I stand by we still came, no questions asked, even if ya's did rtun at a time when I couldn't get online and join the fun.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 12:25:25

Originally posted by Drow:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Cheers.
As I say, I have not seen any PDM countries purpled at this stage. If I happen to see any, members they are attached to will be removed immediately.

Drow - look on team. Multiple of Milks countries have been purpled. His country in PDM hasn't been purpled, but that's because I don't know which multis of his are there to report. I'm not as familiar with his tactics on alliance.

Truth be told, he probably doesn't have a multi in PDM. I think the only reason he plays alliance and joined PDM was to recruit from your ranks for team. Team is the only server he's really ever cared about. And it's worked wonderfully. He got your Leto to run Light for him, and dirty himself up with all the cheating that goes on within Light. He's also gotten quite a few other PDM players to play with him in Team.

So yea, I guess be like the rest of the PDM leadership and defend him. Doesn't make you look bad at all! PDM is basically the farm team for Light now, lol.

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 12:45:44

Blackhole:
You seem to be confused. Where am I defending him?
I said I need proof of malfeasance specifically within PDM, because Teams and Alliance are different servers.
I have already stated, that given proof of cheating under the PDM banner, I will remove him myself quite happily. Thats' not defending him.
I do not play Teams.
Your evidence, on its own, is not proof of him playing multis in Alliance.
That he has had countries purpled in Teams, means the mods will already be looking into his countries in Alliance.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 13:18:02

Ahhh - I got you. You're not defending him. You're just saying if he's a proven cheater and multi-runner (which he is), you're still ok with him playing in PDM and recruiting from your ranks for the team server, as long as he hasn't been caught cheating in Alliance?

So that's not defending him. Gotcha!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 13:19:24

Drow - while I've got you.

How do you feel about the leader of PDM (Doug) giving away country info (including screenshots of the country builds! Very helpful!) of other PDM members for me to hit?

He also gave me his country number so that I wouldn't hit him!

That all good in your book too?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 13:31:56

Drow u owe us no apologies. You play in a diff timezone, you showed up and stayed. I’m not pointing fingers at you

But we were given hints that pdm hitting Russians were problematic because what’s going on in teams server with Russians/pdm players vs us. So I dropped the whole thing.

Then I saw in the screenshot Doug mentioning milk was in pdm using the clan as a “recruiting office” for his efforts on teams server.

Also he was caught cheating with 2 purpled on teams server.

While you may defend his actions for not cheating in 1a, but to me it’s tied together since his activities in 1a ties into his actions on teams server. Milk at the end of the day is confirmed Cheater by the evidence given and by mod action.

I don’t really care what happens to him in pdm anyways, keep that cheater in there if you’d like. I’m just giving my $0.02 that he is a cheater. And I think it’s interesting and funny that milk’s country # was leaked to bhole.

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 15:34:54

Drow u owe us no apologies. You play in a diff timezone, you showed up and stayed. I’m not pointing fingers at you

But we were given hints that pdm hitting Russians were problematic because what’s going on in teams server with Russians/pdm players vs us. So I dropped the whole thing.

Then I saw in the screenshot Doug mentioning milk was in pdm using the clan as a “recruiting office” for his efforts on teams server.

Also he was caught cheating with 2 purpled on teams server.

While you may defend his actions for not cheating in 1a, but to me it’s tied together since his activities in 1a ties into his actions on teams server. Milk at the end of the day is confirmed Cheater by the evidence given and by mod action.

I don’t really care what happens to him in pdm anyways, keep that cheater in there if you’d like. I’m just giving my $0.02 that he is a cheater. And I think it’s interesting and funny that milk’s country # was leaked to bhole.

Coalie, I'm man enough to admit when I fluffed up, and apologise for it, that's simply doing the right thing.
Whether Doug is accurate about Milk using PDM as a recruiting office, I dont know. He certainly never approached me.

And yes, you're right that it makes him a confirmed cheater.
Upon further conferring with those of us in Senate available, Milk has been removed from PDM.

Drow Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 15:37:15

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Drow - while I've got you.

How do you feel about the leader of PDM (Doug) giving away country info (including screenshots of the country builds! Very helpful!) of other PDM members for me to hit?

He also gave me his country number so that I wouldn't hit him!

That all good in your book too?

Please supply this evidence to me.
Although, you forget we caught your spy/multi Kaladin.
You haven't actually shown any evidence of country builds etc being supplied, indeed, you even admit you have no proof Doug supplied you Milk's country number.
Could that be because that info didn't come from Doug at all?

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 15:53:05

Drow - I've already posted the evidence.

Based on what you're saying, I think you've seen it. It's the screenshots where Doug asks me if I saw. Then I respond with that's his country? And then tell him how I'm going to hit milk.

I get that he deleted the actual country info before I could screenshot it, but given that literally everything else I've said about this has turned out to be true, I think I've established my credibility. Even with Doug screaming 'doctored screenshots'.

Additionally, I have tons of screenshots of Doug trashing milk prior to this happening. Not because of multis, but because milk was homophobic and racist toward Doug.

If you choose to purposefully not believe something that, I think at this point, is pretty obvious, that's your decision to make.

As for my spy... it's a PDM member. Not everyone is happy with the way Doug is running things. Kaladin? Yea... he's not my multi. LOL. Poor guy got caught up in all of this. Don't believe me? Look at what countries have been deleted for multis and which haven't. If I'm not mistaken you all killed him. But his country never got deleted when mine and my multi (Irish brotherhood) got deleted. The other two that got caught up in this were Polish Power and Pinoy. Polish Power was not my multi. He was working with me though. And Pinoy, who is also not my multi and was not working with me.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 16:04:30

Drow - Here is the best of the remaining evidence I can give you.

https://imgur.com/a/eMSAX5e

You'll see that this chat doesn't make any sense. It's like I'm talking to myself. That's because Doug went back through and deleted everything he said in there. Why do you think that is? Cause he knew he was saying stuff he shouldn't be saying.

In there is where he told me he didn't want some people in PDM hit, but would be fine with me hitting others. He specifically said he'd prefer me to hit Leto or you. I also have screenshots of him making deals to keep his own country safe.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 16:06:13

https://imgur.com/a/Mwc5DV5

There is the proof that he made a deal with me not to hit his own country.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 10th 2024, 23:09:39

SUCK IT TAN!
oops wrong pdm..

*runs off*
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Josey Wales

Mar 11th 2024, 0:13:44

Prattle & Conjecture. PDM is an honest Clan with with honest Members and Leaders. Now that PDM is Number 1, it’s a big target. So the smear and defamation begin.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 0:19:50

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Prattle & Conjecture. PDM is an honest Clan with with honest Members and Leaders. Now that PDM is Number 1, it’s a big target. So the smear and defamation begin.

Prattle conjecture, backed up by dozens of screenshots, mods deleting a bunch of countries proving allegations to be true, and some people confirming aspects of the screenshots and story.

Ya'll can't 'fake news' this away. Own up to it, you only look worse if you don't.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 0:21:07

PDM has grown a lot - kudos to the congenial and chill atmosphere! It's good to see that everyone there agrees on the honest members and leadership and takes action accordingly, too.

Josey Wales

Mar 11th 2024, 0:57:30

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

Prattle conjecture, backed up by dozens of screenshots, mods deleting a bunch of countries proving allegations to be true, and some people confirming aspects of the screenshots and story.

Ya'll can't 'fake news' this away. Own up to it, you only look worse if you don't.

Inadmissible.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 1:30:44

Everyone probably knows my rivalry with bhole runs very deep. I do not condone his actions this set. Nor are we friends by any means. But those screenshots are almost irrefutable, the only defense that it was "doctored". I mean, there was one screenshot of PDM's private senate chat sent to bhole???

But the one screenshot that is interesting to me. The part where:

Doug: Weezy can't fill Getafix's shoes
bhole: terrorists can hit anyone and it can be effective, you're saying to hit SOL? Cause they can't defend themselves?
Doug: "As would mercs"
source: https://imgur.com/a/I3JR97L

I think doug may have spent too much time talking to bhole behind the scenes, giving him advice to hit his LDP allies because doug assume we can't defend ourselves and that distasteful comment about leadership in another clan.

Furthermore, from the screenshots bhole posted, it appears doug was leaking internal clan country #s to bhole. It's no coincidence that bhole attacked milk directly in PDM.

This is just my $0.02, but I don't appreciate someone going behind the scenes to manipulate griefers to attack our clan. What made it even worse was that this is one of our allies.

Drow Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 5:57:26

While I have you in return Blackhole.
What's my country number?

Mods: I am happy for BH to reveal my country number on here, just to be clear. I don't have any issues with being linked to the country I am playing.

Drow Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 11:09:45

Ahhh - I got you. You're not defending him. You're just saying if he's a proven cheater and multi-runner (which he is), you're still ok with him playing in PDM and recruiting from your ranks for the team server, as long as he hasn't been caught cheating in Alliance?

If I came across you in a game of CoD say (purely for argument's sake), I should refuse to play with you there, since you're also a proven cheat?
It boils down to the exact same thing in essence.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 11:27:18

If I came across you in a game of CoD say (purely for argument's sake), I should refuse to play with you there, since you're also a proven cheat?

That's your choice to make. But I think if this is the avenue you're going to go down as a defense, you've already lost the argument.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 11:31:09

Mods: I am happy for BH to reveal my country number on here, just to be clear. I don't have any issues with being linked to the country I am playing.

As I said, and showed, earlier - Doug deleted the screenshots of the actual country numbers he gave. And I didn't memorize what he put in there. Also, I don't think he ever gave me your number. He didn't give me a ton of people, Leto was one he was going to let me hit. I didn't take him up on those offers though, so it wasn't a topic we stuck on for a long time.

Look - Drow. You don't have to believe me. You don't have to do anything about the cheaters, about giving up PDM countries, about the lying Doug did, about the talking fluff about Mercs, Sol, SoF, about betraying Evo and Galleri's trust, about any of it.

You can believe what you want to believe, and ignore what you want. But I think by this point it's been proven that my screenshots are authentic, and they speak for themselves. I've said nothing false, and much of my story has been corroborated by others, or by the mods actions in game.

Do whatever you want with all of that info. Or do nothing. Doesn't matter to me.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 12:54:36

Hmmmm....what a bunch a crap.
Blackhole is full of fluff.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:01:16

Sure am, Empy! I doctored all those screenshots!!! lol

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:05:31

I didnt accuse you of anything except sucking and being full of crap.

I personally am involved in both clans. We're running a tight ship.
And I have not once received a pic of doug's penis. See? You're full of crap.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Drow Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:25:00

As I said, and showed, earlier - Doug deleted the screenshots of the actual country numbers he gave. And I didn't memorize what he put in there. Also, I don't think he ever gave me your number. He didn't give me a ton of people, Leto was one he was going to let me hit. I didn't take him up on those offers though, so it wasn't a topic we stuck on for a long time.

Look - Drow. You don't have to believe me. You don't have to do anything about the cheaters, about giving up PDM countries, about the lying Doug did, about the talking fluff about Mercs, Sol, SoF, about betraying Evo and Galleri's trust, about any of it.

You can believe what you want to believe, and ignore what you want. But I think by this point it's been proven that my screenshots are authentic, and they speak for themselves. I've said nothing false, and much of my story has been corroborated by others, or by the mods actions in game.

Do whatever you want with all of that info. Or do nothing. Doesn't matter to me.

Some of them have been proven authentic indeed.
Some doesn't mean all.
You made claims about a) being given country numbers, and b) that mine was one of those given. Since that's the case, you should have easily been
Drow - Here is the best of the remaining evidence I can give you.

https://imgur.com/a/eMSAX5e

You'll see that this chat doesn't make any sense. It's like I'm talking to myself. That's because Doug went back through and deleted everything he said in there. Why do you think that is? Cause he knew he was saying stuff he shouldn't be saying.

In there is where he told me he didn't want some people in PDM hit, but would be fine with me hitting others. He specifically said he'd prefer me to hit Leto or you. I also have screenshots of him making deals to keep his own country safe.

Drow Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:28:46

Some doesn't mean all.

So here, you make claims about he would be happy for you to hit me.
If he was happy for you to hit me, then he would have given you my country number.

You make claims now, that you conveniently can't actually substantiate about information given.

The biggest irony here, is that there are multiple earth players here, not in PDM, who could spend about 3 seconds looking at the PDM country list, and pick my country out quite easily. It's not like it's secret.

So tell me, while I'm at it, how much of this also relates to you being refused admission to PDM?

Drow Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:31:41

That's your choice to make. But I think if this is the avenue you're going to go down as a defense, you've already lost the argument.

I haven't lost any argument. It's a legit question.
I'm curious about how far you think repercussions should go.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:33:25

Anybody want a fluff and JELLY sandwich?

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:21:46

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:

I didnt accuse you of anything except sucking and being full of crap.

I personally am involved in both clans. We're running a tight ship.
And I have not once received a pic of doug's penis. See? You're full of crap.

Cool. Glad you feel that way! I'm full of crap (aka lying?) but all my screenshots are legit... so I'm... not lying?

OK got it. Super clear how you feel. You just dislike ME, so you're choosing to ignore information you believe is legitimate! Makes perfect sense. Carry on sir!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:31:47

Some doesn't mean all.

So here, you make claims about he would be happy for you to hit me.
If he was happy for you to hit me, then he would have given you my country number.

You make claims now, that you conveniently can't actually substantiate about information given.

The biggest irony here, is that there are multiple earth players here, not in PDM, who could spend about 3 seconds looking at the PDM country list, and pick my country out quite easily. It's not like it's secret.

So tell me, while I'm at it, how much of this also relates to you being refused admission to PDM?

*sigh* I've already explained, this... but I suppose I'll try again.

You agree that most of what I said is true, and has been proven true. You have seen screenshots of some things, but you think MAYBE some of those are doctored. But you have no evidence they are doctored, they don't appear doctored, and everything else has been true.

But yes, it's possible some are doctored I suppose.

To prove that you are going to.... make me tell you your country #?

I showed you the screenshot of me seemingly talking to myself where those screenshots would have been. You can see that Doug deleted something, but you don't know what. So are you just assuming the info Doug deleted is very harmless and innocent information?

And your evidence is that I can't REMEMBER your country #?

Interesting. You evaluate evidence in a very fascinating way.

As for consequences. Everyone has their own criteria. For instance, I would bet that some people will refuse to ever play with me. And that's totally fine. Others might not care at all and choose to play with me, even if I actively cheat. I think that's a bit more problematic, but whatever. Some may choose to forgive me if I say I won't cheat anymore. That's fine too.

This is all a personal choice. There is no right or wrong answer.

However - I do think if you are the paradigm of goodness and righteousness, as PDM claims to be, you probably shouldn't let someone who is actively cheating play on your team. If you want to forgive someone, that's up to you. I probably wouldn't if I were you, but you can make that choice.

Same goes for Doug and Leto's actions. If they are actively doing the things I've alleged, I probably wouldn't let them remain leaders. If they stop, admit what they did was wrong, own up to the issues... I think you could make a compelling argument for forgiving them.

If they continue to lie, claiming everything is doctored, I think that shows a pattern of bad behavior, an unwillingness to admit mistakes and correct them. In that case, if it were me, I would not let them continue to be in their position.

But perhaps you don't care about that. That's fine too, Drow! You do you homie.

As for me being upset about not being let in PDM. That's a stretch my friend. I actually was offered a spot in PDM. I turned it down because I didn't want to be mandated to stop posting on the forums (even though at the time I hadn't posted on the forums in months). So I don't think it's quite accurate to say I was turned down, I think it's more accurate to say I turned you all down based on criteria imposed.

Additionally, I'm not really someone who cares a great deal about being in your alliance, or any alliance. If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of content being a lone wolf. If you'd like to believe I'm over here crying over my keyboard over not being in PDM though, feel free to believe that. It will probably make you feel better about everything that transpired, so I could see why you would want to do that.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:37:13

Yes. I don't like you. This is correct. I also think you're full of crap.
The information presented here doesn't matter to me. I still don't like you.

Milk maybe cheated, maybe didnt, i dont know. I dont care. I know at least 12 members of LIGHTS, including me, DO NOT cheat and are running kill runs ALL DAY long on discord. I know PDM doesn't cheat. As entire entities, the team or alliance, do not cheat.

I dislike your screenname. I dislike your anger over a stupid pointless text based piece of fluff game that died in 1998. I dislike you caused all this being a SORE LOSER.

Now....
eat a sandwich. I farted on it.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:40:51

Okay okay, so im being a little hard on you.

No one is banned from posting on forums.
They'd have kicked me out by now.
Just saying.
Now eat this fart sandwich.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:41:33

Milk maybe cheated, maybe didnt, i dont know. I dont care. I know at least 12 members of LIGHTS, including me, DO NOT cheat and are running kill runs ALL DAY long on discord. I know PDM doesn't cheat. As entire entities, the team or alliance, do not cheat.

Uhm Milk was deleted along with his Multies on teams. Prime posted about the deletions on team board. It is also the reason why PDM killed Milks country in alliance while still tagged PDM…
He was found guilty in the court of earth from the looks of it.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 11th 2024, 14:44:33

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:42:13

I will point out, i dont know you as human on earth. I only know you as a little digital text characterization of yourself.
So, its not YOU i dont like. Just your little you....the one you make up here.

so...dont CRY.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:45:25

SUPERFLY

Here, you want my serious post?

Coalie called the entire TEAM LIGHTS cheaters. People are saying PDM allows cheating.

You're all wrong.
The actions of few do not reflect the case of the many.

I am also aware, that simply running a VPN is enough to claim someone cheated. Well, I run a VPN on occasion. Im not a cheater and its a BS reason to ban someone and call them a cheater. TOTAL BS.

Milk cheated, he didn't. I repeat, I DONT KNOW. I DONT CARE.

I hold no position of power. I am here to RUFFLE your feathers and tell you that PDM and LIGHTS, is majority honest players who do not deserve your labels, or your accusations, and you should all eat my FART sandwich.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:51:18

SUPERFLY

Here, you want my serious post?

Coalie called the entire TEAM LIGHTS cheaters. People are saying PDM allows cheating.

You're all wrong.
The actions of few do not reflect the case of the many.

I am also aware, that simply running a VPN is enough to claim someone cheated. Well, I run a VPN on occasion. Im not a cheater and its a BS reason to ban someone and call them a cheater. TOTAL BS.

Milk cheated, he didn't. I repeat, I DONT KNOW. I DONT CARE.

I hold no position of power. I am here to RUFFLE your feathers and tell you that PDM and LIGHTS, is majority honest players who do not deserve your labels, or your accusations, and you should all eat my FART sandwich.

I think you have mental issues.

As far as I can see no one is calling the entire team of Lights or the entire tag of pdm cheaters.

They are are all calling Milk a cheater which was proven by the mod boss for running multiple countries / Personas.

Again PDM already removed the cheater.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:54:41

This entire community really saves each other’s messages and tries to backstab each other when it’s convenient. Very dishonorable behavior. This is why I just message you weirdos on here instead of your sneaky nerd chats full of snitches

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 14:56:36

This is 1a, take it over to the teams forum and stop derailing bhole and drow’s conversations .

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:57:55

Bunch of cheaters

Superfly...
here yah go. COALIE calling the LIGHTS team cheaters. All of us.

So....again....

The action of one does not dictate the actions of the many.

I think his statements are uncalled for. I think he's an ***hat. And I made him a giant FART sandwich he can eat.
I added yellow mustard as well.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:58:37

This is 1a, take it over to the teams forum and stop derailing bhole and drow’s conversations .

You're not the boss of me. Eat this sandwich
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:12:02

Doug / Leto -

Still waiting for you all to acknowledge I was right and you were wrong.

Drow - that'd really be all they would have to do. Just pop on here publicly and be like

"You know what, BH was telling the truth, after all. We didn't believe him, but it's true, Milkman was running multis. We don't condone that in our alliance, which is why we kicked him out of PDM. BH - Thank you for letting us know, and we are sorry we attacked your character and spread lies about you, that was unwarranted given that your information is accurate'.

Instead, they are running and hiding, or claiming I doctored photos that we all know I didn't.

Be a man. Admit when you were wrong. Leto, you told me you'd PRAY FOR ME because of the info I gave you. You're supposedly a man of God. Admit when you were wrong.

Doug, you're a cop. You're supposed to be the most honest of us. You are the leader of PDM. Admit you were wrong. We all know you were. Just admit it now. You've got a 20 year reputation here, nobody is going to hate you for making one mistake if you can just be a man and admit it.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:20:40

Well considering LETO has a serious emergency situation to deal with in his personal life, I don't think he'll be along right now. But you already knew that, considering you have spies in Paradigm stirring up fluff.

Doug is probably working or sleeping, like most old people do. Maybe give it a couple of days for the dust to settle.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:27:16

Empy, to my knowledge he spent yesterday afternoon buildling a deck. I believe it was blue. I also watched him organize some kill runs.

So... yea, I don't think you're working with updated info. He's had plenty of time to come on here and respond.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:38:53

I wouldnt give you the time of day to be honest if I were either of em. They dont have to do anything. They proved it by killing MILK's country. Actions louder than words. Enough said.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:42:16

They proved... what? By killing milks country?

That I was right and they were wrong?!?!? LOL. NICE!!!