Verified:

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2012, 13:33:02

Ivan - i was not part of this game in the recent past. I have plaied in a clean SOL until 2006( or something) and somehow if i ever find out that any of the leaders of my alliance cheats i`ll be the first one to point it out.

However you + other Sofers seem to be ok with cheating : IN THE PRESENT.

So please stop talking about hypocrisy - because that`s your middle name.

Kumander Otbol

May 11th 2012, 13:35:25

Originally posted by Alin:
Ivan - compared i was not part of this game in the recent past. I have plaied in a clean SOL and somehow i find out that any of the leaders of my alliance cheats i`ll be the first one to point it out.

let me know if you knew of any SoFer that supports hanlong cheating and i'll organize a KR against him. that is, if you find any. talks like that need proof you know.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2012, 13:37:39

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
Ivan - compared i was not part of this game in the recent past. I have plaied in a clean SOL and somehow i find out that any of the leaders of my alliance cheats i`ll be the first one to point it out.

let me know if you knew of any SoFer that supports hanlong cheating and i'll organize a KR against him. that is, if you find any. talks like that need proof you know.

follow some of your leaders all over the AT ...

Kumander Otbol

May 11th 2012, 13:42:31

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

follow some of your leaders all over the AT ...

i don't have to coz we have the same stand with any of them. you can quote their statement and i can guarantee you 100% that we will hit his country, even if it means being demoted or kicked out.

mike Game profile

May 11th 2012, 14:18:51

h347 {Rec}
Alliance: LaF
Server: Earth Council
Divison: Team Sexy And We Know It
May 03, 2012 6:10 PM
10:32:53am [chevs] i just want you guys to know
10:32:59am [chevs] that our members
10:33:07am [chevs] are showing overwhelming support for you
10:33:15am [chevs] so hang in there you fluffers
10:33:21am [@Nitro] we love you too
10:33:27am [chevs] no leaving
10:33:27am [chevs] etc
10:33:41am [chevs] get your asses gangbanged
10:33:53am [chevs] and then tag 100 next set
10:34:10am [chevs] feel free to pass my msg along
10:34:11am [chevs] :P

dont puss out KO. SoF is our ally and should be there to defend us :)
Carpe Cerevisi

Kumander Otbol

May 11th 2012, 14:43:52

dang you mike for leaking that out if it's true! lol. i guess we need to kill Chevs country to make him talk. *kicks mike* go have fun, kick some *ss!

i, personally, might be supporting you but not hanlong's alleged cheating. they just don't get it. hanlong's alleged cheating is not Lafer's cheating. send my condolences to those countries that died. :p

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2012, 14:45:01

[quote]
10:32:53am [chevs] i just want you guys to know
10:32:59am [chevs] that our members
10:33:07am [chevs] are showing overwhelming support for you
10:33:15am [chevs] so hang in there you fluffers
10:33:21am [@Nitro] we love you too
10:33:27am [chevs] no leaving
10:33:27am [chevs] etc
10:33:41am [chevs] get your asses gangbanged
10:33:53am [chevs] and then tag 100 next set
10:34:10am [chevs] feel free to pass my msg along
10:34:11am [chevs] :P

dont puss out KO. SoF is our ally and should be there to defend us :) [/quote]

IS not something new ... at least not for me!

Edited By: Alin on May 11th 2012, 14:49:29
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2012, 14:45:41

Edited By: Alin on May 11th 2012, 16:30:41
See Original Post

davidoss Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:15:04

What is it that you're _REALLY_ upset about Alin? Get past all the rubbish and just come out with it. All this hypocrisy and double standards isn't going to get any of us any where.

Alin Game profile

May 11th 2012, 17:43:36

not upset on anything - i just saw mike posting and remembered the "woof woof" conversation btw hanlong and chevs.

Kumander Otbol

May 12th 2012, 1:17:37

lol @ alin. i don't give a d*mn about that. unless you have some issues with it. :p

Chevs

May 12th 2012, 6:55:22

haha wtf does that log of me have to do with anything being discussed on this thread? im not going to lie lots of SoF'ers (AND LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY AS WELL) felt/feel bad for the legit players in LaF (and what they are going through) and i dont see anything wrong with what I said.

I basically said suck it up and get gangbanged we arent helping but dont be homos and quit the game
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Dooman Game profile

May 15th 2012, 17:26:55

So its a Q & A, minus you willing to answer the legitimate questions?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

May 15th 2012, 17:44:08

He probably stopped reading when his thread was hijacked by some of the less intelligent people who are just trolling the other unintelligent people.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 15th 2012, 18:04:56

Originally posted by Dooman:
So Martian, let me see if I got this straight:

Hanlong only used his access to gather intel (Not about countries, but about clans intentions)

Not necessarily. We are talking about the EE database not boxcar. Boxcar is a seperate issue.

TC hasn't been confirmed as having done anything wrong, outside of giving hlw access. (And Pang has stated if countries were getting modified, it would be noticed). So then... how come you guys can't 'notice' who actually gave him 10m troops? Wouldn't you have the IPs of who was logged in to the db at that point?

This has already been addressed in another post. In any case TC shouldn't have had access in the first place.

Thirdly, given the fact that very few of the allegations held any water. Why was TC perma-banned, and hlw's countries deleted?

Because it's the opposite of what you are asserting. Accessing the game db when you aren't supposed to be is over the top. Period.

And if that IS your precedent, how is qzjul still an admin, after knowingly using knowledge he gained as an admin. And passing it on to Evo? Should not his finishes also be deleted, as his actions are just as at fault, if not more so, then what you guys are now saying was done by these two?

He didn't pass anything on to Evo that wasn't publicly known.
He didn't "gain" knowledge as an admin. He wrote the game formulas along with pang (although I have made some more recent contributions.. but those formulas were posted for everyone to see). This was well known from day one of EE and was never a secret to anyone. There is no proof that he accessed the DB to advantage himself or anyone else in this game.

And my last question. Why was TCs database cut off from getting updates? I understand Pangs desire to create a 'separate' boxcar. But why were the ties cut to the one that already exists? You're punishing the users a lot more then the former admin.

Because it was a massive security issue. If you want more details regarding that you'll have to ask pang.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 15th 2012, 18:06:58

I should also add that qz never looks at specifics in the game db relating to player/country data unless there is an issue (such as a bug, or a request from myself to investigate cheating). Also qz only ever uses the moderator tools in alliance when I specifically request it which is less than once per reset.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Dooman Game profile

May 16th 2012, 23:18:50

qzjul has never used the game to obtain the IP of a suicider, and associate with a different account that wasn't active that set?

He never told Evo who that person was?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2012, 23:27:00

Dooman, if you're thinking of LT, qz had nothing to do with that. As far as I'm aware, qz does not deal with issues of that type really.

Dooman Game profile

May 17th 2012, 0:46:17

Tertius, who was responsible then?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 17th 2012, 0:47:40

i blame it on Wharfed and all the other master baiters.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 17th 2012, 4:05:09

@Dooman: that wasn't qz. And there was a very public post regarding that issue.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Dooman Game profile

May 18th 2012, 15:20:05

martian, I must have missed it coming out. Where would I find it?