Verified:

ZDH Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:25:19

My 12 gauge is all slugs...i'm not doing any fluffing around. My pistol is loaded with something called home defense bullets or something IDK they look kinda like holo tips but with a rubber ball in them so when it hits the ball comes out expands and it's not supposed to come out their back.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:29:46

the HDRs are mainly for CQB, intended to keep them from punching through walls and hitting someone in the other rooms. they are a cheaper and more humane form of frangible rounds. if i remember correctly.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:35:34

ok, i was apparently pretty wrong. its main use is to guide the feed of the hollow points to prevent jams and what not.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ZDH Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:36:53

mrford where are you from?
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:40:42

im FROM North Carolina, i reside in southern Florida now.

i go hunting a few times a year in Georgia near Warner Robins AFB. Family has a good chunk of land there.
Swagger of a Chupacabra