Verified:

XiQter MD Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 7:22:25

I enjoy the community MD, and I still want to get top10, and warring when the wars are even, iow you cant tell who will win the war after the first week.

Other then that not really that much enjoyable with this game.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2013, 17:25:42

Originally posted by Serpentor:
I stopped playing alliance regularly because the game is boring. I like to land grab and in this server you cannot really do that anymore. I know you can camp the news and try to beat 500 other guys to 25a grab one of 5 untagged players, but its not the same. And mutually benifitial land trading where you expect to get retalled isn't my idea of land grabbing either. All explore is boring and useless, just like the play on this server.

Geez, Serp, better watch out, people might confuse you with my position on landgrabbing. I like to landgrab from my scores list. It's fair, the other guy has a shot at successfully retaling my strike, don't you think?

Yet, it's not "permitted" under alliance dominated rules, because you just can't be a predator in this game. You're the much reviled "TopFeeder". LOL Go figure, the bottomfeeders are the respected people here. It's all upside down.

What can I say, Solo Servers rule for the best players rising to the top. Like you in Primary. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!