Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 12:48:05

I just happen to know that it wasn't Dagga. You can claim what you will, but I know it wasn't him.

I just think it is stupid and looks bad for the game that you trash one player, that you have already banned from the forums and throw him under the bus. (Or half the server that you are a moderator of in this case) If I was a Developer I wouldn't be happy about my mods trolling the player base under the Mod tag. It just doesn't look good upon you.

The whole "its a new alias that doesn't fall lock-step with us so it must be dagga" thing is a bit old anyways, come up with new material.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pain Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 21:28:29

Originally posted by mdevol:
I just happen to know that it wasn't Dagga. You can claim what you will, but I know it wasn't him.

I just think it is stupid and looks bad for the game that you trash one player, that you have already banned from the forums and throw him under the bus. (Or half the server that you are a moderator of in this case) If I was a Developer I wouldn't be happy about my mods trolling the player base under the Mod tag. It just doesn't look good upon you.

The whole "its a new alias that doesn't fall lock-step with us so it must be dagga" thing is a bit old anyways, come up with new material.

if you know it wasnt dagga then that means you know who it actually was. im sure if you say who it was this can all be cleared up ;)
Your mother is a nice woman

locket Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 22:37:40

It was him!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 19th 2013, 22:41:09

looks like we'll have to get a troll safelist set up for ppl's secret flaming pseudonyms!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com