Verified:

Jeremiah

Dec 18th 2016, 13:37:42

you see what i mean i am not in a tag and you attack saying a retard WOW was an arse! you just ASSume things about others it seems and attack WOW i have just started playing a few days ago after browsing for games and you call me names without knowing or having a clue to what is going on what a fluff no wonder its such a sucky game

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2016, 14:02:43

Originally posted by Jeremiah:
wow ive played just a couple hundred turns in this game but realize it is not worth it the players seem to just attack others without reason it seems none of you are friendly you just out of nowhere accuse others of things WOW what a bunch of trashy people

Why are you on my thread talking about people accusing then? Go run along to whatever g rated game you need not to get your feelings hurt? We're for the most part assholes here. This is ALLIANCE server if youre getting hit youre probably untagged or in a useless tsg that doesnt know how to pact. Go make your own thread and vent, bye Felicia
Catch me on ir c

archaic Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 17:16:03

Is there anybody in either of these fluffhole has-been tags that didn't eat their weight in paint chips when they were kids? I mean seriously, you guys make idiots feel good about themselves. One of the elemental essential requirements of fluff posting is you have to not completely suck your own fluff before you can do it. You guys both fail at this. Just stahhp, this is why boxing isn't in the special Olympics.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

elvesrus

Dec 18th 2016, 17:51:18

maybe #96, but I heard he's a douche
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

iZenebas Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 18:12:28

you see what i mean i am not in a tag and you attack saying a retard WOW was an arse! you just ASSume things about others it seems and attack WOW i have just started playing a few days ago after browsing for games and you call me names without knowing or having a clue to what is going on what a fluff no wonder its such a sucky game

Serious advice: This is the alliance server. It's meant for team play. There's even a little disclaimer about that somewhere when you're making a country. If you're new you probably did something you shouldn't have done, which would be why people are killing you (I assume that's why you're mad), or if they aren't killing you they're probably farming you for being untagged (farming = taking all your land since your country is too crappy to do anything about it). If you actually want to try playing instead of getting mad at everyone and calling the game crap, join an alliance or read the wiki and mess around on a different server.

Originally posted by archaic:
has-been tags

I resent this because it assumes that Stones have been anything other than retarded at some point in the past

myerr21 Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 19:00:11

Stones is trash af. I dont understand them. We FS'd them like 2 sets ago (or last set, dont remember) and they just layed down and died.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 18th 2016, 21:14:56

Originally posted by archaic:
Is there anybody in either of these fluffhole has-been tags that didn't eat their weight in paint chips when they were kids? I mean seriously, you guys make idiots feel good about themselves. One of the elemental essential requirements of fluff posting is you have to not completely suck your own fluff before you can do it. You guys both fail at this. Just stahhp, this is why boxing isn't in the special Olympics.

Thanks for letting me know how you really feel about me. And go suck your own fluff, I don't have one connected to my body to suck my own....let me know how that works out. Cancerous fluffpoaster

Edited By: galleri on Dec 18th 2016, 21:24:33

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Heston Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 22:40:56

Edited By: Heston on Dec 18th 2016, 23:05:58. Reason: Done being a fuckhole
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Ratski Game profile

Dec 18th 2016, 23:44:54

Tooo much fun here ...lol My Bonus posts this week .

Link Game profile

Dec 19th 2016, 0:50:44

wow ive played just a couple hundred turns in this game but realize it is not worth it the players seem to just attack others without reason it seems none of you are friendly you just out of nowhere accuse others of things WOW what a bunch of trashy people

LMFAO!

sounds about right.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

disisfred Game profile

Dec 19th 2016, 4:40:19

TKO sucks

Collzaboration Game profile

Dec 22nd 2016, 19:49:42

Originally posted by Shweezy:

Why are you on my thread talking about people accusing then? Go run along to whatever g rated game you need not to get your feelings hurt? We're for the most part assholes here. This is ALLIANCE server if youre getting hit youre probably untagged or in a useless tsg that doesnt know how to pact. Go make your own thread and vent, bye Felicia

He was apparently talking about the ignorance of others in this game that attack with words and have no base in truth. I guess it was over your head......