Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 29th 2014, 22:51:06

Yes its true. After a few good sets of really achieving nothing, we've come to the realization that the hours we spend on this game could be better spent elsewhere. You are welcome to come and ravish our extremely beautiful and lustful women across our lands. (FYI they are well used and the men left too if thats your thing).

Peace be to this community.

BOOM!

Furious999 Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 5:40:40

Bye.

timmie Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 10:46:05

thanks?...

Furious999 Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 11:28:32

All-X and pact with everyone isn't the most thrilling way to play.

I tried all-X once, got very lonely.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 14:45:07

all-x is boring but it is also safe, if you landtrade or are bottomfeeder then you can't have high defense and then you are vulnerable to suiciders, of course you can keep high defense but then as bottomfeeder you have limited targets and as a landtrader its not exactly nice to have others spend millions of jets and alot oil and money when you need to spend only 1 million jets.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2014, 17:03:40

Where are you moving on to if I may ask?

timmie Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 20:41:34

for me, try and get rank back in sc2 hots. For a small alliance there isn't many playing styles that work in the game anymore. We pacted out, which was great and really appreciated the opportunity. It left us to basically play how we wanted. There are no land targets untagged that aren't in heavy DR daily, so its an all x strategy.

Might apply with a larger alliance with a larger community. For whatever the reasons, the community here is DEAD. AT is DEAD, forget about the trolling there isn't even normal posts to keep any sort of momentum going on the boards. Perhaps all the action is happening insite for alliances with decent numbers?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 20:59:48

bots will fix land problem at least partially when/if those are added.

it might not be that much activity on alliances sites outside wartalks.

most of server has warred nearly 2 months so they can be bit tired.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 30th 2014, 21:04:31

+1 to Marshal

you need to wait until winter to get qz back onto developing. he's too busy biking and enjoying life :p

the most i'm going to give you is new UIs that actually think about the user -- he's working on the cooler stuff that fixes problems.

Edited By: Pang on Sep 30th 2014, 21:09:19
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Marshal Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 21:06:57

its already winter in some part of world. :P

we got 1st snow last week.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 30th 2014, 21:09:47

I live in Canada and I'm wearing shorts so I decree that it can't possibly be winter yet. :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Trife Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 21:14:40

WE WANT POLLS IN BOXCAR, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

plz plz plz plz plz!

mrford Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 22:23:02

Originally posted by Marshal:
its already winter in some part of world. :P

we got 1st snow last week.

I wasn't aware that all 4 seasons existed on the planet at once. I thought that it was either summer and winter, or spring and fall.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2014, 22:53:01

Originally posted by timmie:
Might apply with a larger alliance with a larger community. For whatever the reasons, the community here is DEAD. AT is DEAD, forget about the trolling there isn't even normal posts to keep any sort of momentum going on the boards. Perhaps all the action is happening insite for alliances with decent numbers?

It is true that a bigger more active alliance is where much of the communication is. In the bigger more active alliances people are regularly on IRC chatting etc. My suggestion is to offer some alliance a deal to make you guys a team/division within said alliance and go from there. Good luck in whatever endeavor you choose.

Originally posted by Marshal:
bots will fix land problem at least partially when/if those are added.

That sounds like a nice idea however I'm not sure how long implementation would be on something like that. At this point its wishful thinking to even imagine it happening anytime soon. It needs to happen though.

Originally posted by Pang:
I live in Canada and I'm wearing shorts so I decree that it can't possibly be winter yet. :p

Winter is coming.
Originally posted by Trife:
WE WANT POLLS IN BOXCAR, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No just no!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 1st 2014, 1:28:29

Originally posted by mrford:

I wasn't aware that all 4 seasons existed on the planet at once. I thought that it was either summer and winter, or spring and fall.

http://is13.snstatic.fi/img/978/1288741509191.jpg

that's from north part of country ~week ago.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2014, 2:57:31

Southern hemisphere not need apply....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 1st 2014, 14:37:29

kangaroolanders and sheeplanders don't even know what snow is. :P

timmie Game profile

Oct 1st 2014, 15:24:38

Hey @Marshall we have snow and plenty of it... :) We just don't see it all year round.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 1st 2014, 21:01:23

Good riddance to topfeeding assholes, go be mediocre somewhere else.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2014, 22:08:45

Originally posted by iccyh:

LOL!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 1st 2014, 22:47:39

LOL! When did we EVER top feed this set?

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 1:24:18

It is kind of telling that even with only 3 countries in the tag, you don't know what I'm talking about.

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 2:32:48

It is kind of telling that even with only 3 countries in the tag, you don't know what I'm talking about.

It's kind of telling that even though you have no idea what you are talking about, there is a total of ZERO top feeds by any TITANS country, you are calling people you don't know 'assholes'. That to me is kind of telling.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 2:40:47

Just from quick glances.. i think i see atleast 3 possible topfeeds
The Death Knights

XI

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 2:50:35

2014-09-07 09:29:25 PS Mighty Ducks (#387) TITANS Mork N Bark (#256) 90mega 1361A (1942A)

Only grab. 4k land difference 18k and 21 or 22k land. Nw was 1 or 2m difference.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 3:01:02

It is pretty simple: act assholes, get called assholes.

I only just started playing again this reset and my experience with Titans has been to see that they screwed with 3 of my friends, completely unprovoked.

If you want a pat on the back, you won't be getting one from me.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 3:12:44

It is pretty simple: act assholes, get called assholes.

I only just started playing again this reset and my experience with Titans has been to see that they screwed with 3 of my friends, completely unprovoked.

If you want a pat on the back, you won't be getting one from me.

Was all that necessary? You are an asshole. Pea brain freaking out on someones exit over land grabs. Put your morals and ethics back up your ass where they belong.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 3:38:46

Heston: I'll acknowledge that you posted, but this is all the reply you're getting from me. You're not worth any more.

mrcuban: since you bring it up, boxcar shows the stats of the countries in question at the time of the hit. #256 was $17,423,380 (ranked #1 in the game at the time) with 25,098 acres, and had been stockpiling for 10 days already. #387 was $9,623,459 with 14,625 acres.

It looks like your 4k land and 1-2m NW difference is a little off there. If you're trying to convince me you've any idea of what your tag is doing, you're failing.

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 4:53:48

iccyh: So you made your mind up over 1 grab for your no defense fat ass? I've tried to be very nice to everyone in this game and conduct myself in a manner that was respectful to everyone. But attitudes like iccyh, and your sense of entitlement in this online game, that you can grow a fat ass with next to no defense and when you get grabbed, all off a sudden we're assholes?Like we've personally offended you, or done wrong by you.. geese. get a reality check mate.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 5:12:15

You aren't even reading what I'm saying, are you? You've decided that since my opinion of your fluffty little tag is different than yours, that everything I say must be wrong and so you aren't even bothering to read. I've said that this round, I've had 3 friends screwed by Titans and I already pointed out that the "no defense fatass" you think I'm upset about was ranked #1 in the game at the time of the hit.

You, on the other hand, have gone from saying that Titans doesn't topfeed to saying that 256 deserved to get hit for being fat. Which is it, out of curiosity?

Also, how are each of those countries doing now? I see 256 in the top 10, it looks like 387 isn't even going to make the top 100 in a reset where most of the server went to war. And, you're implying that 256 is playing the game the wrong way?

Which one of us needs a reality check? Titans is a fluffty little tag of no consequence that doesn't play particularly well and doesn't deserve any kind of a pat on the back based on anything that I've seen.

braden Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 5:49:06

iccyh isn't two five six.

just putting it on the table.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 5:53:19

braden is right, I'm not 256 and Titans has done nothing to me personally. I'd probably be less bothered if they had hit me, rather than screwing with my friends.

On that note though, the guy running 256 didn't want me to post on this thread because he was concerned that, since Titans are assholes, they'd suicide on him in retaliation for me posting here. That would seem to be par for the course.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 6:02:40

Iccyh it was your three friends with the bone to pick. I am guessing they dont feel as passionate about this as you.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 6:03:42

Oh well, they are cowards hiding and you have a cape....

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 6:04:04

Cool ending.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 6:05:45

Heston: For anything that you post directed at me from this point forward please assume that yes, I did see it, but just chose not to reply as you didn't say anything worth replying to. I've yet to see a single post of yours of any value and I doubt that'll be changing any time soon.

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 6:15:05

iccyh why are you running a spin factory on this thread. I said we haven't done any topfeeds because for the past 4 or 5 sets we have been playing around on this server I know for a fact we would of made LESS THAN 3 in TOTAL in 4/5 sets. So based on our history that assumption that we would NOT of topfeed is a fair comment.

I never said that #256 deserved to be grabbed for being a fast ass did i? I simply stated the fact. Are you even reading my posts? My comment was about the fact that you have the opinion we are assholes over one grab. If someone from MD top feeds an LAF country does that make MD a group of ASSHOLES by default? And that one country in question, NOT EVEN YOURS wasn't pissed off. Now thinking about it, i even offered reps to 387 from my country at the time, and you can probably confirm with him regarding that message.

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 6:26:13

Heston: For anything that you post directed at me from this point forward please assume that yes, I did see it, but just chose not to reply as you didn't say anything worth replying to. I've yet to see a single post of yours of any value and I doubt that'll be changing any time soon.

I really dont post anything that needs a reply. I havent really seen you nerd rage on anyone before, I guess you feel like nutting up because they are on their way out. Speaks volumes dont it? It is what it is.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 6:49:50

Spin factory? I'm telling you exactly what I think of Titans given what I've seen of you: Titans are assholes.

I'm actually having a hard time figuring out what it is that you're trying to say, because rather than being clear you appear to be saying different things in different posts, and you're answering questions with questions rather than providing clear answers.

That's why I asked, and that's why I'll ask again:
Do you think a country with $18m NW (again, top in the game at the time) and 25k A was fat and low defense when others were ~$10m and over 30k A on the same date?
Do you consider an 8m jet break to be low defense?
Do you think that hit wasn't a clear and deliberate act of topfeeding? Consider that 387 didn't play turns or build the land after they made that grab when answering this.
Do you think that, to a country competing to finish #1 at the end of the reset, your offer of reps (assuming one was made, I don't completely trust your recollection of events given what you've stated on this thread) is of any value when what really matters is lost production?

Again, you have somehow managed to miss that I previously said I had 3 friends who were hit unprovoked by Titans this reset. I wasn't going to bring up any specifics (I wasn't going to bring up any of this until you came on AT asking for people to say nice things since you're leaving) until you mentioned the hit on 256 and completely mis-stated what actually happened, but please don't think that hit is the only reason I think of little of Titans as I do.

I'm being pretty aggressive and confrontational with these posts so I completely understand the defensive response that I'm getting from you regarding this, but I would actually like clear answers to my questions if possible, please. I'm curious as to how you view Titans' actions this reset, and how willing you are to throw 387 under the bus.

Edited By: iccyh on Oct 2nd 2014, 6:58:13
See Original Post

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 8:39:02

Someone who does not bother to defend their land does deserve to be grabbed.

timmie Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 9:05:14

Hey im not saying he deserved it. I simply think he made it more attractive having large acres and next to no defense. IM not saying top feeding is okay either. If this chat is now about top feeding , and it hurts you so bad to be grabbed then get defense?

anyways i guess i only commented because iccyh opinion that titans players are assholes. I dissagree.

if it hurts you that bad to be topfed then get defense to protect your land. Again im not saying its okay, simply again stating a solution to your pain...

iNouda Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 9:43:20

Originally posted by Furious999:
Someone who does not bother to defend their land does deserve to be grabbed.

An 8M jet break is pretty reasonable to me... You gotta balance protection with production and topfeeding someone is pretty nasty behavior.

But who cares about that filthy treehuggingbastard cuz DEATH TO NETTERS! :P

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 11:25:13

I don't buy "nasty behaviour".

Yes it is about balancing this with that and each of us strikes the balances as seems good to ourselves. Clans establish policies so that squabbles can be contained rather than escalating but there is no moral dimension to any of this. If someone thinks that grabbing a whole bunch of land is fun or will advance their country's cause then there is nothing nasty or nice about the balances that person strikes in making their decision.

I usually have some respect for playground cries of "it's not fair". But in this instance I have none. To characterise a fellow player as "nasty" gratuitously introduces ill feeling to a place where we all gather to enjoy each other's company and to play a game together.

HA!

!FURIOUS HAS SPOKEN!

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 11:46:58

You guys seem to somehow think the #1 ranked country in the game, which was relatively thin, well defended, and required a country running a 4:1 jet to turret ratio to break it, somehow didn't have enough defense. As I pointed out, there were multiple countries with half the NW and much easier breaks that had 5k A or more at the time.

The only reasonable conclusions I can draw is that #387, who passed up better targets that would have returned way more land, hit the #1 country in the game either to show they could (which is idiotic) or out of spite (which is also idiotic). If they were hitting to actually gain something they'd have hit a country closer to their NW with more acres to get better returns. The target they hit was probably among the worst they could have possibly have chosen to landgrab for any reason other than to bring #256 down and lessen their finish or to wave their fluff around.

Once stockpiling starts, it takes absolutely no skill or effort to decide to boost up your jets and be able to break anyone in the game, because no one keeps boosting their defenses indefinitely to match whatever jetters might be out there. This is exactly what your guy did, and the hit he made is the most blatant and obvious topfeed I've seen playing this game.

People who do that kind of thing are assholes. People who try to defend that kind of behaviour are assholes. A member of your tiny little tag did that this reset, Titans, and you guys are here defending that on AT: you're assholes.

Not only are you assholes, but it looks to me like you're spineless assholes because, mrcuban and timmie, neither of you have yet made a firm statement about anything. You deny topfeeding when confronted with this, you lie about the stats on the countries involved in the hits, then you lie by saying that one of the best defended countries in the game at the time of hit was low on defense. The cherry on top is that all of this is couched in phrases like "I'm not saying he deserved it" while insinuating the opposite the whole time.

This is exactly the kind of fluff that makes people detest fluffty little tags like Titans, and makes me say good riddance.

Titans: Spineless, lying assholes.

Edited By: iccyh on Oct 2nd 2014, 11:53:47
See Original Post

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 12:16:05

Bit of anger management might help.

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 12:17:59

Furious: This is tangential, but I'd bet most of the server would disagree with you. We generally don't come here because we view the game as somehow neutral, but because the opposite is true. We love making moral judgments about what is "right" and "wrong" in the game, and acting accordingly. We don't play this game because we want to enjoy everyone's company but because we want to enjoy the company of our friends while hating our enemies.

That's how people work, it is unrealistic to expect us to do anything else just 'cause we're playing a game.

Edit:
Also, your statement about anger management is offensive for a whole host of reasons I don't really care to get into since that is a completely different discussion than the one at hand. Briefly: you mistake incivility for anger, and are making a judgment based on your misunderstanding that provokes a prejudicial response. Civility is a courtesy I do not extend to others who've proven to be undeserving of courtesy (see my response to Heston, for example). Your statement about anger management is discourteous, is personally offensive, and invites a similar response. If you disagree with what I'm saying please do so by engaging with the substance of what I've posted rather than trying to induce prejudice. If you wish to seriously continue this thread of discussion, please send me a forum message rather than replying here as this is the limit of my willingness to discuss this on AT.

Edited By: iccyh on Oct 2nd 2014, 12:42:09
See Original Post

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 12:36:13

I like your idea about "right" and "wrong", also about enjoying the company of friends. It is clear to see that you get a lot from the game. :)

Where you make a bit of a mistake is in allowing yourself such strong language.

Sorry to sound like a dutch uncle. Put it down to my advanced years. :(

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 12:44:52

I edited my previous post as you were replying; the edit is relevant to your reply. As a rule, I extend the benefit of the doubt as far as I reasonably can, so please don't think that my finding that previous statement offensive means I think you intended offense.

timmie Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 13:01:40

iccyh seriously mate take that big fluffing black dildo out of your asshole and gag yourself with it. You are so beyond full of your own self righteousness. I didn't lie about anything, and the fact you would insinuate that is just beyond belief. If i make an assumption, or a comment, even stipulating after proven incorrect that i explain the basis for my 'comment'. I am not lying to spin or to give myself some sort of advantage to which you are implying with your 'he lied about this, and he lied about that'... Your trying to spin something out of absolutely nothing. An assumption is different from a lie. I am only aware of one grab, thats the one you speak off. I've never said on ANY of my posts that it was okay, I just disagree that makes us 'ASSHOLES' for a single topfeed. You may say that single action is a bullfluff move, a bad play, not okay blah blah but the fact that you generalise the entire tag to be assholes is so close minded, arrogant, and again refer to my black dildo gag comment.

If were talking about game styles i think the fact that you rape the fluff out of untags all set long is worse than a single topfeed, but hey lets not go there...

You can GO back and sit on your self-righteous throne and we can delete this thread.

timmie Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 13:03:43

I've now had a few golden lagers, my comments do not nessicarily reflect a sober responce.