Verified:

iccyh Game profile

Oct 2nd 2014, 11:46:58

You guys seem to somehow think the #1 ranked country in the game, which was relatively thin, well defended, and required a country running a 4:1 jet to turret ratio to break it somehow didn't have enough defense. As I pointed out, there were multiple countries with half the NW and much easier breaks that had 5k A or more at the time.

The only reasonable conclusions I can draw is that #387, who passed up better targets that would have returned way more land, hit the #1 country in the game either to show they could (which is idiotic) or out of spite (which is also idiotic). If they were hitting to actually gain something they'd have hit a country closer to their NW with more acres to get better returns. The target they hit was probably among the worst they could have possibly have chosen to landgrab for any reason other than to bring #256 down and lessen their finish or to wave their fluff around.

Once stockpiling starts, it takes absolutely no skill or effort to decide to boost up your jets and be able to break anyone in the game, because no one keeps boosting their defenses indefinitely to match whatever jetters might be out there. This is exactly what your guy did, and the hit he made is the most blatant and obvious topfeed I've seen playing this game.

People who do that kind of thing are assholes. People who try to defend that kind of behaviour are assholes. A member of your tiny little tag did that this reset, Titans, and you guys are here defending that on AT: you're assholes.

Not only are you assholes, but it looks to me like you're spineless assholes because, mrcuban and timmie, neither of you have yet made a firm statement about anything. You deny topfeeding when confronted with this, you lie about the stats on the countries involved in the hits, then you lie by saying that one of the best defended countries in the game at the time of hit was low on defense. The cherry on top is that all of this is couched in phrases like "I'm not saying he deserved it" while insinuating the opposite the whole time.

This is exactly the kind of fluff that makes people detest fluffty little tags like Titans, and makes me say good riddance.

Titans: Spineless, lying assholes.