Verified:

Doug Game profile

May 25th 2024, 23:56:52

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
Sorry, didn't mean to post that too much.

Bad net where I'm at right now.

It’s cool. I got your point. I was just clarifying to that person. Which experience tells me, dealing with pill heads doesn’t ever work by engaging them.

Cathankins Game profile

May 26th 2024, 1:05:25

“ Annnnd I don’t drink alcohol.“

Didn’t say you did or that you said anything about alchohol.

“ And the phrase “making my ass itch” isn’t gay sex you simp. It means “y’all annoy me” - only you would take that as “gay sex.” Makes me wonder what’s really on your mind. ”

I wasn’t talking about that post. I was talking about all of the other posts I’ve read and the personal messages you sent when I kept asking you to quit writing me about your sex life.

I told you several times I don’t want to know anything about that. That’s your private business.

Cathankins Game profile

May 26th 2024, 1:07:25

Originally posted by Doug:

It’s cool. I got your point. I was just clarifying to that person. Which experience tells me, dealing with pill heads doesn’t ever work by engaging them.

This abusive personality is why we have so many protests in America. Because some person takes medication doesn’t give you a right to abuse them. I see this attitude is very common in America.

Unless it’s celebrities or the ruling class. Suddenly you all follow orders and have no problem with their drug culture.

Any excuse to abuse the peasants right?

Drow Game profile

May 27th 2024, 11:27:31

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by Doug:

This abusive personality is why we have so many protests in America. Because some person takes medication doesn’t give you a right to abuse them. I see this attitude is very common in America.

Unless it’s celebrities or the ruling class. Suddenly you all follow orders and have no problem with their drug culture.

Any excuse to abuse the peasants right?

I'm not sure the person who basically boasted about driving someone to suicide is in ANY position to make comments about anyone else's "abusive personalities"

Never mind the non stop insults to all of us.

Or of course, on the Judaism front, when you're there insulting other jewish people directly when they call you out.

but hey, you're smarter than, and superior to, everyone on the planet, or so you claim, so what would I know?

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Cathankins Game profile

May 27th 2024, 11:54:09

1. I would never boast about such a thing. I told superfly a story so he could understand why I dislike his bullying and bullying in general. It can hurt people more than you realize. It’s not something I like. You shouldn’t make light of that or twist that for your games political gain.

2. If I said it, it was probally accurate. Although I have been wrong.

3. I did no such thing. I asked if they were erev rav and you all wouldn’t answer and got super mad, which basically answers the question itself lol

Why would I have an issue with my own beliefs.

I am smarter than most people on the planet. Without a doubt I have been tested and can say that. I’m sure this upsets you greatly. You guys are what we call haters.

Quick, time censor me! I can’t be clapping back now can I haha you boomers may get your blood pressure up to high

Edited By: Cathankins on May 27th 2024, 11:59:45. Reason: SF is a bully
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

May 27th 2024, 11:57:55

I genuinely would like to see humans treat each other better and I think it’s driven away most of your players.

The fact that this position has drawn the amount of hate that it has says it all.

Once I start fighting fire with fire, suddenly you all become karens and assume I was some passive type and took my kindness for weakness and thought I wouldn’t say anything back and when I did and it hurt your feelings you all started whining like a bunch of typical bully punks.

You can dish it out but can’t handle it. Isn’t that right?

Edited By: Cathankins on May 27th 2024, 12:01:06. Reason: 95 percent chance tert drives prius
See Original Post

Drow Game profile

May 27th 2024, 12:32:51

dude, I'm laughing at you.

I do have to ask though, the whole feminine energy thing. Why do you hate women exactly?

You certainly have some incredibly, uhh, misguided beliefs on things.
The whole "alpha/beta male" thing, which is completely based off a 100% debunked study based on unrelated wolves living in captivity for one.

But again, I'm dumb as a post, I wouldn't have a clue.
You've said it, and you're smarter than everyone, so it MUST be true.

Drow Game profile

May 27th 2024, 12:43:06

TBH, I don't have to do much at all.
Simply give you rope and let you do the damage to yourself with your own words.
For someone so intelligent, you sure do manage to make yourself sound like a fool.

I mean, the whole, "it's evo's fault we suicided badly on them because Superfly" was simply the start.

MrEd Game profile

May 27th 2024, 13:12:49

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
It says I was deleted for cheating or rules violations. I sent an appeal, I certainly didn't cheat and if I broke some policy, it must be a new one. This must be an error, or somebody falsely reported me.

Did they ever clear it up?

Drow Game profile

May 27th 2024, 13:43:35

Originally posted by MrEd:
It says I was deleted for cheating or rules violations. I sent an appeal, I certainly didn't cheat and if I broke some policy, it must be a new one. This must be an error, or somebody falsely reported me.

I believe it was VPN related.

Cathankins Game profile

May 27th 2024, 13:52:57

Originally posted by Drow:
TBH, I don't have to do much at all.
Simply give you rope and let you do the damage to yourself with your own words.
For someone so intelligent, you sure do manage to make yourself sound like a fool.

I mean, the whole, "it's evo's fault we suicided badly on them because Superfly" was simply the start.

Check my profile. I played with evo and know they are a coalition along with the rest of the clans. I played alongside merc over on team for a while as well with my own team on that coalition.

No idea what you hope to gain by lying repeatedly.

As for the rest of your drivel I don’t really care enough to respond

Cathankins Game profile

May 27th 2024, 13:54:28

Like that meme where he pretends to be laughing but is actually crying? Ironically, that is actually how I pictured you, thanks for the info.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 27th 2024, 17:01:35

I was reinstated.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2024, 18:04:44

I was reinstated.

Good 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Drow Game profile

May 28th 2024, 0:38:30

Like that meme where he pretends to be laughing but is actually crying? Ironically, that is actually how I pictured you, thanks for the info.

I mean, I'm happy for you to assume that 😘
Everyone else knows otherwise, but you do you boo!

Oh, Im curious as to where I was lying.
You yourself admitted you hit evo because superfly.
That's not lying, that's facts.
Are you going to hit M4D next set because I'm in Paradigm, and we are friends?
Same logic is same logic!

Edited By: Drow on May 28th 2024, 1:34:25
See Original Post

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 28th 2024, 11:00:47

Drow. ..don't taunt this theocrat. He's unhinged.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 13:46:14

I mean, I'm happy for you to assume that 😘
Everyone else knows otherwise, but you do you boo!

Oh, Im curious as to where I was lying.
You yourself admitted you hit evo because superfly.
That's not lying, that's facts.
Are you going to hit M4D next set because I'm in Paradigm, and we are friends?
Same logic is same logic!

I hit evo because I played with them and they are a coalition and I was at war with that coalition. No idea why you keep playing dumb or what the point of this behavior is.

Drow. ..don't taunt this theocrat. He's unhinged.

I think that’s you secular people. You literally all turned rabid when you found out I don’t follow your secular atheist cult that dominates society today.

I played for decades with zero issue. As soon as this community found out I am not a part of your secular koolaid drinking cult you all become rabid in an instant. This is why you keep repeatedly bringing up my beliefs and engaging in religious harassment.

I wonder if the mods will ban you for this?

Hah just kidding we know I will be banned for replying to this continue harassment

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 13:47:32

Isn’t that how it works here? You all get to keep harrassing me over my religious views and then I get banned?

Have I got this figured out now?

Rokkie Game profile

May 28th 2024, 14:25:26

Isn’t that how it works here? You all get to keep harrassing me over my religious views and then I get banned?

People harsass you because suicide people who don't deserve to be suicided upon, nothing to do with your religious views.
You bring this all on yourself and then cry victim like you have done nothing wrong.

Luckily for you this is all I have to say on the subject, because unlike superfly I wont engage in an argument online with a complete moron I will never meet in real life. (once again, nothing to do with your religious views, purely calling you a moron based on your moronic posts and actions ingame.)

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 28th 2024, 15:07:55

I don't care what religion you are. You do you. The moment you said you'd force it on me by law and called me a Nazi is the day you lost my support for you as a person.

Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 16:31:55

I don't care what religion you are. You do you. The moment you said you'd force it on me by law and called me a Nazi is the day you lost my support for you as a person.

Sooo... the moment you found out what my belief set was I lost your support? That’s what I already said. You are agreeing with me while being angry about it lol peak npc stuff right here

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 16:36:50

Originally posted by Rokkie:

People harsass you because suicide people who don't deserve to be suicided upon, nothing to do with your religious views.
You bring this all on yourself and then cry victim like you have done nothing wrong.

Luckily for you this is all I have to say on the subject, because unlike superfly I wont engage in an argument online with a complete moron I will never meet in real life. (once again, nothing to do with your religious views, purely calling you a moron based on your moronic posts and actions ingame.)

No actually I have been harassed a substantial amount, but I only complained with one sided censorship.

If you are going to allow me to be harassed over my religion but i can’t defend myself then I can understand why so many people would have come and gone to this community.

That’s outrageous. This idiot is mad At me personally because of noahide law. Which is an official part of Judaism.

they hate me because of my beliefs but are too much of cowards to come out and say it

Cathankins Game profile

May 28th 2024, 16:38:14

Like they are quite literally mad at me and harrassing me because judaism includes noahide law.

Read this post again ^^^ that’s quite literally what I am being harassed about again and again

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 29th 2024, 2:49:27

Forcing your religion on me when I didn't ask to know about it to begin with, repeatedly, is in fact, harassing me for so called atheism. Calling me a nazi for defending you against bullies is harassment. Calling me an anti semite when I said I supported your right to practice your religion, as long as you do not force it down my throat, is in fact, harassment. Calling me a snowflake after coming to your aid, saying you didn't have to listen to people, just play the game and post in the appropriate place, is harassment.

so yes, you are, and have been harassing me since the beginning of last reset.

I do not care what your religion is. You do not have a right to shove it down my throat. I don't give a single f*** about the religious law you follow as it does not pertain Earth Empires in any way shape or form. Folllow whatever you want to. I have no say in the matter. But you dont get to tell me what to do or how to live my life. Go away.

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on May 29th 2024, 3:01:50
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 29th 2024, 2:51:42

Again, you lost my support when you harassed me. Not when i found out your religion. Clear as a bell, that is the statement.

When you called me a nazi, and harassed me, and forced your religious beliefs on me against my will, is when you lost my support.

Now go fly a kite in a thunder storm.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 29th 2024, 2:56:59

This conversation is now over.
For good this time.
I don't care, you would find yourself in a more peaceful place if you just played the game and stopped talking so damn much.
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 29th 2024, 10:09:33

Jesus Christ is my savior.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Rokkie Game profile

May 29th 2024, 12:47:46

Jesus Christ is my savior.

Cathankins Game profile

May 29th 2024, 15:02:34

Forcing your religion on me when I didn't ask to know about it to begin with, repeatedly, is in fact, harassing me for so called atheism. Calling me a nazi for defending you against bullies is harassment. Calling me an anti semite when I said I supported your right to practice your religion, as long as you do not force it down my throat, is in fact, harassment. Calling me a snowflake after coming to your aid, saying you didn't have to listen to people, just play the game and post in the appropriate place, is harassment.

so yes, you are, and have been harassing me since the beginning of last reset.

I do not care what your religion is. You do not have a right to shove it down my throat. I don't give a single f*** about the religious law you follow as it does not pertain Earth Empires in any way shape or form. Folllow whatever you want to. I have no say in the matter. But you dont get to tell me what to do or how to live my life. Go away.

I have zero idea who you even are

Cathankins Game profile

May 29th 2024, 15:03:19

This conversation is now over.
For good this time.
I don't care, you would find yourself in a more peaceful place if you just played the game and stopped talking so damn much.

For some reason I don’t believe this but thanks if it’s true.

Doug Game profile

May 29th 2024, 15:59:11

Oy vey

It’s like watching a psychotic horse run back into a burning barn.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 29th 2024, 17:49:20

Free Alliance Talk!
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM