Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 22:53:09

Originally posted by Celphi:
@Gerdler

To your last comment. Just because those list of classes have won doesnt mean it's balanced.

Contributing to bot code is pointless for the very reason it's open source. Any player can see how they run and exploit them.

If I were to code bots, it would be impossible to beat them., because i'd use machine learning., and so there wouldnt be any hard coded decision making.

And so the T 5000 was born..... Celphi is Skynet...... I fluffing knew it!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 23:54:29

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
@Gerdler

To your last comment. Just because those list of classes have won doesnt mean it's balanced.

Contributing to bot code is pointless for the very reason it's open source. Any player can see how they run and exploit them.

If I were to code bots, it would be impossible to beat them., because i'd use machine learning., and so there wouldnt be any hard coded decision making.

And so the T 5000 was born..... Celphi is Skynet...... I fluffing knew it!!!!!

LOL @ KOH
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 23:55:51

Originally posted by Requiem:
And Celphi if you put a repo together to do some ML bots id like to contribute. ML is something I haven't ventured into yet.

It's fun. You definitely should look into it. You can use any language really., but python is by far the most popular.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2021, 23:57:53

You would basically need the current Alpha like server to build a bunch of test cases, but no limits on # of countries you could build.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 3:28:40

You would basically need the current Alpha like server to build a bunch of test cases, but no limits on # of countries you could build.

Team? Galleri is bored and this seems like a really fun project. Can she modify the user limit? Or just have a few players , exponential.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Dec 3rd 2021, 3:31:05
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2021, 20:14:38

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Team? Galleri is bored and this seems like a really fun project. Can she modify the user limit? Or just have a few players , exponential.

You're obsessed with galleri, Chevs.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 3rd 2021, 20:17:42

When did I get promoted to game dev?
I cannot even code ffs. What is wrong with you dude?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 20:46:57

You don’t need to code when you own the game and are rich galleri. You just need to make a call and hire someone with your all power ball money.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2021, 22:06:37

Originally posted by galleri:

When did I get promoted to game dev?
I cannot even code ffs. What is wrong with you dude?

With your elevated access and good looks Galleri. We're a group effort. And if Team server was a test ground that's under her purview.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2021, 0:06:50

LOL @ SF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 6th 2021, 22:32:32

Originally posted by SuperFly:
You don’t need to code when you own the game and are rich galleri. You just need to make a call and hire someone with your all power ball money.

Well shoot, I need to play powerball.
Is that a thing in Canada?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 6th 2021, 23:04:36

Jes do scratchies gal. They're more fun to play and you have a way better chance to win $10,000 than $100,000,000

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 6th 2021, 23:38:30

Jes do scratchies gal. They're more fun to play and you have a way better chance to win $10,000 than $100,000,000

But I will be like those old ladies at the gas station 🤣
Ohhh ISWYDT. Haha

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 7th 2021, 5:51:24

There's an Alpha FFA with a 25 country limit. And I think the server limits are even something I have access to. There's also a hidden alphaai server, by the way.