Verified:

Hammer Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 23:19:01

Originally posted by MountainYeti:
If you are gonna ROR based solely on a target having low D you are asking to get wrecked. You can't ignore other factors such as nukes,spies,stock and turns these are just as relevant in defence.

I have RORed before but the rare times i do its based on the target having very little oppurtunity to fight back.

Great post, MountainYeti. Congrats on the nice demo's the last sets; just saw they were yours.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 30th 2015, 20:27:14

@ Ti annichilisco: I just checked eestats and it looks like you have played this set with more class. Thanks for helping to improve the gaming experience for others.

P.S. I give credit just as I criticize...I think many on the forum will tell you I am a fair person.

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 31st 2015, 0:14:52

oh the cucumber does know how to play ? ;)

Nerrus Game profile

Aug 31st 2015, 13:45:45

Originally posted by Hammer:
@ Ti annichilisco: I just checked eestats and it looks like you have played this set with more class. Thanks for helping to improve the gaming experience for others.

P.S. I give credit just as I criticize...I think many on the forum will tell you I am a fair person.
Originally posted by silentwolf:

Yes, Ti annichilisco is no ordinary cucumber; after annihilating himself, he will be #1!

Edited By: Nerrus on Aug 31st 2015, 13:48:02
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 0:55:48

Originally posted by mrford:
You ROR because you get butthurt when you pick a target that can retal. You suck at target selection too. Classic.

Maybe mean wasn't the right word. Childish might fit better.

I ROR if a retaliator leaves himself exposed enough to make it convenient for me to ROR. You migth get hurt, you're that type of player. Not me.

Sep 4th 2015, 0:59:04

[quote poster=Hammer; 37220; 679164]He is fluffed up, mrford, and doesn't understand. He didn't have the balls last week to play or to use his country name, and stayed off the forum as well. The rest of us play the same name each week.

This week he's all gung-ho and spewing his fluff, but will fail again. Unfortunately, I fluffed up my country placing 2000 buildings in the wrong place. I land-killed myself thinking I would still have my turns, but that is not how the game works. So, I cannot play this week at 500 turns behind, but I'm sure someone will spank his ass as he is accustomed to receiving each week.

I didn't have the time to play, express is very time consuming on Friday and Saturday. Wish could play every week !

If you think I didn't play or change my name because of you, well....wow

Sep 4th 2015, 1:02:06

Originally posted by MountainYeti:
If you are gonna ROR based solely on a target having low D you are asking to get wrecked. You can't ignore other factors such as nukes,spies,stock and turns these are just as relevant in defence.

I have RORed before but the rare times i do its based on the target having very little oppurtunity to fight back.

Agreed, by low defense I mean it broadly, exactly like you list it. On top I learnt you should also check what he has on the market, one time I had one that went up just because he had millons and millions of bushels there and got money out of nowhere !

Sep 4th 2015, 1:10:03

Sir, I played the set exactly as usual. Attacked only once not to break GDI, retaliated every player who attacked me and didn't get retaliated even once so didn't have to decide if to ROR or not.

BTW, listen. I'm sorry to have picked on you that set with heavy attacks. Please understand there was nothing personal, just I see a player that leaves himself exposed and then landgrab attacks become economically very attractive. That was all on my side.

If any next set you need any help and I can make it up to you just let me know, I'l gladly do it. Now I know your name and don't have absolutely anything against you.

;-)

Sep 4th 2015, 1:10:50

The idiot no, for sure

Sep 4th 2015, 1:14:22

Originally posted by Nerrus:

Yes, Ti annichilisco is no ordinary cucumber; after annihilating himself, he will be #1!

If many of you more experienced players continue to let a cucumber rank higher than yourselves you might have to start thinking of upgrading the consideration of yourselves to cucumber;
and I'm not referring particularly to you as I haven't checked your player stats.....

Nerrus Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 2:58:02

Originally posted by Ti annichilisco:

If many of you more experienced players continue to let a cucumber rank higher than yourselves you might have to start thinking of upgrading the consideration of yourselves to cucumber;
and I'm not referring particularly to you as I haven't checked your player stats.....

Shalom. I'm am just a mediocre cucumber who has seen better days :'(
^..^ Surren ^..^

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 4:02:10

someone lose their woden egg :P
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 10:05:48

cucumber having a field day :)

Nerrus Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 12:39:07

Love it more when a fellow trekkie gives me free land :P
^..^ Surren ^..^

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 13:48:37

hahaha..

i'll take it back when i wanna use it.

Nerrus Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 16:03:00

hahaha..

i'll take it back when i wanna use it.

Aiyoh wat lah! Give chance lah brother, I never tap multiple times, only attack once, that also get very little land because you in DR :'(
^..^ Surren ^..^

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 16:06:24

ur running zeus ? oh man.. u got a thing for greek mythos huh.

well.. its always been me to retal. ;)

bob the builder got smashed..

Nerrus Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 16:09:57

ur running zeus ? oh man.. u got a thing for greek mythos huh.

well.. its always been me to retal. ;)

bob the builder got smashed..

Bob The Builder was Dawnland last reset... he made a lot of enemies so pay back this set :|
^..^ Surren ^..^

Nerrus Game profile

Sep 4th 2015, 16:21:34

Bro, torture lah waiting for you to retal, now you really making me regret for attacking you every reset :(

Every set you retal and win, just once, just once I want to win also :'(

Edited By: Nerrus on Sep 4th 2015, 16:29:18
^..^ Surren ^..^