Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

May 7th 2012, 22:15:20

Originally posted by mdemon:
Since JJ can't post here, I figured I would post for him :P

--------------------------------------------------------

what we did to the japs in pearl harbor paled in comparison to what i did to your country.

i dont need any more accolades. ive won enough games and had enough high finishes to where i dont give a fluff. the only chance DH has of making the top 10, is if the top 100 players in express all quit.

-------------------------------------------

DH, you know I <3 you man :)__________________________________

What JJ meant by all that is that he tried to hide form me as good as possible. That i hit him without warning and by surprise and the destruction, while not complete, was immense. That the only thing that saved his country from being completely destroyed was the fact that i did not follow up my attack with more attacks. Overall, i crippled his country and set him WAY back from the power he might have been (due to cheating and farming friends/lieing and leaching tech).

See, when you look at it in the right light what i did to him was a lot like what the Japs did to the US as Pearl Harbor. One thing to remember, i never hoped to win any war here- after all he gets to fs me (land grabs are not a FS). My only goal was to cripple his country and i did that and more- Do not forget, my actions and Waldos stupidity got his forums ban extended. So, i say again- Mission Accomplished and Victory Declared!
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

May 7th 2012, 22:17:36

BTW- i have had multiple top 10 finishes and will have again. I cannot guarantee that JJ will again- at least not cleanly.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 8th 2012, 2:02:49

Ok that's enough on this topic
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332