Jan 18th 2014, 7:08:25

Croatia next up. :D
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 7:15:56

If you are #29, you're an idiot.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

st0ny Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 7:27:31

i am! :D

i always try to mirror how ppl are :D

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 7:30:57

Retaling retals won't make you any friends, click on the link in my sig, fits you well.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 7:34:26

dude... you'll understand one day...

"Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up"

or perhaps you do but only when it happens to you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 7:39:15

I don't get your point, the last person that RoRed me ended up like #91, 10k acres of waste land, set over.
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 7:49:32

the moment i hit him after his 'retal', i've already thrown away my set. now i'm only looking for spoil whatever 'fun' for him and croatia. :D

just play a few more sets of express. you'll understand. unless you play like them, then... :o

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 7:52:11

The great art of Express is navigating through the morass of ways to ruin your set.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 7:54:50

i call it luck! lol

Cable Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 11:41:04

Theres no luck in dodging dumbasses, learning players play styles dispite the name changes, watching the sneaky guy with 2% warefare out the gate whos already war prepped screams "dont bother retaling for 300 acres Im looking to war" or the classic 3 days later retal by all jetters that ruins any hope at a top 5 so he throws it all away to wreck your set.

All classic signs of a week in express

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 13:01:43

Originally posted by st0ny:
dude... you'll understand one day...

"Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up"

or perhaps you do but only when it happens to you.

i like this mentality. we should promote it.

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 13:02:16

i call it luck! lol

me too

TDA101 Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 13:07:15

I make fun names. I'm also pretty nice in that I take grabs from almost anyone that's in the top 10 and have like a 2% retal rate on them LOL.

Cable Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 13:15:38

And you still do exceedingly well IGNORING retals that would cause you to go all jetter.

Side notes im betting neither groggy or you can kill a 19k indy with decent tech levels.... but I will pull up some popcorn.

Edited By: Cable on Jan 18th 2014, 13:21:37
See Original Post

yylim80sss Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 13:45:47

Just enjoy the game guys.. btw....my set is gone too. I doubt you will double or triple tab me once i hit you but I war is fine with me ;)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 13:52:08

yylim, trude #13 is you?

bstrong86 Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 14:33:33

the moment i hit him after his 'retal', i've already thrown away my set. now i'm only looking for spoil whatever 'fun' for him and croatia. :D

just play a few more sets of express. you'll understand. unless you play like them, then... :o

Seems you dont know koh at all..

Thats a shame really :)
The Death Knights

XI

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 15:04:30

stony, get tanks!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 18:12:45

st0ny tries to act tough like he "wont take it" but really this is just another of his big whiny baby responses to his country being attacked, which is the opposite of being tough. am i supposed to be sorry i retaled you for attacking me?
oh no, did i have 4.1 jets and only 2.7m turrets? what an outrage! oh wait not only is that not that lopsided, but i also had 275,000 tech points vs your 175k. in other words, i was running a better country than you without even trying. is that why you got mad?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 18:15:57

you probably picked me to ROR because i was running my country with no allies, no int no def. i didnt even attack anyone, just explored and retaled. thats exactly the type of country youd try to push around lol, cuz you're cowardly. am i supposed to be mad you ruined my all exp no effort country? my theo casher in a $50 food reset? you put a hell of a lot more effort into the one you just threw away

Edited By: blid on Jan 18th 2014, 18:58:08
See Original Post
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 18:24:21

so its blid after all :) poor u.

i had to get 7m jets to retal RR.. and all i wanted was a all-x full def country.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 18:52:32

what this does go to show is that stony will find something to complain about over pretty much any retal. i believe i was rank 3 last night after making that hit. i wasnt all jets. i had good tech. i didnt wait until the end of the reset to take the retal. even the grab i retaled wasnt some piddly 80 (190) acre hit or anything, it was a 665 (939) nw matched hit! so he didnt even lose much land. this is just purely him being a poor sport. but he still puts 'retal' in quote marks like that as if there was something wrong with attacking back the gyu who put a monster hit on me.

TDA101 Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 20:27:04

Theo Cashers are such a headache to run.

You can't all-x them because you could just all-x an R instead.

You might have had more tech Blid but that tech runs at 65% efficiency while his tech runs at 120%.

I'm not critcizing you as a player, just saying the tech thingy isn't black and white :P.

Oh well blid :(.

NVM - DOUBLE DERP.

Edited By: TDA101 on Jan 18th 2014, 21:10:46
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 21:33:00

it was a no-effort explore, bound for like 25m nw or something boring like that, it was no big deal as a country. but there was nothing wrong with the country or the retal to justify getting a st0ny freakout and dedicated thread.

as for theo cashers it's all in a) the food price and b) the destock. the destock is really strong ofc. food price because the +50% population or w/e it is makes the tech not as important but keeps you cashing pretty solidly at the cost of more food consumption. which actually makes cash starts for theos kind of intriguing... they're not as reliant on tech as a rep cash start is. but yeah theo cashers have been a pain lately with the out of control food prices

Edited By: blid on Jan 18th 2014, 21:56:02
See Original Post

st0ny Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 22:50:52

can anyone point out to me where in this thread was i complaining? the only complaining and whining i see here is from you. correct me if i'm wrong anyone... lol

you said you had more tech and was running a better country. sure, if you were playing in a server with protection from a clan. having close to no units will definitely lower your running cost and give you that additional cash to buy tech but how do you hold on to your land? and if you didnt have more tech, you'll just be more of a noob like gogy. lol

and please... acting like you didnt put in effort so you're not pissed, would your posts be here if that were true? lol

i'll tell you why i chose you first before croatia.

1. you waited till i reach 15k to take your retal on purpose. you could've taken a retal much earlier but you waited on purpose. i would've taken it like i did with the retal earlier if you have took a normal retal.

2. you had 1.6m turrets, 4.5m jets, no weapons tech and no allies when i spied you. not 2.7m turrets and 4.1m jets like you mentioned here. thats not an alljetter then i dont know what is.

continue playing like this and i promise you i'll keep coming at you. just like how i'll go at croatia every time i dont have a chance to get a good finish.

i can be a real prick to pricks. i admit it. :D

anyways... nice ABs. i had 300k tanks and you went through it like nothing. there goes my plan of screwing with croatia later. lol

Edited By: st0ny on Jan 18th 2014, 22:58:22
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 22:58:39

i dont care about my no effort country, i do care about it being called a 'retal' (in quotes) or a jetter or whatever stuff youre posting here, and your behavior in response to a fair retal, which i find quite lame. i did nothing for you to complain about.

"you had 1.6m turrets, 4.5m jets, no weapons tech and no allies when i spied you. not 2.7m turrets and 4.1m jets like you mentioned here. thats not an alljetter then i dont know what is."

thats simply not true. i had 2.7m turrets and 4.1m jets before you RORed me and i confirmed it just before making that post by looking at my turrets at the time (still over 2m) and then adding in the turrets i lost from your hits. i dunno when you took your op or if you just are remembering wrong but if youd sent to break only 1.6m turrets you wouldve bounced.

yeah i probably couldve hit you earlier but i wanted to finish exploring first, explore returns decrease the more land you have so it's better to explore over 10k before taking your retals. plus i was retaling a few other people as well. and dude you took ~600 (1000) from me, which is freakin huge, so pardon me if i try to get a decent return back. i mean you took pains to maximize your gain on me and now you're griping about me getting land off you? silly.

Edited By: blid on Jan 18th 2014, 23:02:27
See Original Post

st0ny Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 23:13:06

again blid, if you didnt care about your no effort country, you wouldnt be posting anything about it... just admit it. lol

there's no way we can agree on a fair retal really. everyone has his one way of thinking but diligently waiting hours for me to hit 15k land then hit me 5 mins from my last attack is really asking for it dont you think?

i am sure you had 1.6m turrets when i first spied you. you bought up after i bounced my ops while i was waiting for units to sell.

pls, wanted to finish exploring... pfft... give us a better excuse man. one look at your news and anyone would know thats crap.

how do you choose your targets? i chose mine based on how fat they are compared to ppl around their nett and then spy to for their def. if their def sucks, i hit. i think thats how ppl basically choose targets no?

i took ~600(1000) because you were fat without any real def earlier. :)

eddie_wire Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 23:28:02

I can say for the record that he did have 2.5 mill turrets because i was tempted to hit him.

Hitting a country 3 times like that is asking for trouble. I'd have done the same thing and flattened you.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 23:31:38

ah see eddie confirms! i had time to buy more turrets because your jets were out. i closed at 2.7m turrets 4.1m jets when i went to sleep - before you hit me.

how do you choose your targets? i chose mine based on how fat they are compared to ppl around their nett and then spy to for their def. if their def sucks, i hit. i think thats how ppl basically choose targets no?
5 minutes after your last attack happened because i was about to attack you before your hits, then i did a safety nw check before hitting and your nw had jumped. so i had to wait until you stopped moving.

and your target selection leaves a LOT to be desired hehe. im not saying i had the best defense at the particular moment you found me but i had a fluffload of turns on hand and a lot of tech and those are things it might behoove you to consider in the future.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 23:36:51

Ive pretty much found that for everyone who takes a retal, there are 5 who wont or cant. Target selection...
The Death Knights

XI

st0ny Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 23:40:26

eddie.. :D

i am sure you had 1.6m turrets when i first spied you. you bought up after i bounced my ops while i was waiting for units to sell.

blid, i cannot say if that just another excuse or its for real but i'll just take it that we both ran out of luck. :D

how else should i choose my targets? if you check my news, i think i did pretty ok. i went ahead and grabbed ppl like gogy because they are pricks and i just had too.

here's prove of that.

Message from C R O A T I A (#61) sent on Jan 18, 5:42
Report this message
That's the reason i want to be hit so i can get much more land in retal and i did one retal! :)

and if thats how you want to play, you'll have to deal with knowing that i will come at you anytime my set is screwed. :D

st0ny Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 4:07:48

HA! got croatia too ! :D

now im nothing Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 4:24:39

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Ive pretty much found that for everyone who takes a retal, there are 5 who wont or cant. Target selection...

A good point.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

roshan

Jan 19th 2014, 8:33:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2VhZ3HlDk

Originally posted by blid:
st0ny tries to act tough like he "wont take it" but really this is just another of his big whiny baby responses to his country being attacked, which is the opposite of being tough. am i supposed to be sorry i retaled you for attacking me?
?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2014, 10:21:32

st0ny, you're a nOOblet LOL.
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 10:36:24

lol... cant help it... it feel good to be one every once in a while! :D

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2014, 10:41:44

If you run same name every set, I still think of you as a nOOblet, but I'll have to respect you for having the balls to keep same name ;-)
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 10:46:32

sorry... i have the brains the change them up... unlike gogy. hahaha!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2014, 10:50:17

A lot of us run same name every set.
(•_•)

zerozerozero Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 10:52:23

hi KoH! are you active again? :p

st0ny Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 10:53:25

ok... so? i dont get what you're trying shoot at. its just a matter of preference no?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2014, 17:05:01

Originally posted by zerozerozero:
hi KoH! are you active again? :p

Hi :-) til I get bored again haha
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 5:50:45

just part of an article which TO ME, is about the same as ppl saying they have a right to taking late all jetter retals.

“What happened there is the plaintiff sat around, had a part interest in the gold mine, sat around and waited until somebody else developed it enough to make a profit, and then rushed in and demanded a share,” said lawyer Mark A. Perry. “That is what Ms. Petrella did in this case. She is demanding her share in the gold mine after my clients spent years developing it.”

Justice Antonin Scalia questioned why MGM should be punished, considering Petrella waited so long. “They invested substantial amounts of money, and then when that money starts to pay off, you file suit and you get three years’ worth of their profits,” Scalia said.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2014, 6:03:14

You stoned? Lol
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 6:06:16

whats being stoned got to do with what i posted?

you cant see any similarities between them?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2014, 6:11:00

Perhaps in a way, but I had to make the smart ass stoned comment cuz it matches your nick :p
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 6:12:48

lol... thought so... :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2014, 6:14:21

Any who, what's your country name this set?
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 6:16:54

hahaha... not telling... :D