Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2014, 22:58:39

i dont care about my no effort country, i do care about it being called a 'retal' (in quotes) or a jetter or whatever stuff youre posting here, and your behavior in response to a fair retal, which i find quite lame. i did nothing for you to complain about.

"you had 1.6m turrets, 4.5m jets, no weapons tech and no allies when i spied you. not 2.7m turrets and 4.1m jets like you mentioned here. thats not an alljetter then i dont know what is."

thats simply not true. i had 2.7m turrets and 4.1m jets before you RORed me and i confirmed it just before making that post by looking at my turrets at the time (still over 2m) and then adding in the turrets i lost from your hits. i dunno when you took your op or if you just are remembering wrong but if youd sent to break only 1.6m turrets you wouldve bounced.

yeah i probably couldve hit you earlier but i wanted to finish exploring first, explore returns decrease the more land you have so it's better to explore over 10k before taking your retals. plus i was hitting a few other people as well. and dude you took ~600 (1000) from me, which is freakin huge, so pardon me if i try to get a decent return back.

Edited By: blid on Jan 18th 2014, 23:01:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.