http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:37:55

keep your "white power" bullfluff to your general talk thread please
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Popcom Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 1:55:14

he is probably referring to
"This shows how strong a people are with the right genes."

which is just a retarded statement. genes have nothing to do with it.

as someone on the outside looking in, i have to say Americas biggest problem right now is 2 fold.

1)republicans AND democrats being unwilling to compromise. they both seem to have a "rule or ruin" attitude. compromise is a HUGE part or democracy.

2)the way stocks/the stock market has evolved. if someone, or some group says that stocks will go down tomorrow, everyone panics because they say stocks will drop, so they all sell, and the market slumps. then the next day, they sell because the markets slumped the day before. but they only slumped cause ppl were afraid they were going to slump. its just stupid. like the credit downgrade fluff, if everyone had just shut the fluff up about it, there would have been no downgrade. but the media hypes EVERYTHING up, and then ppl freak out...its annoying and confusing.

with them being our biggest trading partner, it would be nice if the economy picked up.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 2:07:18

respect

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 2:24:34

Originally posted by mrford:
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 2:26:12

Originally posted by Watertowers:

No amount of damage to Germany could stop a great people, and no amount of assistance to Africa has proven to have had any effect.

Wow....this may well be the first time ever I've seen a statement too ignorant to be worth commenting on. Congrats!

Popcom Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 2:33:12

Originally posted by NOW3P:

No amount of damage to Germany could stop a great people, and no amount of assistance to Africa has proven to have had any effect.

Wow....this may well be the first time ever I've seen a statement too ignorant to be worth commenting on. Congrats!

yea..i usually spout off at the mouth at something like this but..wow.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:00:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE

say what you want about the man. still one of my favorite impromptu speeches of all time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 17:38:40

Hey, don't you need to go burn a cross somewhere?

Link Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 18:26:06

there is NOTHING great about the germans.. you fluffin moron lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 18:33:47

thats a bit extreme. their research and scientists from WWII sent us to the moon in the late 60s.

their actions were horrid but their scientists were pretty key.

however, watertowers attitude in this thread is sickening, and ironic. because it is the people with that mindset that need to be "purged" and not the ones that they dislike themselves.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 18:34:36

Why is it racist to teach your children to not mix races? As long as your not teaching hate.

All races teach their children not to mix (for the most part)...But whites are the only racists. Whites enslaved blacks for a time.

Did Egyptians not have slaves...
Romans...
Greeks...
ect..ect...ALL major powers back then had slaves.

Where the British not bringing them over on boats to sell to us.
How bout the tribes in Africa selling other tribes to the British slave traders.

British treated the Scottish and Irish like fluff but thats white on white it's ok?

While slavery was going on in the south the blacks where forced to work for food/clothing/shelter. The Irish immigrants in the north couldn't find work at all forced to steal and live in the ghettos. Or forced into the military to fight the south. Was this not slavery? And i'd much rather have a job where I CAN eat and have clothes and a shelter. Then to starve to death or be forced into the military.

Anyway my girl is half Mexican because I got her pregnant and chose to stay with her and raise my child and I have black friends BUT...I still believe not in a racist way but the different races where not meant to mingle together our skin doesn't make a difference our different cultures do.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 18:36:09

british wernt the main slave traders in the Americas fyi.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 18:39:15

"The vast majority of slaves involved in the Atlantic trade were Africans from the central and western parts of the continent, who were sold by African slave dealers to European traders, who transported them to the colonies in North and South America. There, the slaves were made to labor on coffee, cocoa, cotton and sugar plantations, in gold and silver mines, in rice fields, the construction industry, timber, and shipping or in houses to work as servants.

The shippers were, in order of scale, the Portuguese, the British, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, and Americans"
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 18:44:24

Destination Percentage
Portuguese America 38.5%
British America (minus North America) 18.4%
Spanish Empire 17.5%
French Americas 13.6%
British North America 6.45%
English Americas 3.25%
Dutch West Indies 2.0%
Danish West Indies 0.3%

as i said. they wernt the main ones. they were 2nd most, but bested by at least 2x by the Portuguese just felt like pointing that out. also, the only reason Brittan is so far up there was because of theis sizable ownership or colonization of the americas.

besides, its widely accepted that the Dutch started the trade, even though Colombus brought a few Jew slaves with him on his infamous voyage.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

KyleCleric Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 19:09:00

thats a bit extreme. their research and scientists from WWII sent us to the moon in the late 60s.

their actions were horrid but their scientists were pretty key.

however, watertowers attitude in this thread is sickening, and ironic. because it is the people with that mindset that need to be "purged" and not the ones that they dislike themselves.

BS.

It wasn't German scientists that did that. It was Jewish scientists that fled from Nazi Germany that did that.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 19:13:14

Originally posted by KyleCleric:

BS.

It wasn't German scientists that did that. It was Jewish scientists that fled from Nazi Germany that did that.

Ahem, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 19:14:18

yeah, most of the scientists on the moon mission were German scientists. the head is the one that INVENTED the V1 and V2

thats kinda a inarguable fact bro
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 5:09:28

The point I was trying to make ford is that it isn't white Americans that treated them so unfairly...Africans sold other Africans to slave traders. Which weren't Americans. And most civilizations where enslaved at one point. But they where just the last to have to suffer threw it. Many MANY others had it WAAAAY worse.

I just get sick of hearing fluff like "the man is holding us down" ect ect comments like that really get under my skin. A black guy at work was tryin to tell me that the US Government brought in coke to try and kill out blacks.

I wish the US would just end welfare to any people physically able to work. Except those honestly trying and they should have to be randomly drug tested.

And if they have any drug distribution charges unelagable for welfare for life. Then they'll be forced to see that they are holding themselves down milking the system. Some white trash and illegals will have to suffer to but oh well small sacrifice.

Edited By: ZDH on Sep 13th 2011, 5:11:30
See Original Post
-BigZ

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 5:25:16

Ya know...I was gonna write some long-winded, researched, intellectual response out to this, but I think the easiest response is much better in this case...

ZDH/watertowers - Post whatever facts/figures/info/logic makes you feel warm and fuzzy about your ideals. You're a racist, the worst and most dangerous kind in my opinion, and what's worse is you don't even seem to realize it. Your attempts at independent thought are biased and lack context, which essentially makes them irrelevant.

LMAO@KC.

KyleCleric Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 5:30:59

~mutters~ i'll make you eat your parents
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

ZDH Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 6:48:59

Racism involves hate...

And everyone is racist behind the scenes. But only whites get called it because you need someone to blame.

I'm not politically correct...I am white I am proud of that my people came from Ireland/Scottland we where treated like fluff we don't cry about it. Other race do. Probably because we earn our way and have pride in where we've come from. Blacks are more violent towards blacks now then whites ever where.

The bloods/crips have killed more blacks innocent and non then the KKK could ever dream of. Violence isn't an extremely large part of the white culture anymore.

An old black dude I work with told me he preffered segregation because he liked to go to school and be around his people.

I feel the same way but it's racist for me to say that. But for him to say it...it's just fine. Why?
-BigZ

QM Diver Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 10:14:02

Why don't you take your race debate, and create a thread.... someplace else??

This one, was to basically honor those who are now gone, from an attack on the US soil!
This is something unheard of since the civil war..

There's a book out called 'Don't Sweat the Small Stuff'...
Perhaps if this was more popular, you'd know how petty your debate in here is..

I had 2 friends, one was black, both named Mark..
We called one Big Mark, as he was.. The other, was referred to, as Black Mark. Black Mark was black, but he wasn't into using the "race card" at all.

We are all drinking beers and tokin a doober, when someone said, we shouldn't refer to Mark as Black Mark, as it wasn't nice, and may be construed as a racist nickname..

Mark, the darker one, shrugged, as he saw no problem with it..

So this is the nickname that stuck to him..... to.....

SCUFF! ;o)

Mark thought that was nick was fine too.. Why? Because he was one of us.. An American, in the same fluffed up boat. Sure, he is absolutely at a disadvantage, due to the devout racists who still hadn't been educated, or if they were, they certainly weren't going to change their tune..

I'm one also that became nervous when my step daughter started going out with a black guy.. But this was mostly due to how fluffing dumb he was.. Color wasn't the issue, it was his brain , I think that didn't allow him the sense he needed. He be a dumb Muh fugga!
You'll say, well the blacks in large, are not too bright, but I don't believe that's a fair statement.

One thing for sure though... There were every type of person killed in the 9/11 attacks... Who cares what color they were? They were mostly Americans!

http://www.youtube.com/...ch?NR=1&v=J3eQmzw6n3k

That's all...

Edited By: QM Diver on Sep 13th 2011, 10:17:44
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

ZDH Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 11:53:35

Yeah I don't know why it turned into this debate...

And I don't know where all this "racism" from us whites is at lol...

If a black person goes to a KKK rally yeah something bad might happen but these occur in the woods or IDK if they even exist to much anymore.

Go to certain black neighboorhoods and you better keep hear head on a swivel because they will prey on whites.

But we are the racist ones? I just don't get it. And in this area when we where looking to buy a house there was a website where you could look up schools scores by ethnicity...and yeah White first Hispanic second and Blacks where FAAAR in behind. Not saying that they produce to the best of their ability but this was every school and while I didn't look at every school in Texas I looked at about 40 or 50 and all was the same. 100% consistent.

And i've got 2 black friends as well. One sells crack and the other moved here from Houston and smokes weed and used to sell crack. And I used to have another black friend but he's so strung out on meth he steals everything he can get ahold of (it's the drugs). Cool people besides the last one just lazy.

Edited By: ZDH on Sep 13th 2011, 11:59:17
See Original Post
-BigZ

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 13:25:26

It's in the genes, based on all available scientific evidence.

Every white nation of pure ancestry has rebuilt themselves and flourished after ever catastrophe. The plague, WWI, WWII. Based on the evidence, this ability will soon disappear.

Scientific Evidence has proven that you are a racist fluffhead, and nothing will ever change that fact.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 13th 2011, 13:53:44

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 15:03:36

never mind - not the place for this conversation. I agree with QM

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 13th 2011, 15:09:12
See Original Post

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 15:09:35

I was considering responding to Watertowers regarding this, but it's clear that he's clueless. I'll save my energy.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 16:25:50

dude, give it up already - nobody really seems to care what you think, and this is most certainly not the appropriate venue for the conversation.

You're quickly going from looking like someone who has a crackpot theory to looking like a downright tool. Go start your own thread if you crave the attention that badly.

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 16:35:20

It's in the genes, based on all available scientific evidence.

Every white nation of pure ancestry has rebuilt themselves and flourished after ever catastrophe. The plague, WWI, WWII. Based on the evidence, this ability will soon disappear.

France?

fyi, there are no "pure white nations of "pure white ancestry" not since the barbarians ravaged and raped rome. and if you want to go further back than that everyone came from iraq so we were probably all "arab like" about 10,000 years ago. so if you wanna think about that, the towel heads are the only pure race left on the planet bro. you can go kill your self outta depression now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Chitty Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 16:37:40

Wow

Well, thank you for the thought QM. It was a nice gesture until the inbreeding hijacked the thread.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 16:41:12

guys....

please don't feed the trolls - they've taken a liking to humans, and now they're even harder to get rid of. Hopefully, if they're ignored, they'll get bored and wander off to watch some Fox News or something.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 23:11:36

Yeah, but you started the thread down the path it ended up on.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 3:00:52

Jesus - Sarah Palin knows better when to shut the fluff up than this guy....

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 5:32:10

ugh, watertowers. really? ugh.

props to QM, CX, and NOW3P who've each been the bigger man. let's leave this person to his own devices and hopefully it ends with him.
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Rico Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 10:36:58

Some of the posts in this thread remind me reading some of Jared Loughner's posts.

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 12:07:34

The only place where your babble would be considered logic is at a KKK rally.

mike Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 13:23:42

Originally posted by Mars UP:
The only place where your babble would be considered logic is at a KKK rally.

Lol this is true
Carpe Cerevisi

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 14th 2011, 15:23:08

Originally posted by Rico:
Some of the posts in this thread remind me reading some of Jared Loughner's posts.

You know, I was actually thinking that when I first saw them pop up.

However, this guy is only posting this drivel because we respond to him. Nobody likely listens to him anywhere else so he uses FFAT and GT as an outlet for his filth. Use the ignore feature on the boards and pretend he doesn't exist.

Sadly, we've already allowed him to taint a heart-felt thread unrelated to his comments by allowing the original topic to tangent.

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 14th 2011, 15:26:07
See Original Post

mike Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 16:09:00

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by Rico:

You know, I was actually thinking that when I first saw them pop up.

However, this guy is only posting this drivel because we respond to him. Nobody likely listens to him anywhere else so he uses FFAT and GT as an outlet for his filth. Use the ignore feature on the boards and pretend he doesn't exist.

Sadly, we've already allowed him to taint a heart-felt thread unrelated to his comments by allowing the original topic to tangent.

how do we ignore him? im not posting as a response to him but i dont know the button that ignores
Carpe Cerevisi

Pain Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 17:53:03

to ignore someone click on thier name, and in thier profile next to thier name will be a green check mark icon, click that.
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 19:29:22

Prime is absolutely right - just carry on your regular conversation and ignore his posts. The thread's about a moment of silence for 9/11, the easiest route would be to just post something on topic.

Regardless on your thoughts on what happened, or what led up to the event, the loss of nearly 3,000 American lives is a very sad event and deserves some reverence in my book.

Chitty Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 19:57:01

Wasn't only American lives ...

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 20:37:30

^ that is correct, however only 347, 11.6%, of the victims were foreign nationals.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 20:49:54

Thank you Chitty - a very fair correction.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 20:57:43

it was actually over 3k lost, you cant forget the ones that went in to help

Total number killed in attacks: 2,819
Number of firefighters and paramedics killed: 343
Number of NYPD officers: 23
Number of Port Authority police officers: 37
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 21:02:50

im more for thinking about thosw that WERNT lost as well thanks to those that went into help. it could of been SO much worse. 10s of thousands possibly
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 21:03:22

Thanks CD - I had seen the 2819 # the other day, but didn't realize that didn't even bother to include rescue services personnel.

Twain Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 21:49:28

im more for thinking about thosw that WERNT lost as well thanks to those that went into help. it could of been SO much worse. 10s of thousands possibly

if this were facebook, I'd "Like" this post.