Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 17:26:01

To whomever member in LaE got hit this morning by AoDT countries. The member who has done this has just been diagnosed with a non-curable lung cancer. Even though this does not justfiy his actions his actions were most likely caused by frustration and panic.

The member has been booted from the tag and his countries are free for LaE to take. AoDT is willing to pay the reps, disease or not it was not a rightfull thing for him to do.

Mitch if you read this I hope we can find a brief moment to talk the news about your illness has struck me and the other players you were close with a hard blow..

I wish you all the best,

Our sincere apoligies to LaE.

With much regard,
Makinso
-AoDT President.

Edited By: Makinso on Apr 15th 2010, 17:32:30

Some Guy

Apr 15th 2010, 17:41:56

Translation: We are not doing as well as we would have hoped in our current war. Please do not kill us, LaE.

Does anyone think this thread would be here if Dynasty, for instance, was the alliance that got killed by AoDT?

Popcom Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 18:04:08

"The member who has done this has just been diagnosed with a non-curable lung cancer. Even though this does not justfiy his actions his actions were most likely caused by frustration and panic."

huh?
when u get diagnosed with a terminal illness, and panic, u log onto earth and start hitting random people? what? did i miss some life memo? O.o
that doesn't even make sense lol
all you gotta say is that it was a rogue member, an issolated case, wont happen again, pay reps/arrange for reps to be paid later, move on.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 18:47:25

Well, as one of the folks who got hit by mitch I can't say I'm taking it too personally, and I hope for the best for him. I'm willing to not take my frustrations over his frustrations out on AoDT just so long as they do the right thing with it. I really wasn't overly worried about netting this set anyways, just looking to have a little fun trying something new.

All you guys' talking fluff about mitch22 really need to pull your heads outta your asses - I doubt you can even come close to comprehending what he must be going through right about now. It sucks that he did what he did, and it was a total jerk thing to do on a lot of levels, but I honestly can't say I blame him given the circumstances.

Maki - hit me up, or LaE FA's, and we can work something out.

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 18:56:32

So just because everyone goes through it sooner or later we shouldn't show a little compassion for a guy who's going to do it several decades earlier than most of us?

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 18:58:30

That tag would outnumber LaE 2:1 around here...

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:15:37

always a good sign when the main point of an argument is just demeaning someone instead of actually saying something.....

RaHL_DK

Apr 15th 2010, 19:24:55

I would have to agree, i dont believe AoDT was looking to piss off Lae... could be wrong but i highly doubt it!

Hate to hear the news about mitch22

The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

snawdog Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:30:35

/still waiting on Douchebag memo from corporate.
They WILL HAVE the last word on Douchebaggery..
Carry on.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Apr 15th 2010, 19:35:42

when the hell were you in mia, donny :P

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:37:46

I agree rogue member pay reps i don't think it is necessary to bring up his personal issues here. what he did makes no sense but a simple rogue member is plenty.

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:39:57

ok now im staring to think that Dibs is really a 12 year old that doesnt understand anything

let me shoot your mother in her forehead and say "whats the problem we all gotta die"

you guys are all a bunch of noobs

maki you too...why would you post this on FFAT and mention mitch at all??? what a dumb move on your part like what the fluff does a stupid text base game have to do with a person dieing in real life

and dibs who cares what donny said before to the guy...its not like he knew the guy is dieing you moron...
only fuken nazzi fuks like you have no compassion for human life

Hobo Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:43:19

Dibs you need to calm the fluff down.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:43:54

http://forums.earthempires.com/...adid=609&p=1271360490

A couple words come to mind. Like fluffing asshole

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:47:16

Dibs my sencere apologies, he did know the guy had cancer
Donny. your a moron
if you were a decent person you would help mitch kill all LEA countries if that is what made him feel better

and lol Dibs don't flatter yourself too much, i dont know you and you dont know me i doubt you can judge my understanding

also CrazySerb=best nick on here

Hobo Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:49:31

And way to show respect for an ailing person. Where did your morals go, or did you decide to throw that out the window when you started playing this game...

Really, really sad. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought you were just lonely, sadist.

Edited By: Hobo on Apr 15th 2010, 19:50:08

Some Guy

Apr 15th 2010, 19:58:33

Oh my god, man. This is not even close to being acceptable forum behavior.

Is there a moderator around? I think someone needs the ban hammer

PraetorNLS Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 19:58:53

LOL @ thread

If you all had stopped posting on FFAT yesterday, it would allready have been to late.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Hobo Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 20:04:46

I am speechless. Really.

Edited By: Hobo on Apr 15th 2010, 20:05:12

sampaul Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 20:07:57

wow....

dibs theres really no need to go that far how would you feel if you were in mitchs shoes and he said that bout you!!

donny fluff up and stop going around saying stuff like this to others

both of you should be ashamed as the real thought behind this thread should be of mitch.... at the end of the day this is a game that people can walk away from mitch on the other hand cannot walk away from what he was told.....

sampaul Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 20:10:09

i know donny and fair play for defending him but everyone here just needs to stop and take a step back... things went to far in this thread...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 15th 2010, 20:33:37

ok enough...!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!