Verified:

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:12:10

hey moron

i was talking about how the AB's worked. After CC was already smashed, IMP started AB'ing, which did absolutely nothing but let CC get back into it.

I dont know who you're trying to convince here, your other personalities maybe?

and LMAO # you thinknig thesse rainbows with 60cs will last
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 1:14:31

Yes crippler it does. You couldn't handle a one man tag, which is super sad for an overrated clan such as FoCuS. Come on 16 countries and you need XI to break for you??? LOL. We were looking forward to a good war but like I said, now that it's 210 against 16, the war is about 55%-45% in your favor now. Way to turn the tide bringing them in.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:16:29

now we're breaking for them?

them stealing our kill with 10 hits left is not us breaking for them

you really need to put that pipe down
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:16:41

if we killed XI and you would that make you happy?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 1:19:06

Hey Xidiot, you realize that's not how they packaged the AB's??? They hit AB FIRST, then they started phase two-LG, then if they had time they would have gotten to phase three which is BR. That's not at all how IMP packaged the AB's against CC so of course it failed. It let CC crawl a little bit back in but not much, they still got rocked.

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 1:19:55

Actually yes crippler, I would be super pleased :) It won't happen though allies don't turn on allies. Especially when they fight together.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:21:48

hahaha

i dont think i've been allies with Focus since i was in BSS

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:26:55

so ab, ss, then br the same country...

go ahead waste turns.

The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:27:47

what?

you mean thats not the master strategy?

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 1:28:07

Surrreee. You know I haven't shown myself yet and you knew for sure that wasn't me. Yet you still answer to the calls of war and help them out?? It really isn't hard to see but I think you ought to put that pipe down. Messing you up son.

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 1:30:44

Who in the world ever said it would be the same country?? Lots of focus to go around... But they had to get bigger and since you can grab for land instead of exploring why not? You really don't know how to weigh pros and cons do you guys? Really try using logic some day. You might like it so much you will use it everyday!

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:35:02

so whats ure war count at..how many dead to how many killed..i mean seriously this'll be a nuisance for about two weeks then when countries start growing the restarts can tap away at some countries that are prolly gonna be innactive
The Death Knights

XI

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 11th 2012, 2:41:14

Well obviously the art of "the new attack changes for war "eludes you ,

dumbass

you are using tactics that wont work as good as they did last reset.

Edited By: Warster on Aug 11th 2012, 3:32:14
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 5:14:45

Haha they don't elude me Mr. Mod. (Don't know if Warster is appropriate till you gain some knowledge in military strategy) It would still be effecient enough to work if it wasn't 210 against 16. Even you said it "tactics that won't work as GOOD as they did last reset"

But despite not working as well, it might have still been enough to make it a decent war.

Bstrong...read. tag kill is not the only measurement to win a war. Let me actually ask you something, you are seriously proud you can kill a few countries in a 210 vs 16 battle? The mere fact that they aren't all dead yet is a testament to just how weak you both are. haha just under 20,000 turns (not including the ones some already had) and you have only gotten 3?? If I were FoCuS I would be effin furious with you kids haha coming to their rescue and gloating about 3 kills. Seriously had me laughing for about ten minutes straight. Maybe I had you all wrong bstrong...lol 3 kills. Now this is priceless comedy.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 5:39:30

Originally posted by WaWa:
Haha they don't elude me Mr. Mod. (Don't know if Warster is appropriate till you gain some knowledge in military strategy) It would still be effecient enough to work if it wasn't 210 against 16. Even you said it "tactics that won't work as GOOD as they did last reset"

But despite not working as well, it might have still been enough to make it a decent war.

Bstrong...read. tag kill is not the only measurement to win a war. Let me actually ask you something, you are seriously proud you can kill a few countries in a 210 vs 16 battle? The mere fact that they aren't all dead yet is a testament to just how weak you both are. haha just under 20,000 turns (not including the ones some already had) and you have only gotten 3?? If I were FoCuS I would be effin furious with you kids haha coming to their rescue and gloating about 3 kills. Seriously had me laughing for about ten minutes straight. Maybe I had you all wrong bstrong...lol 3 kills. Now this is priceless comedy.

The only ability you've shown is to get your ass kicked. And you want to judge Warster's warring ability? How many kills does TKO have in the last 3 sets? And how many kills do you have in the last 3 sets? Do you even have 1/100th as many kills as them? I doubt it. And they've been netting, whereas you've been "warring".

Mars UP Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 5:58:29

Jesus, why does the mental hospital keep allowing helltard around a computer?

Aug 11th 2012, 6:05:43

I'm not sure what it is exactly that you are trying to prove, Focus never claimed to be great at anything :P we are middle of the road at everything, so why waste your time lol.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 11th 2012, 6:35:55

wawa you keep proving how stupid you are

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 6:44:16

How because I don't have as many kills as an entire 200+ country clan?? Bahahaha you kids crack me up. Seriously anyone down to try a day were they try thinking about things logically?? Or just pelt me with stupid questions such as "Derrrr u haf asth muth killz asth TKO doesth? Deerrr didnth fink stho." hahaha Apples and oranges my friends but I can see how this group of people would like to compare a single guy to a 200+ country clan. I know... I am real legit folks. That good that I myself compare to all of TKO.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 11th 2012, 6:46:46

our kill team is 2 members strong,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Aug 11th 2012, 6:47:48

damn, that's bigger than ours, ours is like 8 countries strong.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 6:48:01

1st things 1st, XI didnt declare war on Union. we were bored, so we killed a couple suiciders, and since you havent shown your pansy ass..... we arent even pacted to Focus

and secondly, you might want to check the news before you talk fluff. XI killed ONE union country and actually Focus sniped it at the end. Focus killed the other two fluffing dipfluff

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 6:51:30

You might want to know how to read before you come bumbling and stumbling in here JT. You as in XI and Focus, have killed 3 all together. I can combine teams together, if you fight together you die together. That's what teams do. And it's not a suicide if it's a war they can win. It was happenstance that you came in to the rescue and turned the war in your guy's favor.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 6:56:33

i dont see a war dec that makes it a suicide

and LMAO, to the rescue? we killed 1 country

you are completely and totally fluffing retarded

Aug 11th 2012, 6:59:30

stop claiming you killed a country ya homo, we killed it, you had troubles breaking it as it was.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:01:00

sniping 10 hits is not killing it

Rockman Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:01:57

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
stop claiming you killed a country ya homo, we killed it, you had troubles breaking it as it was.

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
sniping 10 hits is not killing it

Stop arguing over who killed who, and just give the credit to Mercs. With our pathetic response so far this set, we need any credit for killing that we can get.

Aug 11th 2012, 7:02:11

neither is failing like 40 hits during a kr
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Rockman Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:03:24

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
neither is failing like 40 hits during a kr

It's more efficient to lemming than to attack with more than minimal readiness loss just so that you don't bounce.

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 7:04:25

I am retarded?? Dude the war declaration was this thread moron. Seriously pick up a book or two, it wouldn't kill you to learn how to read. It's the under ground resistance that is fighting this war, and I mentioned the clans that were at war! Just because you and the rest of XI can't read, don't push that crap onto me like I am some moron. The underground took credit for the clans at war, you jumped in willy nilly because you were called in. There was no suicide, the wars were clearly stated from my previous posts!

Pain Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:05:53

You might want to know how to read before you come bumbling and stumbling in here JT. You as in XI and Focus, have killed 3 all together. I can combine teams together, if you fight together you die together. That's what teams do. And it's not a suicide if it's a war they can win. It was happenstance that you came in to the rescue and turned the war in your guy's favor.

tipped what war in whos favor? are you actually delusional enought to believe you have any chance? LOL

Your mother is a nice woman

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 7:05:54

But once again, XI has whack policies and don't actually abide by anything.

Aug 11th 2012, 7:06:12

rockman it wasn't lemming attacks though, dave just cant hit for shizzle.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Rockman Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:10:17

I am retarded?? Dude the war declaration was this thread moron. Seriously pick up a book or two, it wouldn't kill you to learn how to read. It's the under ground resistance that is fighting this war, and I mentioned the clans that were at war! Just because you and the rest of XI can't read, don't push that crap onto me like I am some moron. The underground took credit for the clans at war, you jumped in willy nilly because you were called in. There was no suicide, the wars were clearly stated from my previous posts!

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain! A special thanks to you clans who created us and kept killing peaceful nations. If it weren't for you we might not have ever been united.

A really special thanks goes out to CC. If it wasn't for people like you that set up first strikes against innocent people, my job recruiting would be a lot harder but I love how the rest of you go along willy nilly. It makes it more interesting to watch because we have so many vendettas against many different clans.

Don't trick yourself into thinking we are just trying to ruin the game. We tried netting peacefully, you attacked us to the point where we decided to band together. You created us with your hostility.

XI don't worry buddies. We are coming.

Waaa Waaaa Koh always has to personally attack me! *Starts balling*

Start showing, what else do you want us to do Bstrong?!?! Look at Mercs, Look at TKO (well we told him TKO would fudge him up) and look at Focused. You think a blitzkrieg is coincidental or are you just living up to your reputation of being XI?

Now let me tell you something JT. Deception is an art. One that you will never in your life understand. However; on the same note I completely understand why you try to push that propaganda. Make people believe I am hellrush. It's a poor attempt to gain any credibility where you can. Then perhaps people might believe that XI isn't ran by a bunch of ignoramuses.

Stay tuned folks, there is plenty more to come!

So that was your war declaration on Mercs? Accusing Mercs of not letting untaggeds and small tags net peacefully?

Mercs created you with our hostility?

And you want that to be seen as a legit war declaration?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:10:46

If they were going to call someone in, dont you think it would be their allies...?

and wtf are you talking about policies? i think most clans are to kill suiciders

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Aug 11th 2012, 7:14:37
See Original Post

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 7:14:53

No that was just stating how we actually became united. The war dec's were on my next post, when I was talking to bstrong. I mentioned the clans that the underground was fighting. I know I didn't say the words "declared war" but I was hoping people would be able to be smart enough to put 1 and 1 together when we took credit for the hits. Now if someone tells me that we should be tagged well that will certainly make me laugh. haha 80 countries taking on like 500 or more, wouldn't be guerrilla warfare at all.

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 7:16:57

again JT, you gotta read some books man. Your killing me, I am trying my best not to actually attack you personally but you keep reiterating the same dead end. GO READ MY POSTS. The underground took credit for the hits thus making it not a suicide and turning it into a war.

Aug 11th 2012, 7:19:19

al qaeda takes credit for suicide bombers all the time, your saying that isn't suicide also ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Rockman Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:21:10

No that was just stating how we actually became united. The war dec's were on my next post, when I was talking to bstrong. I mentioned the clans that the underground was fighting. I know I didn't say the words "declared war" but I was hoping people would be able to be smart enough to put 1 and 1 together when we took credit for the hits. Now if someone tells me that we should be tagged well that will certainly make me laugh. haha 80 countries taking on like 500 or more, wouldn't be guerrilla warfare at all.

You took credit for suiciding. Not for acts of war.

And people were smart enough to put 1 and 1 together and call you a suicider after you took credit for suiciding.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:21:13

only in your eyes

and can i start calling you Jag now?

or is he just one of your fluffes?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 11th 2012, 7:25:27

so wawa u declare on TKO as well?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pain Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:27:24

again JT, you gotta read some books man. Your killing me, I am trying my best not to actually attack you personally but you keep reiterating the same dead end. GO READ MY POSTS. The underground took credit for the hits thus making it not a suicide and turning it into a war.

im sorry but you cant declare war on multiple clans with multiple tags and consider it a war. thats suicide.

Mars UP Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:32:35

Damnit I just want to take one set off and now I want to make countries just to annoy the fluff of this guy.

Pain Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:36:12

i just think its funny that he thinks hes not terrible at this game. he built a bunch of commies and hit netters during tech phase when resources are limited. i guess thats his only real chance to do anything because he couldnt do fluff late set.

his suiciding thus far has been pretty pathetic.

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 7:37:31

SO I speak about how we get united, I speak about recruiting players. I talk about the members and then I continue to say...

"Start showing, what else do you want us to do Bstrong?!?! Look at Mercs, Look at TKO (well we told him TKO would fudge him up) and look at Focused. You think a blitzkrieg is coincidental or are you just living up to your reputation of being XI?"

I actually told you that we used a blitz on them and still it doesn't make sense to you? Seriously?? I mean who recruits members if they aren't a part of something?? Just because you don't want us to exist and you refuse to believe we exist doesn't mean that we don't exist. I told you we would be warring this set I made it very very very very clear.

We didn't take credit for suiciding, we took credit for the hits. Just because you misread that doesn't mean fluff. You guys just once again know you can push around the little guys because who will ever come to our aid and police our wars? No one so of course you get guys like XI who jump in even after we made it very clear. Because why should anyone follow protocol for the small guys? Why give them a fighting chance?

Mars UP Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:37:45

Well this is helltard we are talking about.

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 7:39:29

But by all means, please keep doing what you are doing. It keeps making me stronger every time you guys allow people like XI to go around fudging small players. Each time it happens I have at least a 50-50 shot at getting them.

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 7:42:05

Oh well if you are really talking about Helltard then I have no idea why they let him by a computer. Although since I have no idea who he is then I can't say much about him. I actually have never read his posts unless flo was really him in which case I did accidentally try to recruit him one time.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 11th 2012, 7:43:09

Wawa still hasnt answered the question, are you declaring on TKO
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Aug 11th 2012, 7:43:45

try, you mean you did