Verified:

mrford Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:37:15

If you are going to police kill a SoF tagged country for a few hits before tagging (I know that's how you roll, I played with you for a while and even participated in a few of these kills so I'm not hating on why) please actually kill it.

When I'm watching the news and I see ABs, NMs and EMs on a SoF restart by KA countries, flags are raised.

Kill it or back off. Actions like that cause confusion and confusion leads to misunderstandings.

Also, to the owner of 2225: your English is bad, saying you have 4/5 of sof on your kill list and that you will kill my country too is kinda extreme. Kinda sounds like you have 80% of sof on your kill list and that you are declaring war? I'm sure that is a misunderstanding because now3p has too much integrity to pull a stupid move like that. But then again ozzite is a leader over there as well, and he has some kind of unfounded hatred for me and SoF so I would t be suprised
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

aponic Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:38:59

I think this guy is acting on his own as NOW3P said he would try not to kill countries that actually were tagging up.

At anyrate, looks like PANLV needs to contact them.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:41:35

Well, he said they were on the kill list

if they are onthe kill list he is not acting on his own. I'm not complaining about the killing. I'm complaining about the missiles and ABs. Without looking at the full news it looks like KA is suiciding.

All I'm saying. Nothing more
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:44:09

Ford a friendly piece of advice, if you wish to do FA work, please contact me and not post it on FFAT.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:45:22

Give em a break on kill list countries. I do not want them to kill innocent countries that are SoF on one hand. On the other, NBK has had 50+ untagged suiciders, so killing someone who hits NBK as fast as is possible is 100% justified.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:49:16

he was online and my connection is too slw to over run him atm...

so i cripple it so he cant use it in the war b4 we kill it

simple get over it or kill my countries.....

word of advice kill it and u know how i work....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:49:57

i meant 4 or 5 on the kill list 4/5 simple misunderstanding so fluff off...
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:50:02

I would not advise SoF to touch his countries. Wont end up good for you.

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:52:23

"if they are onthe kill list he is not acting on his own. I'm not complaining about the killing. I'm complaining about the missiles and ABs. Without looking at the full news it looks like KA is suiciding."

Dumbest post of the reset nice one fordy....

why is it some nice people left other clans, joined sof and now on FFAT are acting like hard fluffs?????

get over urself...

on the kill list means we can do as we please..... as i said hes online, so im making him spend cash and use turns, that means he cant use them to hit NBK with if he doesnt get killed first, its called being good police.....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:56:54

and tell the hero in ur tag to not act like a legend in his own lunch time.....

"
if you threaten me again though you will have a little more on your plate than you can chew"

i pheer his E-Penis...
<Crippler> 115m NW

mrford Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 23:57:03

Police kill

they don't really ab and missiledump. That's all I'm saying

I neverthreatened any of your countries. No idea why you took it that way and got all hostile. Who's being the fluff there?

All I'm saying is, in the news, outside abs and missiles look like suicides and what not. It can easily be confusing and cause a misunderstanding and whatnot.

If you really need to ab and em a restart because he's "online" (he was on irc but gave up and left when we told him why he was being killed before you started abing and what not) then that's kinda lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 0:03:39

What's confusing is why your coming here starting fluff when you know we are the police in the first place. I can understand if we were not policing for NBK, but seriously?

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:11:47

I don't know

maybe I was told that 3p told one of our leaders that you would try to avoid killing countries that accidentally forgot to tag up

not only were you killing one that falls into that category, but you were doing it in a odd, almost baiting way. Infact, it appears that it did create some confusion and one of our larger countries retaliated. That's unfortunate, I'm sure FAs will be in contact.

Don't really see this as starting fluff, I'm just bored and wanted something to read and post about for a while. You all seemto be the ones getting defensive. I'm in no way a leader in sof. I havnt even run a chat for them.

Either way, kill it or don't IMO. Stop missiling and ABing SoF tagged countries. It looks bad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:16:07

who cares what it looks like????

its a police kill.... he was online and buysing and walling as i stated.... then i get the stupid insite messages and then getting nuked.....

i knew he had too many turns for me to kill him so i wanted to make him waste his turns and cash so he would not be able to do much of anything(as i said)

just means now ur idiot clan mates loose more countries... awesome for NBK and bad for you guys, maybe they should let the FA's do the work...
<Crippler> 115m NW

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:20:02

Interesting. Could probably say the same for you

"Report this message
take it to ur leaders...

Ingame bsnake sent to one of SoF members

"ur on the kill list, i kill it...

u missile me u die....

so win win for me champ and ur police arnt an issue for us....

a netting clan doesnt want to war us for u guys....

besides were closer allied to them than u"

kinda sounds like you are trying to cause an incident in order to be in a war. Didn't think KA was that desperate for a war. Interesting lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:22:45

yup...

im allowed to be an arse im in a war clan that looks for wars...

You are trying to get ur police into a war with a war clan....

hmmmm i wonder who is going to win that exchange....

guess i didnt bite of more than i could chew.... my countries wont get farmed like you said or killed... and we will continue to kill the ones on our list....

as i said win win....

must suck to be pissing in the wind...
<Crippler> 115m NW

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:25:37

Where was It said that PAN would war you?

I think I'm missing half of this conversation. Would you care to fill me in? An awful agressive stance for a policing alliance in a extremely close war to take.

Was LaE like this? Damn it's weird to be on the otherside of the fluffness if so.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 24th 2010, 0:28:16
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:25:44

Dude, when you are being the police, and have a dozen untags suiciding target every day or so, you gotta be fast.
I do appreciate it too. Your beef with your member suiciding police is another matter, but he was in the wrong, that is an FA issue at best.
NBK

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:35:33

the whole we have biten of more than we can chew comment....

then i got the comment about Pan killing my countries.....

Ford - you know once something is on our kill list its a race to get to them, its how we do things.... he asked why i was killing him i told him it was a police kill...

at that point he didnt need to start being an ass about it...

then ur other member didnt need to nuke me..

if ppl are going to start being fluff wits on in game messages they will be treated the same, plain and simple...

he walled the hits, so i got to play with him... simple...

As for it "looking odd" we are the police, nothing odd about that, dont like the reason he is being killed get the FA's to work it out...
<Crippler> 115m NW

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:35:51

18 posts in an hour? fluff I thought this was going to do better than this

I fail at the dramar.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:44:12

lol dats cause u suck ;)
<Crippler> 115m NW

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:45:01

your a horrible troll fordy :P

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:45:31

it is the holidays too... so maybe people are out doing that last minute shopping....

i just sent my GF out to do mine lol
<Crippler> 115m NW

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:48:28

You just did that so you can call that sales girl :P

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:48:30

Well, there is a 72 hour CF between NBK and SoF

I had to find something else to do. Trolling KA popped into my head. Luckily there was a topic.

Still say ABing a sub 1mill NW restart (if you had known who's country it was you probably would have just killed it, he cant wall all that well) is odd

just admit ou were bored as well
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gambit Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:50:24

die ford die!
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:52:13

Stfu gambit! Stfu and get on yer knees!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:54:17

he is on his knees....

why u think the GF is out... got him out of the cage and put his gimp mask on.!
<Crippler> 115m NW

gambit Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:55:37

that mask smells really bad :(
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 0:56:56

You catch too many loads in the face between washes!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:03:52

lol

poor gamby...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:06:16

He likes it....
NBK

gambit Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:17:37

it has a unique smell after a few weeks
Natural Born Killer

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:17:45

Ford you tell me to leave you alone and I do, yet you keep bringing me up -- weird.

If you want to do FA, contact our FAs
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:20:28

You did it first!

See the thread titled Maki

1:1 retal you hypocritical little fluff

This was never a FA thread. Apparenty your reading skills are as keen as your social skills lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:22:25

Well since most of KA will read this, do not kill SoF tagged countries if they have forgotten to tag after a few attacks on an NBK country then tag up after. SoF actions against police outta my hands. But if they are tagged SoF before kill run, please leave em alone :D

If they still haven't tagged, their own fault, and too many suiciders to be careful about being picky.
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:32:22

Originally posted by mrford:
You did it first!

See the thread titled Maki

1:1 retal you hypocritical little fluff

This was never a FA thread. Apparenty your reading skills are as keen as your social skills lol

Bah, I guess you got me there.

And I have had NBK members come and tell me to police countries that have tagged SoF, so NBK can't complain :-P
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:36:32

Yeah because they apparently needthe help

In the 5 min that I looked I saw atleast 20 NBK countries that didn't tag up first.

We havnt had them killed. Guess we got the class!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:41:56

that really should of been sorted out after the last kills we/I did on SoF for i think the same reason...

They need to be a little more respectfull ingame...

twice ive done police kills and twice they have acted like arseholes... and each time i told them it was a police kill and to take it up with a leader.....

each time they act like tards they will get the same response from me everytime...

<Crippler> 115m NW

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:44:31

We were told by Now3p that it was sorted after the last kills

apparently it wasn't
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:49:33

38 posts in 2 hours! Now we are cookin!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 1:50:46

Originally posted by mrford:
Yeah because they apparently needthe help

In the 5 min that I looked I saw atleast 20 NBK countries that didn't tag up first.

We havnt had them killed. Guess we got the class!

If you can't tag up before you hit it's your own fault. There is a form now dedicated to tagging all your countries at once.

Tell ya what. If SoF and PAN agree we'll police for you and kill the untags doing it to you. We are war hungry looking for any reason to kill anything. Tag up and stop fluffing.

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 1:52:49

Apparently you didn't read the request of your own patron NBK

perfect political skills!

Highly doubt NBK wants you to start massacaring some of their well established reastarts. You would have a lot of news to sort throgh
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Murf Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 2:02:51

lol would u all kindly shut the fluff up, i am using this cf to get thoroughly hammered

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 2:05:21

Then get off my internetz
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 2:47:00

Let me make this real plain and simple for everyone, so there's no misunderstanding.

As NBK's police, our job is to kill untagged hitters as soon as possible for them so they suffer as little damage as possible at the hands of outsiders to this war. We are trying to ensure that we're not killing SoF restarts who forget to tag in their first string of hits (although this is rather noobish, imo) in that process, but if a SoF restart hits NBK while they are untagged, it might happen if a leader doesn't get online to intercept the request for something to be killed.

If you are in SoF and hit without tagging first, you have to expect that there is a chance you will be killed for it. We aren't mind readers, and can't discern between someone who just forgot to tag for whatever reason, and someone who just wants to come piss on NBK's parade in general...and expecting us to be able to do so is rather a double standard.

Frankly, if you've got a problem with that, you oughta be more careful next time, because a kill like that is still completely justified by just about any policing standard, even if we're trying to avoid them for NBK/SoF's sake.

On an unrelated note, quit being such a fluffing troll mrford.

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 2:50:22

Invalid post

bsnake bragged that 4-5 SoF countries were on your kill list

sounds like extremely poor communication between your members to me. Not a instance of them not knowing thatthey were SoF

Either way I'll troll whoever I want. If you don't like it then don't read it. I already stated the true purpose of this thread. Stop taking everythig so seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 2:52:40

Call it what you like - forgot you were a mind reader, and knew things you didn't actually know.

Perhaps if that is going to be SoF's attitude we'll tighten our belt on our policing roll a little bit, and be less lenient to the mistakes that are happening on your end of this thing....or had you forgotten why those countries were on our kill list in the first place?

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 2:58:52

Where did I try to pass as fact what has not been established?

Why do I have to be a mind reader to know anything I have posted?

I'm not a sof leader in any way, stop acting so butthurt. I'm mearly pointing outthat you told apo after the last round that you would try to avoid instances like this in the future. I then stated that I assumed you would have informed your members of this new policy. Then one of our members braggs about 4-5 sof tagged countries being on your kill list.

Relax buddy, I played with you all, I know how retarded you are when it comes to policing when you are bored. Used to be right there with you. It's kinda stupid when you are on the other side though.

Just try to put a little effort into enforcing your word next time. All I'm asking
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 5:59:43

You all need more cowbell
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!