Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:24:13

1. If a country sends 4 nukes at a policing clan while they are making a policing kill (yes, it was legit, and was requested), that country is going to be killed. Just as you'd ask your police to kill an outsider had, say KA, nuked you 4x, we will do the same. Especially given aponic's history of intentionally nuking KA to further incite problems.

2. No, NBK is not upset by us making the policing kills they are requesting. Not sure where you get that, but it's just not the case. Feel free to infer whatever you'd like though, it's not bothering anyone but you.

3. Project DOOM22 ceased to exist as of their merger with SoF. Therefore, there is NO pact whatsoever in place between KA and any of SoF's members. Nobody asked us for a pact transfer, and we wouldn't have granted them one if they did.

4. Here is how policing is going to work from here on out, seeing as you guys seem to have a problem remembering to tag up before hitting...or after, for that matter:

- Any untagged country hitting NBK will be added to a watch list hosted within KA. If that country has not tagged to SoF within 12 hours of the hits being made, it WILL be killed. We feel no obligation to notify SoF of this, and will not be providing a public explanation unless it is so requested. Stuff like this is EXACTLY why policing agreements exist, and we at KA entirely plan on honoring our agreement with NBK to ensure that this war is fought in as straight up of a manner as possible.

- If a country succeeds in tagging up within 12 hours of making untagged hits, we will evaluate the hits with NBK and decide whether a kill needs to be made or not. As much as you may not like it, this is not a decision that is at SoF's discretion, and will not be left as such. Perhaps if you have an issue with your untagged members being killed off, you ought to be a little more proactive in encouraging members to tag before hitting.

5. Future hits on KA from SoF will be dealt with as individual instances, but cumulative records will be kept on every country which we are asked and/or forced to deal with.

6. Blatant troll posts are at your discretion, but you should probably keep in mind that although we will not make a decision solely based on those posts, they are taken into account as we decide how to deal with our role as police.

On a more personal note - I would highly suggest you guys go back to focusing on your war and fighting a clean fight. KA can't control whether your members remember to join the tag or not, but our responsibilities to NBK on the matter are clear - if you can't keep your members playing within the guidelines of a fair war, then that is where police come in. You're not going to goad KA into joining this fight, no matter how wonderful of a scapegoat it may seem at the moment - and continued intentional hits from your members in an obvious attempt to incite more problems will only serve to get more of your originals killed off.

This will be the last I post on this issue. You guys are free to troll this up as much as you like.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 24th 2010, 19:27:22

We need more posts about this, it's amusing to see people act like total hypocrites between FFA and alliance.

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:31:04

it's ok

NBK needs all the help it can get

fluffs for police are exactly what they need.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:33:25

Probably about as much as they need an average of a string every 3-4 days "forgetting" to tag and hitting them for 24 hrs.

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:37:47

There is a difference betweenthe u tag suiciders that they have and sof members that forget to tag and tag after the run

comeon 3p. I know you are bored but really
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:42:36

I <3 NOW3P
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

aponic Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:48:39

You agreed not to kill anymore SOF tagged countries. You were killing one so I sent nukes to setoff the guys highlights. After being told that you were not to be killing SOF tagged countries, the member then went and killed my 7m nw original.

Here is the log since your acting like a fag.

Yea, 4 nukes is a good reason to kill, but killing a restart is certainly a good reason to send 4 nukes. You are acting SUPER hypocritcal.

I admitted my that I was wrong when I nuked you a week ago in anger. Why don't you man the fluff up and admit that you are wrong here. You owe us a 7m nw country.

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
Ok, yeah - look like he hit NBK before he tagged.

Dec 18th, 12:13 PM Friends too cheap to SMS (#3537) GS Moody Blues (#2450) NBK 88 Civs/126 F

I put up a note on our FA board that those targets get 24 hours after their hits to tag before they get posted as kill targets so it doesn't happen again - we aren't really interested in killing SoF guys that just forget to tag before they hit so long as it's not a regular thing.

So far as the nukes, I think the 1800 he lost is fair enough. I will pass it along though. Thanks man.

How about 4500a for the nukes?

Was it 3580? If so, he hit NBK untagged, so they asked us to kill him. Ask him to tag the rest of his string that he's hit with so we don't have to kill him. They've had 3 or 4 (not sure if one came back, or it was just a 4th little one) untagged suiciders, so they're kinda jumpy....but I won't kill a SoF restart that just forgot to tag...that's just overboard.

Someone in KA is killing a restart also... Someone prob got mixed up

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

I will talk to the guy who got hit and see what he wants to do. I'm sure he'll be happy to take land as he's a dirty netter.

Since the retal expired and it was a fluff move on my part, I would like to offer reps. Please name an amount and I will run some countries next set to give it to you. Preferably the reps will be in land. If the war ends early I will pay this reset.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:49:11

This log dates back from the 20th od December and is between myself and NOW3P
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:50:17

I am glad you came out and posted what you already agreed to 4 days ago and that you have Slagpits approval. Who gives a fluff what the fluff you say when you don't abide by it?
SOF
Cerevisi

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:51:31

apo: sending a message ingame to our member may have been more helpful that 4 NMs, just saying :-P

Can't we all just get along. It is Christmas drink some egg nog or whatever you christian people do

gambit Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:52:45

over 1400 hits and 16 kills by untags on us since the war started...

i dont think its too unreasonable to have our police do their job
Natural Born Killer

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:53:20

OMG GAMBIT

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:56:18

Yeah

but killing countries that made a mistake and taged sof before ka kills them
is a little unreasonable

KA has stated that they wouldn't, and give them 24 hours to tag.

They broke their word, we got mad

now, they are reducing the time to 12 hours and killed a 7mill nw SoF breaker

face it, ka is bored and they are fluffs when they are bored.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:57:51

your 7m NW country SHOT 4 NUKES AT US, derp

why can't SoF members just tag up? Problem solved!

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 19:58:16

You're only partially correct aponic - as I told you in PM, we will give untagged countries 24 hr leniency to tag in the interest of a fair war. A member received country #'s directly, and that was shortened by 6 hours because of some confusion on our end, and a large number of targets coming to us through policing. That still doesn't change the fact that it was a legitimate policing kill, and he was well justified in doing what he did....we were just trying to be nice before.

As I said though, given SoF's attitude and the #'s mentioned by gambit, we are now shortening that window to 12 hours.

I'd suggest if you don't like it, get your members to quit acting like noobs and hitting untagged then forgetting to tag for another 24 hrs after, instead of taking it out on the folks who are then forced to deal with their mistakes. That's what big boys do.

gambit Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:00:01

i dont think 12 hours is unreasonable... its not very hard to tag your country up

as for the other kill, id say that was a dumb move by one of your members, maybe other will learn from his mistake :P
Natural Born Killer

aponic Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:00:34

KA broke their word.

Reverse the situation.

We kill a KA tagged country after saying we would not and then you nuke our member running the kill 4 times to set off his highlights and the same member, not authorized by heads (thanks Ozzite for sharing that), kills another KA country, this time of a signifigant networth.

Would you want reps?
Would you be mad?

Yea.

It is certainly fair if PANLV goes and kills all countries participating in that kill run.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:00:49

Or, your members could actually look atthe tag (it displays clearly on your kill target screen at lae.com) and not kill ANY SoF tagged country

that's kinda a easy thing to do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 24th 2010, 20:02:40

I'm actually disagreeing with NOW3P, as he said that he wouldn't post anymore about the issue.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:02:49

We WILL kill SoF countries if SoF countries hit untagged and then fail to tag within 12 hours. Doing something stupid then joining a tag does not absolve you from police control of a war.

Again, this is non-negotiable, so instead of fluffing about it I'd suggest getting used to it and trying to keep things clean on SoF's end.

gambit Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:05:41

we havent received any reps from pan for their untagged suicider that killed one of our 6mil dicts earlier in the war...

so if i were sof, i wouldnt expect reps from ka
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:06:14

And that's just a horrible stance to take and you might as well declare war on sof

killing any tagged countries whore that tag is at war is a fluff move period.

I'm suprised that nbk would knowingly allow KA to kill SoF tagged countries in a extremely close war.

Thought they had integrity and were enjoying this war as much as we were. K4F even messages me last night that he would talkto you and instruct you not to kill ANY sof tagged countries

guess he's a liar as well
Swagger of a Chupacabra

aponic Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:06:43

You can be sure that this is not over. You violated your own word. I dont care how many nukes I sent, you said you would no longer be killing our tagged countries. You owe me a 7m nw country. If you dont want to be fair and pay up, I am sure one of our allies will be happy to make things right for you breaking your word. Certainly seems like more than enough of a reason to break a UNAP.
SOF
Cerevisi

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 20:08:30

Let me add some irony to this post.

As aponic stated he was unhappy that we acted and did not contact first. Isn't that exactly what you did by nuking the country 4 times? You state you attempted to set off his highlights? Who in the hell stated everyone has highlights attached to their countries?

You're concerned with our lack of contact, when you in fact are the one who failed to do so in the first place and now your crying wolf and pointing us out to be the bad guy for not contacting you? At what point in time while you were attempting to set off highlights was a message sent or any other form of contact made?

gambit Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:08:31

i will go ahead at this time and ask ka to kill any large countries that tag jump into the sof tag :P
Natural Born Killer

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:09:36

Kill4Free
To: mrford
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Do you really want
Date: Dec 24th, 01:15
Message Body:
I already told them not to do anything to tagged countries, guess Ill have to have a talk again.
That being said, if your fellow tags up halfway through a police killrun, police arent at fault.
If he attacks and forgets to tag then tags up, no problem, not their fault happens to everyone.

Guess ka really is going about this against the wishes of NBK? Either that or K4F is a liar

Which is it NOW3P
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:10:29

I think you forgot what the U part of UNAP stands for....Someone is going to break a UNAP because you missiled us to get our attention? You must be much higher and DM and I combined, damn

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:12:08

Oh.. Really, Slag?
I don't hang in AT, so I really don't know what you are talking about.. Do tell!

Now3p sounded very clear to me..

I'll confirm #2 right here.. If nothing else, NBK would have enjoyed it more, if KA could chimed in a little quicker.. though we are way happy with our choice of police.. :O)

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:12:35

NBK asked you to not kill sof tagged countries

you are killing sof tagged countries

endgame is?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 20:16:42

Originally posted by aponic:
You can be sure that this is not over. You violated your own word. I dont care how many nukes I sent, you said you would no longer be killing our tagged countries. You owe me a 7m nw country. If you dont want to be fair and pay up, I am sure one of our allies will be happy to make things right for you breaking your word. Certainly seems like more than enough of a reason to break a UNAP.

What's the point of having an ally do it. Your not currently at war. Put your big boy pants on and defend your own tag.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 24th 2010, 20:18:08

I didn't say that NOW3P was the hypocritical one.

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:18:17

We arnt at war?

What the fluff are you smoking
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 20:19:44

CF.

And Sour Diesel. =)

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:21:18

Cf for 3 days

then the war is back on
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 20:22:13

Well, you got 3 days to do something about it or shut the fluff up.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:25:12

Why dont you go try to cheat somewhere DM? your better at that then doing FA same goes for now3p

that is all

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:26:18

question

was LaE as big of e-thugs?

If so holy fluff I'm sorry I was ever a part of that.

Just back the fluff off and stop killing SoF tagged countries like NBK has asked you to multiple times

problem solved. It really is that simple.

I'll post it again for your sake

Kill4Free
To: mrford
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Do you really want
Date: Dec 24th, 01:15
Message Body:
I already told them not to do anything to tagged countries, guess Ill have to have a talk again.
That being said, if your fellow tags up halfway through a police killrun, police arent at fault.
If he attacks and forgets to tag then tags up, no problem, not their fault happens to everyone.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 20:28:15

LMAO. That's your response? Grow up both of you and enjoy the fluffing game already.

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 20:29:03

Originally posted by Ivan:

Why dont you go try to cheat somewhere DM? your better at that then doing FA same goes for now3p

that is all

But to piss you off even more.

From what I understand, SoF 1A has the cheating under control now.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:29:37

Im loving the game tyvm

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:32:11

I find it funny that you keep dismising what NBK has asked of you and when a valid rebuttal is posted ou ignore that and resort to insults.

Just admit what you are really trying to do DM, stop being such a fluff about it

I had NEVER seen a war where one side has more of a proem with the police than they do with their REAL opponent

NBK and LaE are having a fun war here. Back the fluff off and wait our turn if that is what you really want
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:33:42

And Ivan basically confirms that you tell your members not to tag up right away:

15:31 <IvanWAR> and all those untaggeds hitting nbk
15:31 <IvanWAR> is just someone whos mad at NBK
15:31 <IvanWAR> ............
15:31 <IvanWAR> or are they untagged sofers
15:31 <IvanWAR> HMMMMMMMMMM
15:31 <ozz> until they tagup SoFers
15:32 <ozz> why is SoF hitting as untagged for 3-4 days
15:32 <ozz> is it so NBK doesn't kill them while they grow?
15:32 <IvanWAR> apparently theres enough of them to annoy NBK
15:32 <IvanWAR> maybe they dont want to
15:32 <IvanWAR> :)
15:32 *** IvanWAR left #nbk ~

Ivan Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:33:54

NBK and SOF ford not NBK and lae

Kinda funny to see an ex lae leader telling a new lae leader to shut up tho? or maybe ford wasnt one?

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:34:11

Originally posted by mrford:
I find it funny that you keep dismising what NBK has asked of you and when a valid rebuttal is posted ou ignore that and resort to insults.

Just admit what you are really trying to do DM, stop being such a fluff about it

I had NEVER seen a war where one side has more of a proem with the police than they do with their REAL opponent

NBK and LaE are having a fun war here. Back the fluff off and wait our turn if that is what you really want

NBK has not come to us and said anything..You have some dated PM that means nothing

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:34:55

Originally posted by gambit:
i will go ahead at this time and ask ka to kill any large countries that tag jump into the sof tag :P

I'll 2nd this request..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:35:37

So K4F is a liar then

interesting. I'll be sure to inform him that he is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:35:59

Wow, looks like NBK is totally pissed at us!

THX MRFROD

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:36:47

OMG EVERYONE IS LIERZ CAUSE THEY DON"T SUBMIT TO THE fluff

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:37:22

Never said they were

reading ftw!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 20:42:29

But it's in all caps... It has to be true!