Verified:

joe2 Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 13:32:51

Originally posted by smegma:

Only one rule you need to remember. Act with honor or die.

I tell you what, when this server starts obeying that line I'll find the time to come back and play

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 14:04:47

Originally posted by joe2:
Originally posted by smegma:

Only one rule you need to remember. Act with honor or die.

I tell you what, when this server starts obeying that line I'll find the time to come back and play

Don't be hating the server, as you know that isn't true. You keep crying Victim Victim, but honestly nothing happened to Sanct that they didn't do to someone else.

First they farm a 1 man tag into the ground, to the point where they have to kill it too. Then someone attacks them for doing that and kills them.
Issue of what goes around, comes around right there.

After they attack a clan that is at war with another clan, making it a gangbang (Reguardless of the end result this was the attempt). Then they get gangbanged.
Another issue of what goes around, comes around.

End result is, no one didn't do anything to Sanct, that they didn't do themselves already. So if you are gonna accuse ANYONE else of not having honor, it had better be after you finish pointing your finger at yourself.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

joe2 Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 16:47:07

I could argue you around in circles all day, I've mad my points about it. I don't personally farm anyone on ANY server, swords using that as an excuse to FS SancT last set was pathetic and not the REAL reason they FS'd SancT. I don't recall if it was swords or BSS that just came out and said they wanted to war, but thats what the server needs, less BS and more straight to the point honesty. (In reality 1A could probably use that too)

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 16:57:48

Come on dude, over 70 landgrabs in 2 days is more then just farming! NBK probably one of the most prominent landgrabbing clans on the server rarely does more then 20 landgrabs in a day TOTAL, in fact usually less then 10, with like double your countries.

Id consider 70 landgrabs an FS, and most clans would as well, so can you blame someone for FSing you for no reason (That you consider valid), when you did it to someone else?
NBK

EViL

Mar 15th 2011, 17:11:52

I think the main thing to take away from all of this is that Sanct and Thomas will not be around on this server in future sets...either by choice or force.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 17:14:38

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Come on dude, over 70 landgrabs in 2 days is more then just farming! NBK probably one of the most prominent landgrabbing clans on the server rarely does more then 20 landgrabs in a day TOTAL, in fact usually less then 10, with like double your countries.

Id consider 70 landgrabs an FS, and most clans would as well, so can you blame someone for FSing you for no reason (That you consider valid), when you did it to someone else?

I was saying that wasn't their actual reason for FSing. They wanted a war and thought SancT was a good target so they FS'd them. I also said that "I" have NEVER farmed anyone on any server. I have no idea what happened between jcats clan and sanct prior to them killing him.

If you want to consider 70+ hits a FS then technically Xtinct/SancTs CS came a few days ago against IMP and everyone can quit whining :P.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 18:09:32

Lol, k joe :P

And yes I will admit it wasn't their actual reason for FS'ing, but it gave em a good excuse to. And excuse is all you really need, technically they could have hit anyway, but they really woulda looked bad had the whole Jam incident not happened.

I personally don't really have a problem with Sanct, granted I would have killed anyone who messed with an ally in a war, but now you fellows know not to do that, lol.
NBK

joe2 Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 18:13:28

Just pointing out the technicalities :P

I'm much more inclined to like someone who doesnt need to have an excuse to war anyway

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 18:23:53

Pfff excuses are boring, but so are unfair fights, so we tend to not do either, lol.
NBK