Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 20:08:43

pathetic, really pathetic.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2011, 21:04:54

Tells us more, we can't read minds!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:09:21

certain alliance throws its restarts from 1 tag to other and when its time to hit those get back to main tag and when hitting is over tag is switched again.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Celeborn Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:10:50

so kill 'em anyways, and be done with it
in fact, kill all the ones in the extra tag, lol
have your police help:P
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2011, 21:12:41

Ya, that's bad!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:19:00

i am bored, so i will be helping ELY kill any country that jumps tags for the purpose of hiding while growing.

my alliance mates may join in. if a few are killed while they are tagged IMP, so be it.

IMP is worthless and this is my way of letting you all know, again. plus it wouldnt be a set without killing IMP

this is in no way ANTE entering the war because ELY called us in, its just me saying i hate IMP.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:47:40

So it is not enough Ely had double our members, felt the need to have the FS, recruited llaar to tag jump from TKO to Ely, but now letting Ante join the war effort too?

Man, you guys truly do suck at this game.

crysk Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:52:54

TAG your guys up and maybe you wouldn't be killed. If they're not tagged, they're not imp. You know damn well this server doesn't support multiple tags from one clan. It's not my problem ya'll can't grow balls (That you continue to threaten me with) and want to hide.(and not very well may I add). Nor is it my problem that you have so many people who dislike you that want to kill you just because you're you.

I was surprised to see such a pansy move to be honest, expected well more from IMP but goes to show that you guys really don't have ANY balls.

Edited By: crysk on Dec 27th 2011, 21:57:17
See Original Post

EViL

Dec 27th 2011, 21:53:41

Originally posted by mrford:
i will be helping ELY kill any country that jumps tags for the purpose of hiding while growing.

The irony. So thick. Can barely see.

Originally posted by crysk:
It's not my problem ya'll can't grow the balls you continue to threaten me with and want to hide.(and not very well may I add) I was surprised to see such a pansy move to be honest, expected well more from IMP but goes to show that you guys really don't have ANY balls.

Can someone translate?

Pain Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:55:20

while some of those statements may be true, nobody in this game (apparently except for IMP) finds it acceptable to hide countries in another tag to grow before tag jumping. hiding them untagged is one thing.

didnt IMP just complain and add a new policy about holding people responsible for harboring players in their tag to grow and then detagging to hit IMP? and here you guys are doing the exact same thing?
Your mother is a nice woman

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:55:35

I thought ford retired.

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:57:22

Originally posted by Pain:

didnt IMP just complain and add a new policy about holding people responsible for harboring players in their tag to grow and then detagging to hit IMP? and here you guys are doing the exact same thing?

Restarts still about 650k NW is hardly the same thing.

Pain Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 21:58:44

yea but its not a matter of how much is a matter of having some morals. practice what you preach.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 27th 2011, 22:01:50

nobody in this game (apparently except for IMP) finds it acceptable to hide countries in another tag to grow before tag jumping....

Except TKO, Elysium, and llaar. Did I forget someone?

Playing nice with Elysium went out the window after multiple showings of poor leadership and judgement by them in this skirmish.

Pain Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:07:43

having a member do it and condoning it are 2 different things.

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:11:59

yea but its not a matter of how much is a matter of having some morals. practice what you preach.

I don't see anything morally wrong in building up your country outside of tag before tagging and hitting. What exactly is wrong with that? Should we tag up fluffty restarts before they can really hit their tops?

IMP is not the aggressor in this war. We made it very clear we had no interest in fighting Ely. We asked for a CF and they gave us impossible demands. So now we are just defending ourselves the best we can.

Pain Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:14:41

Originally posted by Rico:

I don't see anything morally wrong in building up your country outside of tag before tagging and hitting. What exactly is wrong with that? Should we tag up fluffty restarts before they can really hit their tops?

IMP is not the aggressor in this war. We made it very clear we had no interest in fighting Ely. We asked for a CF and they gave us impossible demands. So now we are just defending ourselves the best we can.

theres nothing wrong with you building countries up outside of the IMP tag. its probably a smart tactic in your position. but doing it inside the protection of another tag, without the worry of getting killed or farmed while trying to do it like everyone else has to is not an accepted tactic.

i didnt see anything impossible with the demands. it just didnt suit your plans. theres a difference

Popcom Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:17:05

a lot of things in this game are pathetic in comparison to what they use to be (politically i mean, the game code has never been better i think)
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:21:43

It is like the revolutionary war.

Ely are 1A'ers coming over here and showing off their numbers. They expect wars to be fought a certain way.

IMP (America), we are fighting on our own turf. And we don't conform to the ways of 1A'ers.

All I can say is welcome to FFA, Ely.

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:24:02

theres nothing wrong with you building countries up outside of the IMP tag. its probably a smart tactic in your position. but doing it inside the protection of another tag, without the worry of getting killed or farmed while trying to do it like everyone else has to is not an accepted tactic.

i didnt see anything impossible with the demands. it just didnt suit your plans. theres a difference

It is a one man tag, that is hardly much protection.

crysk Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:26:12

Ely hasn't been around for quite some time, most of us haven't been around since the inception of Earth Empires. Has nothing to do with 1A'ers trying to do ANYTHING. But PLEASE continue to make stuff up. Its enjoyable.

The CF agreement was that you didn't hit our DP's. You couldn't handle that. Its on you. I'm not leaving my DP's in the dust for IMP. NO clan would.

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:27:00

They blocked us from hitting alliances that would surely hit us. Unless they could somehow guarantee those alliances not hitting us, we could never accept those terms.

crysk Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:29:32

You know damn well none of those clans were going to hit you. Hell, We had a CF ready 3 days before with KC(HE came to US), out of pure respect for KC, not IMP, but when KC came back to you, you didn't want it. THATS on YOU.

You really want me to bring this here? So be it. YOU refused to accept the terms with ANTE as our DP. Refusing it right there made it VERY clear you wanted to hit ANTE. NO leader would leave a DP out to dry. We had DP's, they were our obligations. NOT Imp. Keep it up pretty boy, you're pretty good at this!

And TKO had nothing to do with llaar. Let em be.

Edited By: crysk on Dec 27th 2011, 22:41:10
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 27th 2011, 22:38:50

I'm starting to think you actually believe some of the stuff you type here.

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 22:59:44

but when KC came back to you, you didn't want it. THATS on YOU.

Who told you we didn't want it? We wanted a CF. We never wanted to fight you. That night when KC told us you guys would be open to CF I messaged you on IRC and never got a response. I had to search out Marshal, the only other leader type I know over there.

We specifically could not accept the terms with Ante there because XI was asking for our help, not because we just wanted to screw with them for no reason.

You want to talk about leaving an ally out to dry that is exactly what you did to NBK/XI by declaring on IMP for no real reason.

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:00:18

Originally posted by EViL:
Originally posted by mrford:
i will be helping ELY kill any country that jumps tags for the purpose of hiding while growing.

The irony. So thick. Can barely see.

It's not my problem ya'll can't grow the balls you continue to threaten me with and want to hide.(and not very well may I add) I was surprised to see such a pansy move to be honest, expected well more from IMP but goes to show that you guys really don't have ANY balls.

Can someone translate?

dont really see the irony in my statement. please enlighten me. i know you arnt implying that i have ever hidden in any tag, and even if you somehow believe that, i sure as fluff didnt tag jump?

what is it that you are on about
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:02:29

I thought you were retired.

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:09:45

i didnt play for about 3 months, and im in small random tags now so i dont have to run wars anymore.

it takes a considerably less amount of time to play my turns now. your "i thought you retired" joke is pretty pitiful, lets come up with something new k?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:14:11

Yet you don't net. Every set you create war countries and war.

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:16:25

it would take MUCH more time to run competitive netting string on FFA than it does to kill idiots like IMP. especially when i dont run chats anymore.

that and im a TERRIBLE netter
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 27th 2011, 23:33:28

Lookie - mrford in a thread about IMP. So weird.

You like to name-call a lot don't you? I sure hope we stop being worthless idiots soon so you have more time to spend with your family.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:39:58

Crysk, the leader of ELY in this thread saying IMP doesnt have balls and they expected more.

If that was the case, why didnt you ask for a mutual FS? Why did you attack a clan half your size and then expect more?

What would you do if you were in your opponents shoes? If TKO FS'd your clan tomorrow? Would you take well to their leaders saying they expected more from your tag?

My point is who cares. For IMP the set is over. We lick our wounds and look forward to the next reset. You get a war win and we move on. Do we really need slander and mrford, etc all over FFAT acting a fool?
IT'S KILLING TIME

mdevol Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:56:27

Xi and nbk got left hanging by their own political doing. If nbk would have hit focus when they said they were "gonna" it surely would have delayed the ely fs and who knows what would have happened as a result.

On top of that cc didn't, from my understanding, get contacted by xi for pacting.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:56:35

I know exactly what I am doing next reset. I am going to get a few players together, tag about 60 or so. Wait till I am powerful and have good war countries with stock. Then attack clans who are already beaten and only have restarts.

The only thing left to do would be brag about it on FFAT.

*evil grin*

methinks this plan = profit
IT'S KILLING TIME

crysk Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 23:58:50

1) I'm VP, not pres, I am not the leader of ely. Zip is the Presient. We work as a TEAM. ;)

2) Why would I let you guys get the upper hand on us? Your leader made it very clear by talking to way too many people about killing us because Rockman and Llaar was in our tag. I wouldn't have given it a second thought if it was just one person, but it wasn't, it was multiple people. Seems you're likely the only one with any sense in IMP sublime, and you know damn well if there was talk like that about someone hitting IMP, you wouldn't take the chance and you'd hit first regardless of numbers (Look at the numbers vs the little tags you've picked on the last few sets)

3) I fully expected you'd kick our butts no matter what the numbers were. It's actually a shame you didn't, I fully expect more fun to come

4) If tko hit us with the numbers game, I sure as heck wouldn't let my clan hide. ANYWHERE. A loss is a loss, I wouldn't dishonor my clan for my own gain, which is exactly what IMP is doing hiding in multiple tags and then tagging over to hit.

5) I've said it multiple times, NBK knew we wouldn't be involved in the war with Semper, it was made VERY clear. And Gungrave also knew that IMP was our target very early in the set. If they wanted IMP, they should have made it clear they did. They didn't.

And now...I'm done with this. A month left in the set, tag up and fight a bit. It ain't over til its over.

Edited By: crysk on Dec 28th 2011, 0:03:57
See Original Post

Rico Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 0:10:08

1) I'm VP, not pres, I am not the leader of ely.

2) Why would I let you guys get the upper hand on us? Your leader made it very clear by talking to way too many people about killing us because Rockman and Llaar was in our tag. I wouldn't have given it a second thought if it was just one person, but it wasn't, it was multiple people. Seems you're likely the only one with any sense in IMP sublime, and you know damn well if there was talk like that about someone hitting IMP, you wouldn't take the chance and you'd hit first regardless of numbers (Look at the numbers vs the little tags you've picked on the last few sets)

I am President of IMP and I can tell you we had zero plans of hitting Ely. ZERO. I could give a fluff if you had Rockman and llaar in your tag. If you think those guys are our #1 enemies, think again. I could care less about those dudes. All you had to do was ask me, I would have told you this. We wanted to pact you.

Whoever told you we would hit you, mislead you on purpose. They knew you keeping IMP occupied gave them a huge numbers advantage.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 28th 2011, 0:20:52

Crysk - You should speak to the people that told you that IMP was going to hit you and ask them why they made that up (if what you said is even true). They either lied to you on purpose or they're incredibly ignorant.

Twain Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 3:12:00

It is like the revolutionary war.

Ely are 1A'ers coming over here and showing off their numbers. They expect wars to be fought a certain way.

IMP (America), we are fighting on our own turf. And we don't conform to the ways of 1A'ers.

All I can say is welcome to FFA, Ely.

That's hilarious, Rico. I know I'm quoting pretty old history, but your core players are pretty much the same, so it's fully valid... Remember when you jumped PAN along with SoF? SoF was only in a skirmish with us because they tried to enforce L:L retals on us. IMP didn't seem to mind fighting for 1a rules back then.

But now you're trying to make the claim that you're fighting against 1a ideals.

Good call, Rico. Disregard your own history.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 28th 2011, 3:31:30

IMP declared on PANLV because SoF asked for our assistance and we had a strong alliance signed. Also, Havoc was annoying me if I remember correctly. Just for clarification; not that any of it mattered or needed rehashing.

Link Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 3:48:08

didn't know marshal even played here, fluff off! :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

iTz Klutch Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 10:29:00

really IMP? you want to spin it that way? so NBK has become allies with IMP. i didnt think that was possible. i actually figured NBK would instead choose to stomp this ridiculous feud with SF, Focus and CC instead of siding with you. guess they aren't seeing things clearly so they figure IMP must be the right choice. i only mention NBK because its been brought up in here by IMP that they were planning to help them.

otherwise, really IMP? i wonder if your retagging game holds any honor in your book. i'm glad ANTE is in there ready to help police for your actions.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 28th 2011, 11:06:42

i dont recall them saying NBK anywhere??

i thought they said XI asked for help
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mdevol Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 12:53:34

yea, they did say xi asked for help but xi and nbk are attatched at the hip and im sure nbk was in imp's ear at some point about potential help this rest (not that i have proof but it only makes sense)

to be honest CC was content waiting to enter the war until someone hit imp just for this exact reason. to keep them occupied and not available to help out as we knew xi would ask them to when we called in our allies. it just worked out perfect for us that it happened when it happened and that nbk waited so long to hit focus. had they hit focus when they originally planned they would have forced CC to make a tough decision as it would for sure have drawn XI AND IMP into that war
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pain Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 17:40:33

it pretty obvious by IMP statements that they had planned on hitting either focus or CC. im sure NBK had asked them to be ready to do so.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 17:53:51

I know nothing of IMP's intentions or goals, but honestly we wanted them as far from this lil war we had as possible, not from any issues on their part, but there woulda been 2-3 more clans which would love an opportunity to use a defense pact as an excuse to hit them, and it was enough of a gangbang as it was.

So Pain, no, you seem sure about a lot of things but really don't have a clue.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

EViL

Dec 28th 2011, 18:20:31

Actually pretty typical for Pain, it seems.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 5:24:07

well, you guys also didnt know you didnt have a pact with CC, OR that you didnt contact Focus about a DNH, so I guess it fits in line with your FA dept to not know about pretty significant FA things.

Again, NBK's FA Dept failed NBK and XI. And from what this thread looks like, IMP as well. NBK knew ELY was hitting IMP and left them hanging by preemtively hitting focus and forcing XI (IMP's lone fdp) to join in their war first once CC honored thier defense pact. It will be nice to get to deal with Demon again. At least he has a clue whats going on most of the time.

iTz Klutch Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 20:20:00

Originally posted by Warster:
i dont recall them saying NBK anywhere??

i thought they said XI asked for help

you are right, when IMP said "we had an ally in war we had to leave" i thought they meant NBK. i forgot that XI was considered an ally of IMP and not a subtag lol.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

llaar Game profile

Dec 30th 2011, 21:38:09

So it is not enough Ely had double our members, felt the need to have the FS, recruited llaar to tag jump from TKO to Ely, but now letting Ante join the war effort too?

Man, you guys truly do suck at this game.

i wasnt recruited... i agreed end of last set to join ely on day 15 this set to do whatever they wanted, as reps for me suiciding them last set.

i self deleted within 72 hours out of respect for TKO, who i had agreed to play in for the first 14 days as farmland as reps for suiciding them last set.

so my farmed to fluff countries, that lived about 70 hours, were apparently so scary to you that you're STILL complaining about them.

i know i'm amazing and all, thanks for stroking my ego! :D

ZIP Game profile

Dec 30th 2011, 21:50:26

lol that isn't your ego he is stroking
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops