Verified:

Heston Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 4:49:11

Originally posted by sirdog:
Just what i what i thought NO REAL MAN UP Fight in you. just keep playing captain save a O and let us real men do the man sh*t. you and your carpet muncher better get in where you fit in. before i take the pimp stick to the both of you trick fluffes

Y not man up and say what you mean? Is ho too controversial ? You talk like a ghetto fag. Its really annoying. You are truly a fluff tard.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

sirdog Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 4:55:08

JEN WIll u please enlighten us about why you know so so much about your Dogs Licking abilities. wow thats is real nasty

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 18th 2014, 4:56:13

I suggest you tone it down at this point going forward.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sirdog Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 5:05:15

HESTON You can always go and watch the tube dude (DID I Step far enought out of the ghetto to please u with that dude fluff) Stay here for some real entertainment or go play with your rubber duck

sirdog Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 5:20:11

MOD I Have been called a rat bastard invited to engage in nasty acts with JEN Dog and i need to tone it down? would it be ok if i called her a rat fluff or a 2 bit O. i need to know the special tone it down rules that apply to me only? what a load unreal.

mrford Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 5:23:27

sirdog is what i imagine hellrush would be like if he only used voice to text to post. seriously, lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 18th 2014, 5:32:49

Sir Dog you were not called a rat bastard, the tag you belong to was, its a completely Different thing
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

sirdog Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 5:33:01

FORD The MR C BOSS Told me to turn it down so i am done here with posting. discrimination unbelievable

Heston Game profile

Jul 18th 2014, 5:40:51

Originally posted by sirdog:
MOD I Have been called a rat bastard invited to engage in nasty acts with JEN Dog and i need to tone it down? would it be ok if i called her a rat fluff or a 2 bit O. i need to know the special tone it down rules that apply to me only? what a load unreal.

Call al sharpton or the equivalent. Youre talking all this fluff about manhood and your here wining about how bad you have it in a text based game. Gfy. Lol
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯