Verified:

fearvendor Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 22:59:15

Are members from XI going to continue to farm my one man tag?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 23:44:03

Its a good possibility if you're doing FA like this...
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

fearvendor Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 23:56:14

not doing any FA, non of my countries are even allied atm

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 23:57:09

The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:03:14

sorry, you must be new

FA = Foreign Affairs = calling us out on the boards like this isn't in your best interest

you'd be better off asking for a contact... you can inbox me if you like
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

fearvendor Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:09:04

Oh ok

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:22:09

also you can FA yourself without being allied....

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:25:15

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:

though you can't fa them all at once. at least that's what we're telling marshall.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:35:03

Originally posted by KyleCleric:

though you can't fa them all at once. at least that's what we're telling marshall.

+1

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 2:05:21

Since when can you FA yourself without being allied?
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 2:11:01

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
Since when can you FA yourself without being allied?

Exactly!! At least that's what I tell Marshall. :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 2:13:17

I want to know when that was implemented... that or I am tarded.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 2:15:00

Remember when they added the control panel? Not then.

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 2:28:49

Not really :P
I honestly don't know much about the control panel, I don't think I was around when it was implemented(the other tabs I mean)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 12th 2012, 2:34:25

About 4-7 resets ago
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 2:43:55

I don't even use the control panel. Just go to Foreign Aid and it allows me to choose any of 16 to aid with no def/off/intel etc. Relations. Right ?
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 2:47:56

motherfluffer... that is cool.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 2:54:36

Originally posted by MUFASA JACKSON:
I don't even use the control panel. Just go to Foreign Aid and it allows me to choose any of 16 to aid with no def/off/intel etc. Relations. Right ?

yes, but that is the control panel :)

Jul 12th 2012, 3:04:24

Thawt ya talking 'bout that other Control Panel, not the main screen. S'all good man .
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 19:12:51

Aw, fearvendor got farmed...lol, shame on you XI!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dragon Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 19:47:29

You can definitely do it. In addition, you can land trade between 2 countries and STILL do it so long as you have enough turns and meet the NW requirement.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 19:59:27

Originally posted by fearvendor:
Are members from XI going to continue to farm my one man tag?

If you wait to identify your tag on FFAt, you've waited too long. I'd like to believe that you are a new player, but if so, how have you missed the dozens of posts on this Forum where we go out of our way to explain to you how this server works?

My suggestion to you is to make a post here that identifies your tag, introduce yourself, and ask for contacts and pacts with those willing to extend you one.

If you're new to the game, you're missing a lot of the server history that makes it imperative that you identify yourself and your tag in order to avoid being farmed.

If you wish to play in a one man tag, that's great. Several players do so successfully set after set. The important thing is that they either knew a lot of players to begin with, or identified themselves and reached out to the Community to become part of it.

XI is a bunch of good folks. I can't judge them on their grabbing policies, but they're certainly not evil bullies. They try to play their way to the best of the server's capability.

Long ago, there were on the order of 40,000 countries on the server and there was plenty of land to be had due to untagged Bots being run by a few guys.

Unfortunately, the elimination of cheaters means that there are fewer and fewer acres for clans to legitimately grab.

What I would recommend to you is that you join a clan, even XI, and spend a set or 2 getting to know the Community. That small investment would go a long way in making your experience in EE a lot better if you're in it for the long haul.

If you're just fluffing because you want to stir the pot, thats fie and please disregard everything above this paragraph.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 20:28:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Aw, fearvendor got farmed...lol, shame on you XI!!!

buds needs to get her grabbing under control. :P

fearvendor Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 21:20:53

Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it. Been playing for a few sets, I just dont ever come on the boards.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 21:31:26

It was BMB???? LOL! Let's put her on a 72hr m&ms ban!!!! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

WaWa

Jul 12th 2012, 21:39:19

Hey you can listen to them if you want but again this is the same old big guys going after peaceful nations topic. Like their name says, XI is a clan full of idiots. That's the only word they will hold true to. What happens when you round up a bunch of rookies that aren't the sharpest tools in the shed? You get a bunch of tool bags. They will farm ya whether or not you make your self visible and try to get to know them...Dragon is sort of right, the only way to increase your chances of peace would be joining a clan but even then they go to war, so it only increases your chances. But if peace is your game, then don't learn the hard way... no one here wants peaceful nations to exist, so perhaps rethink what game you play.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 21:47:27

lol WaaaaWaaaa

yes we are Idiots, thanks for noticing

why dont you stfu and bring it

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 21:54:18

Dude. Be gone already. I farmed the piss outta fear. Ya..so? Wut u gone do bout it. Now there is a dnh..i respect that.

For the record here. Had he retalled the first time i ever grabbed him..it would have been different for him...my lgs woulda been even spaced throughout the set.
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 21:55:42

Oh yaaaaa dont make dave crazzzyyyy...

Nut up or shut up
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 21:57:14

Imma fire a missle at every untag till i find you .
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Jul 12th 2012, 22:07:16

Crazy, it didn't take much to figure that out... I mean the supposed "man", more like little girl leading them is making Justin Timberlake references in his signature...? Not only implies stupidity but to be fair it also kinda suggests that you guys take pride in flying your rainbow flag.

As for Bstrong, way to come on crazy real quick and defend her honer. She needs her little fanny pirates to step in as quick as they can to protect the already soiled reputation of a weak skit clan. And what you have name finding missiles? You think you will know if you hit me or not? Well perhaps, I have a lot of SDI so when you fail and I make you look like a chump, then you will know its me.

I let you know I am bringing the war to your front door and you still find it necessary to attack peaceful nations? Hahahaha the admins should really think about reinstating the age limit in this game...to many kids on here.

Edited By: WaWa on Jul 12th 2012, 22:11:23
See Original Post

WaWa

Jul 12th 2012, 22:09:26

By the way crazy, where are your other fanny pirates? Or is bstrong just your main garden hoe?

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 22:33:52

Please do bring the fight to our neck of the woods...im bored. And need kill targets. So please..please man the fluff up or fluff off.
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 22:35:11

all i read is WAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAA

and sorry, i dont stoop to your level of personal attacks

again STFU and bring it

we're waiting...

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 22:38:55

The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Jul 12th 2012, 22:50:23

Stoop to my level? Son you would need a hundred fifty foot cheery pick to reach my level. My level is where I put my voice in for the one man peaceful clans you find it so funny to just go around and farm the crap out of. I am glad the bigger clans are farming you now. They realize it's just a bunch of out air coming from a bunch of nubs that can't play. They see you going around hitting the ones that don't have the power to fight back.
I am just glad to see there are a couple good clans still left.

Haha so chill out Justin Timberlake, you don't ever have to worry about being on the same level as me. After all, no cowards allowed.

WaWa

Jul 12th 2012, 22:51:45

And I just have to ask, are you a bstrong a thing? It's just to cute to see you have each others backs so well... All joking aside, you two fight through any adversity people give you. Take pride!

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 22:57:15

less WAAAAAAWAAAAAA, more killing

oh wait, you're all talk

and nobody is farming us, you need to put the crack pipe down

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 23:09:47

Waaawaaa you have no level..you wanna throw fag jokes around and such..but then dont wanna back fluff up. Your a fluffing hater. Plain n simple.
The Death Knights

XI

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2012, 23:13:11

Bstrong, the reason fear didn't retal the first time was because a lot of the time fear let's single grabs go, doing 20-30 (didn't bother to count)grabs is over the top and that's why fear said something,

TKO didn't bother to retal the first few hits XI did on us :)

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 23:16:36

fear didnt retal for 2 resets Warster

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 23:23:37

What im saying is that show me not to grab you.there are a few one man tags that retal everyhit and i respect that. I carry out naybe 1 or 2 a week on them causr i know they will retal. I was selffarming till we had policing duties and had to killkillkill...simple fact is, show me that u will retal
The Death Knights

XI

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 23:41:59

Originally posted by Warster:
Bstrong, the reason fear didn't retal the first time was because a lot of the time fear let's single grabs go, doing 20-30 (didn't bother to count)grabs is over the top and that's why fear said something,

TKO didn't bother to retal the first few hits XI did on us :)

i generally just grab countries that look inactive. fearvendor was on my personal dnh list, as is tko, other than my one grab to make up the land for ketchup's grab.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 0:05:41

WaWa

Why don't you join ESD next set? If peaceful net gaining is REALLY what you want, my tag is THE place to do it. You're totally welcome to join us or even get a pact if your intentions are good.

If you're just another player under an alias or a whiner stirring fluff, that's okay too because when you fluff with the wrong people, your existence here will be what you make of it.

If your intentions are good and you want a pact for next set, just make a post when the set starts that tells us what your tag is and that you're looking for pacts. I'll be the first to give you one.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 13th 2012, 0:14:15

Yeah I know because most of the hits done to him are on his farms :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

WaWa

Jul 13th 2012, 1:48:47

Alright Dragon I will make sure I take you up on that. Not next set of course, I gotta TCB but I certainly will remember that come the time I just want to be peaceful again. Right now I just smell XI's blood in the air..they have pissed of quite a few people with their extremely excessive attacks on small one man tags... it will be easy to knock you chumps around next set. Unless of course you have to call in some armies from other clans. A move I certainly don't put past a bunch of little boys making. For all the other clans that feel the need to back XI though, I was never talking about you guys having the clans that are poorly managed. I like several of you actually. It's XI and a couple others that are the ones that damage this games reputation for the new players. Just look at their news...they don't pick on anyone unless they are 1/10th their size. They are the ones that create the majority of these suiciders but then most suiciders don't want to waste their time on such chumps as XI. It's not worth it so then they hit the netters because maybe their message will be heard...then people get pissed at the ones who suicide and take it back out on untagged. Then the cycle is repeated.

To fix a problem you don't look at the damages that has been done. Rather, you look for the source of the damage. In this case it's Justin Timberlake and her band of cowards.

Edited By: WaWa on Jul 13th 2012, 2:10:11
See Original Post

Jul 13th 2012, 1:56:36

Originally posted by WaWa:
Alright Dragon I will make sure I take you up on that. Not next set of course, I gotta TCB but I certainly will remember that come the time I just want to peaceful again.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh fluff !;?!!
-----MUFASA

Twain Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 1:56:47

WaWa: Not sure what your plans are next set or what you mean by TCB, but if you end up doing something like suiciding or picking on people who haven't deserved it (without a war declaration, or depending on who you pick on, maybe even with one), then no one's going to want to take you in, even when you do decide you want to peacefully net.

Just remember that your actions do carry weight beyond one set. Of course, if those types of things aren't your plans, then good luck with whatever you do.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 2:00:17

his TCB is "warring" us untagged

we welcome his cowardly ass hitting us

at least it will keep him from suiciding netters, and gives us for sure kill targets

:)

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 2:05:57

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
his TCB is "warring" us untagged

we welcome his cowardly ass hitting us

at least it will keep him from suiciding netters, and gives us for sure kill targets

:)

lol, what'd we do this time? :P