Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 12th 2024, 13:49:08

Anybody else have flu like symptoms? I'm dyin over here.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 14:32:13

Weren’t u combat arms? The flu is just a tickle
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 14:44:43

Covid is going around again here it seems.
I financially support this game; what do you do?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 14:47:57

Originally posted by Requiem:
Covid is going around again here it seems.

THEY ARE CONSUMERS BROTHER

HAHAHA
HA
HAHA
HA
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 14:54:26

NO BROTHER you must believe me!

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 12th 2024, 15:32:54

we are all in this together fellas. stay safe out there

Aug 12th 2024, 18:21:22

Originally posted by Coalie:
Weren’t u combat arms? The flu is just a tickle

Meh he was 11c. So almost infantry. I'm joking of course.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 12th 2024, 19:21:07

its the rona.
Originally posted by Coalie:
Slag,

Good job man. We’re all out here playing chess. While you and Leto are playing checkers.

Well played.

Doug Game profile

Aug 12th 2024, 20:01:53

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Anybody else have flu like symptoms? I'm dyin over here.

If you’re around kids, or work around folks. I suggest getting the flu shot to anyone over 30. Especially those with preexisting conditions.

The new flu shot isn’t out yet but ask your doctor or pharmacy. New covid as well as new flu shots will available in September.

Doug Game profile

Aug 12th 2024, 20:02:32

Ps. Yes, I’m qualified to say that. Bug talk to your doctor or your pharmacy first.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 20:02:44

How many rona shots are you up to now?

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 12th 2024, 20:12:17

Still not enough to stop transmission. Or relieve severity.

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 20:17:52

Look, the coronavirus was something no one saw coming—completely unprecedented. But we did an incredible job responding to it. We acted fast, shutting down travel from China early on, which saved countless lives. Nobody talks about that, but it’s true. We worked with some of the best companies and scientists to develop vaccines in record time—faster than anyone thought possible. Some people said it couldn’t be done, but we did it, and we did it under my administration.

Now, we’re opening up the economy, getting people back to work, and doing it safely. The country is coming back stronger than ever. Yes, it’s been a tough time, but Americans are tough people, and we’re coming out on top. We’re leading the world in vaccinations and recovery. We’re making America great again, even after this virus tried to knock us down.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 21:04:59

Except China, not only they saw it coming, they created it, let's be clear and honest here. They created the pandemic to destabilize the entire world, stability is the enemy of communism.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 12th 2024, 23:08:53

Well it's bad when you're coughing so hard and frequent that under your rib cage starts to hurt. On another note, I wonder what other vaccines could be created to stop other virus's. It's just my humble opinion that my three covid shots didn't work.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2024, 23:16:15

Damn you probably can’t even get a good night’s sleep.

Hope u feel better soon, get some Delsym if you can
Coalie, MBA
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

farmer Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 2:49:06

i just got over covid or i think that is what it was, i could not smell or taste anything for 3 days same as last time i had it. I felt like a pile of smoldering fluff for a bout a week then was fine.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 3:05:46

I haven't got the shot, was exposed to 4 variants of COVID 19 and luckily never had it, I know tons of people that had the shots and still got COVID 19, I never trusted those vaccines since day 1, I know our politicians made millions from the stocks they bought from the vaccine makers....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 4:22:15

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I haven't got the shot, was exposed to 4 variants of COVID 19 and luckily never had it, I know tons of people that had the shots and still got COVID 19, I never trusted those vaccines since day 1, I know our politicians made millions from the stocks they bought from the vaccine makers....

Well, look, you know, a lot of people have different opinions on this, and I've always been about giving people choices. Some people did get the vaccine and still got COVID, that’s true. But I also supported the vaccines because we had to move quickly, and they did help a lot of people. As for the politicians and stocks, it’s important to remember that we need to focus on getting accurate information out there and making decisions based on facts. But we’ve done a tremendous job overall, and I’m proud of the work we did during my administration.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 4:42:48

fluff you all politicians, you're all crooks.
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 5:20:37

Me?

Doug Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 5:30:47

Req working where I work I get flu shots every September. I’ve had 4 covid vaccines plus one booster last October. I work in a densely populated area with folks who don’t have adequate medical care.

Look, to everyone else. It’s your body, you make your own choices. I didn’t get an MPH to hang on the fridge with magnets. But ultimately it’s your body and your choice. (Unless you’re a woman than it’s old white lens choices)

I choose to get a flu shot, and I chose to get a covid shot and booster until last October. But as I said, it’s all in ones choices. I don’t begrudge anyone for their choice. Just if you’re sick don’t come to my house for dinner.

Illnesses such as the flu and colds peak in fall after kids go back to school. The immunity system goes into its Xenophobic stage and freaks out. It dies down a little then bounces back. Then again in mid winter, when we’re all coupes up inside together. Cold and flu season happens, always has. Get the kids back in schools and those little bastards are human petrie dishes. Covid strains were very strange as were RSV. But if you’re older, have prior existing conditions, or are around a lot of people just talk to your doctor. I don’t think MOST people need A covid booster now, but that’s depending on your circumstances and health.

Signed,

Nurse Ratchett

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 12:52:03

A cop and a nurse? That’s a pretty interesting combo, folks. I mean, do they give you a ticket and then bandage you up right after? Or maybe they’re just covering all the bases—law and order, and healthcare, all in one!

Aug 13th 2024, 17:17:21

The Covid shots (not vaccines, vaccine has a meaning and the mRNA shots aren't it) increase all cause mortality. The moderna one worse than the pfizer one. This is no longer a debate, the numbers are in.

You do you, but understand that these shots have shortened lifespans, not lengthened them.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 17:32:53

https://www.reuters.com/...excess-deaths-2024-06-13/

"they would need to explain [...] why the highest-vaccinated countries - New Zealand, Denmark and Australia - had the lowest excess deaths and the least-vaccinated - for example, Albania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Montenegro - had the highest excess deaths."

That study only showed that deaths across the world have increased in the last 5 years, there is no cause and effect in this type of study.

Doug Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 17:34:18

Originally posted by D Trump:
A cop and a nurse? That’s a pretty interesting combo, folks. I mean, do they give you a ticket and then bandage you up right after? Or maybe they’re just covering all the bases—law and order, and healthcare, all in one!

My major was forensic psychology therefore included some medical school kind sir. I left with a MPH as well. So drop your pants and turn your head.

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 17:37:55

Originally posted by Doug:

My major was forensic psychology therefore included some medical school kind sir. I left with a MPH as well. So drop your pants and turn your head.

Oh, you’ve got all the degrees, very impressive, but trust me, I’ve got the best doctors, the best people, and no one knows health like I do. But thanks for the offer, I’ll stick with what’s been working—believe me!

Doug Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 18:37:01

I’ve said all along talk to your doctor lol silly man

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 18:41:43

Well, I’ve got the best doctors, believe me, the best in the world. But you know, people are always saying that. A lot of people are talking to their doctors because they know what’s going on. But thanks, I’ve got it all covered!

Doug Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 19:36:43

Well, I’ve got the best doctors, believe me, the best in the world. But you know, people are always saying that. A lot of people are talking to their doctors because they know what’s going on. But thanks, I’ve got it all covered!

Well if you ever need a sports hernia checked out let me know. Free of charge ROFL

Aphrodite777 Game profile

Aug 13th 2024, 20:12:30

i work in the service industry and someone had come into work with COVID so i caught it. Just now got over it last week
Alliance - SoL Head FA

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 20:22:56

Well if you ever need a sports hernia checked out let me know. Free of charge ROFL

Doug wants to fondle Trump......ew
(•_•)

D Trump

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2024, 21:17:22

Just like our guns, they can pry Jordan Chile’s bronze medal from the cold dead hands of every American. The fact that the Harris administration hasn't addressed the IOC and stood up for every exceptional young American woman is appalling.
First space is allowed to take American hostages, now the IOC is allowed to take our medals? What's next?

Buch Game profile

Aug 14th 2024, 2:24:30

People still think covid is a thing? It's a cold People.

Doug Game profile

Aug 14th 2024, 19:36:04

Originally posted by Aphrodite777:
i work in the service industry and someone had come into work with COVID so i caught it. Just now got over it last week

Hope you’re feeling better

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2024, 3:34:49

I don't see a conspiracy theory like someone suggested on discord, just a lot of people that bought into an unknown pushed through "vaccine" without knowing if....

a) will it work? and
b) are there long and or short term side effects,

And people who don't trust it, I think those are legit questions for anything you put in your body, especially when so many politicians made out like bandits from it, I've always been very careful about what I put into my body, always ate healthy and kept myself fit running and playing soccer on the weekends despite my occupation that arguably is one of the worst for your health, yet I ended up with one of the most deadly versions of lymphoma that almost killed me, I was literally weeks from death, putting people down and or calling them names for having caution with an untested chemical is not only unhealthy but also a real shame.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Aug 15th 2024, 15:24:16
(•_•)

Aug 15th 2024, 14:43:47

"conspiracy theory"

This term was originally popularized by the Fabian Society to slander people who told the truth about what the Fabian Society was doing.

The Tuskegee experiment was a "conspiracy theory." Operation Seaspray was a "conspiracy theory." The lab leak was a "conspiracy theory." Last month, Dr. Stanley Plotkin admitted in the New England Journal of Medicine that *no* vaccines have been studied for safety - is that one still a conspiracy theory? A few weeks agoThe government has even admitted covering up UFOs!

To anyone paying attention, the scoreboard is approximately 137-0 in favor of the conspiracy theorists since 2020.

The data from every country available is that the clot shots are more bad than good. This isn't a theory anymore - just a conspiracy.

Aug 15th 2024, 15:00:07

A critical mass of people are starting to catch on.

https://www.hcplive.com/...healthcare-after-covid-19

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2024, 15:28:00

I meant conspiracy theory 🤣, yeah I was exposed 4x to all "4 strains" and never got it, no shots here, my girlfriend had the shots and shortly after got COVID 19 along with many others that got the shot, a friend of mine had a stroke at 37, never before in his life had any health issues up until he got the shots.....I can go on and on with examples....
(•_•)

Aug 15th 2024, 17:03:32

People seem to want to avoid engaging in ciritical thinking.

There was literally one study, ever, that indicated masks might stop the spread of the illness. It was published in Lancet in IIRC April 2020. It was retracted due to fraud.

Yet, we still had to wear masks to save grandma, despite the fact that we knew in advance that it could not work. We knew in advance that it could cause a host of issues related to CO2 respiration and psychological detachment from not seeing people's faces.

We knew early on that 99% of people would survive getting the illness, and that those who died were overwhelmingly really old (that is - already old enough that any cause of death is not a surprise.). We further knew that anyone else that died would overwhelmingly be people with multiple com-morbidities.

Nothing about what happened during Covid ever made sense.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2024, 17:36:51

Ahhh but we must blindly obey government, our overlords, because they know better!

Sheep need a shepherd!
(•_•)

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 16th 2024, 0:56:34

The rona was created and released by bill gates, Tony fauci and the DNC along with Ralph Baric and a company called eco health alliance, the Obama’s and Biden’s were involved as well

They created covid in a lab so that they could get an EUA vaccine approval for their MRNA poison shots. Covid was created for the vaccines, not the other way around

They had been working on creating their MRNA Frankenstein shots for quite some time before that but couldn’t get them approved.

The true purpose of the shots is population reduction, they say “safe and effective” because it’s a safe and effective way for them to commit mass murder without getting caught. The shots cause immune system deficiency leading to cancer, auto immune conditions and blood clots.

As a bonus, they were also able to take advantage of the “pandemic” to steal the 2020 election using mail in ballots and ballot harvesting fraud

Hessman123 Game profile

Aug 16th 2024, 0:59:24

Also Flu shots don’t stop the flu, but they do cause Alzheimer’s dementia and cancer

Plenty of better remedies for flu, like vitamins and herbs and not being a puss

momo Game profile

Aug 16th 2024, 23:36:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
fluff you all politicians, you're all crooks.

^^^
Truth

Aug 19th 2024, 19:26:15

New Oxford study of children and adolescents finds statistically significant number of cases of myocarditis/pericarditis in cohort with clot shot. 100% of deaths in the sample were in the mRNA cohort, 0 deaths in the purebloods.

Aug 28th 2024, 14:49:03

New study of scandinavia shows all cause/excess mortality continued to increase every quarter since the clot shots rolled out, somethign that shouldn't be possible. Excess deaths one year means those same people aren't there to die the next.

Doug Game profile

Sep 3rd 2024, 9:05:06

This thread is why when I come play my game I tell Colin “I’m going to go play with those crackpots” lol

Area 51 has alien bodies. Elvis shot Kennedy. 2 presidents died the same day but but really it was just patriotic to have them die on July 4th. Yowza yowza

This is why I love most of you. It makes me giggle at times. Now quit reading your screens, secret messages are being sent to you, and your camera on your phone is watching you. lol hugz! Just messin with some of you

Sep 3rd 2024, 15:41:48

This is why leftists are actually all insane. I'm here talking about scientific studies, history, and evidence related to real world issues, and they always - ALWAYS - go to fluff like area 51 and Elvis is still alive.

Nobody's talking about anything like that Doug. You just clown yourself when you go for this ridiculous fluff as we continue to watch people die as a direct result of this clot shot. Ignore the evidence all you like, but we'll be here with our normal sized hearts not dying from "undiagnosable" clots.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2024, 16:43:40

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
This is why leftists are actually all insane. I'm here talking about scientific studies, history, and evidence related to real world issues, and they always - ALWAYS - go to fluff like area 51 and Elvis is still alive.

Nobody's talking about anything like that Doug. You just clown yourself when you go for this ridiculous fluff as we continue to watch people die as a direct result of this clot shot. Ignore the evidence all you like, but we'll be here with our normal sized hearts not dying from "undiagnosable" clots.

Either that or comedy, it's their go to when out of talking points.
(•_•)

Sep 5th 2024, 13:48:50

Matt Taibbi, the original Twitter Files reporter, exposes a literal conspiracy to guide the public discourse around COVID by pushing fake facts and suppressing real ones.

https://www.racket.news/...true&utm_medium=email

There are two posts on this subject at his site today, the second is paywalled, but in it he discusses a "leading scientist" in the field who literally wants to end universal access to higher education, because it's dangerous to their narrative to allow people to learn and think. He actually said that, in print.