Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 23:15:44

It has come to my attention that my response to the cheating from Sui and Weezy was far louder and more aggressive than the cheating found from the LaF side.

I know some of you may have seen my post response to Superfly, in which I absolutely said the cheating from LaF shouldn't be tolerated either. But I've been reminded that my response was far more aggressive to Sui/Weezy.

I apologize for this. They absolutely don't deserve a bigger response or more aggressive response from me simply due to them not being on my side of the war. I hope they will accept my apology. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and admit that it is possible they didn't realize what they were doing was going to 'save' so to speak. Intent is important in these instances, and I don't truly know what their intent was.

I hope SoF/SoL/Mercs will accept my apology.

As for LaF - I also don't know your intent behind your cheating, but it is important that I equally chastise you for cheating, just as I did the enemy. So this is mean, again, stating that what you did is wrong and you shouldn't need to resort to cheating, especially when you're already winning in a war.

This war has been a lot of fun (at least for me) and I hate to see it tarnished by cheating by anybody.

Sorry for making another post on this Galleri. I know you're going to be upset seeing it... I can't please everyone though. :(

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 23:21:43

Seeing the glitch, self-reporting, asking for them to be reinstated is not really cheating. Seeing the glitch, using it for advantage, and trying to hide it is absolute cheating no matter what side you fight for.
As for your apology, to quote John Wayne "Never apologize, it is a sign of weakness".

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2023, 23:23:35

Not your fault you didn’t know. You have nothing to apologize for, you guys didn’t cheat or tried to hide it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2023, 23:28:07

TL:DR
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 23:28:19

[quote poster=BlackHole; 51699; 100838 I apologize for this. They absolutely don't deserve a bigger response or more aggressive response from me simply due to them not being on my side of the war. I hope they will accept my apology. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and admit that it is possible they didn't realize what they were doing was going to 'save' so to speak. Intent is important in these instances, and I don't truly know what their intent was. [/quote]

Wiser words have not been spoken.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 23:28:23

Originally posted by Coalie:
Not your fault you didn’t know. You have nothing to apologize for, you guys didn’t cheat or tried to hide it.

That we know of LMAO. If you did, I am sure Gerdler will find it and report.

Rick Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 23:42:34

Does AT even have serious posts? Is this serious? I'm not sure I should be laughing, wincing, or cringing. Please confirm.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 1:27:36

Apologies accepted 👍

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 2:11:20

Originally posted by Requiem:
Apologies accepted 👍

^^ Lies^^

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 3:28:39

Never apologize, to anybody, for anything.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 11:10:32

Originally posted by Rick:
Does AT even have serious posts? Is this serious? I'm not sure I should be laughing, wincing, or cringing. Please confirm.

Lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Matrolen Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 6:03:23

No no, I do not accept this civilized behaviour from you, BH. What have you done with the regular annoying BH? Where is he?
You can't just be all fair, honest and respectful!

How can we hate on you if you're like this?

Bah!

p.s. great post btw
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse

nuget Game profile

Mar 23rd 2023, 1:15:14

chief , el no le pidió disculpas a apoc. entonces tenemos que guerrear otra vez

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 2:23:48

Wait, LaF cheated again?

Why am I not surprised?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 5:45:59

Pat at it again!

Doug Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 6:42:31

Am I the only leader here in the dark hetr? Who or what is a Pat?

Edited By: Doug on Apr 2nd 2023, 6:52:50
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Link Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 13:05:35

Originally posted by Doug:
Am I the only leader here in the dark hetr? Who or what is a Pat?

that's the thing about Pat, Doug... we aren't really sure what it is.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG