Verified:

Snoopdawg Game profile

May 18th 2023, 14:06:46

I have been logging out everyday for the last week making a extra 2-4k bushels and logging back in the next day to losing 1k bushels i do not have any bushels on the market and I am not selling ag tech I have screen shots to prove this but i can't put them here i guess i could host them and put up the links and will do so if needed but this is what i was producing when i logged out yesterday +2,054 bushels and this is what i produced on my first turn today -883 bushels and there were no red events i have been watching this happen for more than a week i still have screens up and can provide screenshots if necessary

Thanx

P.S. no tech has been stolen from me either

Edited By: Snoopdawg on May 18th 2023, 14:12:49. Reason: adding info
See Original Post

Havoc Game profile

May 18th 2023, 14:29:16

Are you selling/buying anything in between these logins?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Snoopdawg Game profile

May 18th 2023, 14:32:38

only selling bus/res tech like every few days most days i sold nothing and i always end my day teching it is something screwy with the game i bought no military and no tech have been stolen from me

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 0:43:27

Are you stocking bushels that fell off your market, and the negative turn was reposting? Just guessing decay.

DruncK Game profile

May 19th 2023, 1:36:20

Originally posted by Snoopdawg:
only selling bus/res tech like every few days most days i sold nothing and i always end my day teching it is something screwy with the game i bought no military and no tech have been stolen from me

Food production formula IS linked to max population and max pci. IMO having more people consumes more food but more productive/efficient people make more so it makes sense.

Edited By: DruncK on May 19th 2023, 1:38:45
See Original Post