Verified:

allbymyself87 Game profile

Jun 19th 2023, 14:26:30

Originally posted by qzjul:
As some of you who hang out in discord might be aware, I've been trying to resurrect & finalize Pang's Clan GDI mechanic, partly to shake things up a bit, and partly as a result of some concerns about dwindling player time, which I get, personally having not a lot of time to commit.

So what does Clan GDI do?:

1) Clans in Clan GDI have a Y in the GDI column in the Clan list
2) Countries in Clans in Clan GDI:
- a) Cannot attack countries in clans that
-------- have not attacked them personally OR
-------- have not attacked their clan recently
- b) Cannot attack countries in ANY CLAN without declaring war on that country
3) ALL COUNTRIES
- a) Cannot attack countries in Clans in Clan GDI that
-------- have not attacked them personally OR
-------- have not attacked their clan recently
- b) Cannot attack countries in Clans in Clan GDI without declaring war on that country

Clans that JOIN Clan GDI *may not leave* for 10 days; and Clans that *LEAVE* Clan GDI may not rejoin for 10 days.

(NB: We originally were planning MMR requirements, but frankly that seems to have been the sticking point of all of this and why it was not finished 4 years ago, so for now, we will proceed without that.)

Note, spyops are not currently included in this mechanic. I will add that if it seems necessary in a coming reset.

I hope you all enjoy the new changes!

Best Regards,

- qzjul, Pang & the rest of the Dev Team

Want to confirm:

If I'm an untag, a country from clan GDI LG me, I can:
1) Hit that country without having to declare war (due to that country has attacked me personally?) OR
2) Still have to declare war in order to hit that country (due to that country is in clan GDI)?

And can further clarify on the word "recently" from this statement?
"have not attacked their clan recently"
- recently up to how many hours or days?

Edited By: qzjul on Jun 19th 2023, 17:05:19. Reason: whoops i edited instead of quoted
Back To Thread
See Original Post