Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 20th 2023, 13:12:39

Omega, PDM, EVO, and other netters (even Stones) are not being targeted by a coalition of Clans which are now being called War Clans.

These so-called War Clans have been known to take a few sets to net, have arranged wars, and sometime they have even warred unarranged to bring back old players and recruit new players.

Over many years LaF has tried to dictate how every other Clan should operate. LaF thought they could use their membership numbers to dictate how other clans would play the game by lobbying for changes to rules/development codes. They even set retal warnings, using strenth in membership numbers, to flex their muscle.

When you can have a group of INDEPENDENT clans coming together that never liked each other over 20 years, for a common cause, that should tell you something. It was never about the players in LaF. LaF has great players. It is their leadership that brought the coalition together.

QZ, when you let the same LaF leadership work with the game development, become Mods, and rules that allowed them to flex their muscle then you see a coalition of clans that say enough is enough. Now you add the Clan GDI which makes it even more obvious that LaF rules the game.
LaF is the only beneficiary as other clans like Evo, Omega,.....have never had to be concerned.

With all the game changes, over the years, just curious if you have stats that showed the changes increasing the number of players or the player reduction. For over 20 years, many of us come here to play the game. We don't go on Discord or politic for changes. We just want to play the game under the ORIGINAL game Mission Statement. I would, as many others have stated, lobby to remove the Clan GDI.
LaF netters could net in any other netting clan. As many clans have "cheat sheets", or access to a bot list, some don't or know where to find them. I could go on but, all this BS is ruining my game experience.

Chevs

Jun 20th 2023, 14:40:07

I already showed in my post that since the series of crap changes that have been happening since 2019, war clans have dropped 60 percent , and netting clans same membership.

So the goal is obviously not to increase number of users,
So what is it?

Alliance (and to a lesser extent team) is clearly a warring server, what other server even offers that? Literally every other server is a netgaining server.

I’m not sure what the point of even having alliances/clans are with this most recent change
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

DevilsReject Game profile

Jun 20th 2023, 16:59:25

QZ got BHoled!!!

LaF WINS!!

They WILL farm bots again!!

GG no re

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 21st 2023, 17:58:44

Hm I have some stats, but the number of complaints i've gotten has increased.

Part of my thinking is, the options are basically:
a) do nothing
b) do something

At this point, it's difficult to dedicate time to outrageously complicated mechanisms; so I'm working with what I've got.

Part of the goal is to not shed more users, of course.

I kindof figure that changing things up a tiiiny bit every half decade isn't that crazy. We can always adjust things if it doesn't all work out. A lot of players don't have the time to attend war chats, and drop out when that becomes necessary. This provides somewhat more choice in that regards.
Finally did the signature thing.

Jun 21st 2023, 18:02:42

I think it will be an ok update. It does benefit war clans and those who are good at walling. Took a bit to see it. The others might come around.

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 21st 2023, 21:56:28

Originally posted by qzjul:

a) do nothing
b) do something

At this point, it's difficult to dedicate time to outrageously complicated mechanisms; so I'm working with what I've got.

I kindof figure that changing things up a tiiiny bit every half decade isn't that crazy. We can always adjust things if it doesn't all work out. A lot of players don't have the time to attend war chats, and drop out when that becomes necessary. This provides somewhat more choice in that regards.

QZ - the problem isn't the mechanics, it's the player base. To put it frankly, a lot of people here are a-holes. It makes the game less fun.

breeze Game profile

Jun 21st 2023, 22:29:32

Agree blackhole. To much high school politics in here.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Jun 22nd 2023, 2:11:13

Originally posted by breeze:
Agree blackhole. To much high school politics in here.

Exactly.

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 22nd 2023, 10:38:52

Originally posted by qzjul:

a) do nothing
b) do something

Some would wish they would drop out, due to War fatigue. They don't always leave. They move to respected Netting Tags and the remaining war folk keep warring. As seen in the past few sets, old vets and those with netting fatigue return to war.

Try this......
Pure netters play on the Primary server WITH BOTS ADDED and GDI options. Right now, in Primary, you either explore or attack live players for individual net bragging rights.
At the end of Alliance sets, I have never seen Clans taking bragging rights. It is always the individual gaining the recognition.

Return 1A to the original game mission. As individual players attempt to build their empire, they must form alliances to protect their country. Form agreements with other alliances for the greater good. Be willing to grow their individual/alliance empire(s) by sometimes atacking or defending against others. Build a defensive strategy as well as offensive strat to rebuild their empire(s). 1A bots or no bots.....doesn't matter to me. The idea of building a full strategy to protect the empire would actually be more challenging than having the game itself provide the protection.

myerr21 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2023, 14:21:28

Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Jun 22nd 2023, 15:35:32

1A has always been recorded with the TNW/ANW wins, wars have no place in the standings, never have.

Symbolic Game profile

Jun 22nd 2023, 15:50:37

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
1A has always been recorded with the TNW/ANW wins, wars have no place in the standings, never have.

Neither do bot runners and cheaters

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 22nd 2023, 15:51:31

Have you ever looked at the in game leaders board? It records individual performance records on country kills, country deaths, civi kills, missiles sent, total defends.

Interestingly enough the game records more war related stats than it does NW stats…..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 22nd 2023, 16:16:53

I actually have to disagree with this statement. Several servers have TNW/ANW records.
But, war stats are also tracked.
I am not sure why you would speculate that wars have no place in the standings? Care to elaborate more?

Edited By: galleri on Jun 23rd 2023, 2:46:24

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Jun 22nd 2023, 16:28:39

Originally posted by galleri:

I actually have to disagree with this statement. Several servers have TNW/ANW records.
But, war stats are also tracked.
I am not sure why you would speculate that that was have no place in the standings? Care to elaborate more?

Look and see:
https://www.earthempires.com/...nce/78/clans?ranktype=tnw
https://www.earthempires.com/alliance/78/ranks

Are there any war stats? Nothing I can find. I see alliance results for members, TNW, ANW and I see the t100.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2023, 1:26:28

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 1:36:59

Every time that you show TC hard truths he ignores it. Reminds me of the black hole….

Jun 23rd 2023, 1:49:05

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 2:11:19

It's weird. I don't see an individual leaderboard OR a clan leaderboard for most wins. I guess it just doesn't matter and kills matter significantly more.

(I've been not posting here because every argument by both sides has been completely preposterous, from TC spouting complete nonsense down to people saying they care about membership to people finger pointing and name calling. There's like 2 whole posts of non-garbage in this entire thread.

And then I thought, "eh, when in Rome")

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 2:35:10

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
It's weird. I don't see an individual leaderboard OR a clan leaderboard for most wins. I guess it just doesn't matter and kills matter significantly more.

(I've been not posting here because every argument by both sides has been completely preposterous, from TC spouting complete nonsense down to people saying they care about membership to people finger pointing and name calling. There's like 2 whole posts of non-garbage in this entire thread.

And then I thought, "eh, when in Rome")

absolutely dude you're the fecking man. I hope that TC dude is okay though. I got your back

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 2:35:32

Top 10's is a pretty good measure:

https://www.earthempires.com/leaderboards?type=3

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2023, 2:50:35

Originally posted by Getafix:

Vivanick at #4 :( I am so sad again. :(

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 3:00:01

I've never understood how I could possibly have 24 top tens on FFA, yet only have 20 total top tens on the overall board. Must be more LaF bias, amirite?

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 3:17:27

Mother flipping SuperFly with the most top 10s ever. The one guy who allegedly hates netters and is hell bent on warring everyone.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 4:07:42

TC seems low IQ, tbh. He is a waste of your time to try a debate because his bias blinds him. He is part of the old guard that ran so many people from this game and now tries to act righteous.

TC, go and net and stay off the boards. You make yourself look bad. Mid-feed and jump right. Kill anyone who retals... That was your MO before you were an outcast for the most significant scandal EE has ever seen. I still haven't seen Pang say you are innocent. I trust his judgment as the owner of this game.

Get fat and win.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 4:27:39

I know he's got a good mind for the maths but you're correct, Req.

Regarding that scandal tho...and also regarding my alcoholism...I probably would have done same thing in his shoes. I wouldda been hella drunk when I did it, but in his defense, I probably wouldda even been worse. I know I'm just one dude, but I 100% forgive him for that, regardless of how candy coated it is without pang around. I can almost guarantee ol' Dee after a few whiskeys and access to everything would be hella problematic even if I had good intentions sober. That's why admins and mod bosses shouldn't play. It's hard not to have biases when everything is a judgement call and not built into the game's mechanics. We literally ask these mods and admins for judgement calls constantly when they have skin in the game. Wild concept that hasn't worked and still won't. I'd even argue that SOTS couldda been good for Team if it wasn't a mod judgement call, and rather was a built in mechanic. And as a never netting pure war 1a player, I can see Clan GDI as a step in the correct direction of building in the unwritten rules and pacting and whatever else into the game instead of having someone I distrust make a judgement call. Any and all of that I view as a positive.

Regarding TC tho. He's really really really good at math. The game must pique the same part of his ASD as mine, because he's solid bordering on elite in that way. Perhaps access to game formulas helps, but I believe he's a savant.

In terms of social interactions tho.....hooooooleeeee ef is he making everything way worse. He seems completely unawares that Clan GDI doesn't affect the ability for people to kill him at all. War deccing isn't like....a difficult task. He's acting like they won when in reality I could make a solo right now and suicide his Clan GDI ass into oblivion with a simple war Dec lol.

Idk what's up with dude honestly. Maybe he just doesn't know we all know each other so well. Like me and Gerdy have probably talked for over 100 hours despite being opposite sides of everything. His 10 year gap has made him miss the fact that we coexist sometimes, and some opposite side people are great friends. He doesn't understand that the main posters are former LaF or former ICN almost exclusively. Whether its Req and SF representing former LaF, or me, Link and myerr....it's very basic to understand drama he created that never went away.

Point is, we're all friends here and if we aren't, we've at least had 1000 conversations he hasn't had. Imo, he's a brilliant cat who might be on the ol spectrum like your boy, Dee. But I think he will come around when he gets to know folks.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 4:42:32

TLDR

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 4:57:19

I know he's got a good

Tdlr

Steeps Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 9:05:07

I seem to rememeber last set my networth was more than any LaF country. I must be good at netting. The stats don't lie.

Doug Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 9:36:04

I’m sorry but until the kinks worked out, and we see how this is played for one set, I simply can’t subject my members to it and see if it’s just to be problematic
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 10:26:13

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Every time that you show TC hard truths he ignores it. Reminds me of the black hole….

Maybe it's my alternate. I've got a ton of multi's that I use. That could be one of them.

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 10:32:02

Point is, we're all friends here and if we aren't, we've at least had 1000 conversations he hasn't had. Imo, he's a brilliant cat who might be on the ol spectrum like your boy, Dee. But I think he will come around when he gets to know folks.

You're not. You're really not. I used to believe that might be the case, but it's clearly untrue.

The hatred between LaF and most of you is truly incredible. Maybe not you specifically, Derrick, but the rest of the regular posters, for sure.

EVERY single post, EVERY ONE, there are people taking shots at LaF. Its so predictable and at this point, overdone. We get it. You all hate LaF. And Superfly. We also get that you hate me. Ya'll don't have to say it every single post.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 14:08:33

Originally posted by Doug:
kinks

Yes!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2023, 14:15:10

Mother flipping SuperFly with the most top 10s ever. The one guy who allegedly hates netters and is hell bent on warring everyone.

The irony 🤣😛

Jun 23rd 2023, 15:27:57

Originally posted by BlackHole:

You're not. You're really not. I used to believe that might be the case, but it's clearly untrue.

The hatred between LaF and most of you is truly incredible. Maybe not you specifically, Derrick, but the rest of the regular posters, for sure.

EVERY single post, EVERY ONE, there are people taking shots at LaF. Its so predictable and at this point, overdone. We get it. You all hate LaF. And Superfly. We also get that you hate me. Ya'll don't have to say it every single post.

I'm guessing you are pretty new here

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2023, 18:04:33

I found Coalie's and SF's bedroom from 1987. 🤣
https://imgur.com/a/cNIth6p

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 19:06:05

I think it’s interesting that you were in my bedroom when I was considered a minor..

I have no idea how to respond to this… but I hope you are okay

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 19:17:59

How old were you in 1987?? How old was Galleri for that matter.. lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2023, 19:28:08

Originally posted by Coalie:

I think it’s interesting that you were in my bedroom when I was considered a minor..

I have no idea how to respond to this… but I hope you are okay

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
How old were you in 1987?? How old was Galleri for that matter.. lol

I was a minor too. So Coalie's jacked up statement he was trying to pull isn't going to work. Matter a fact....I wasn't even born.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 19:29:28

Damn im old.. lol.. i was 18 in 1987.. lol

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 20:43:34

I was 1 year old in 87 so I hope that while you were in my room you either changed my diapers or you fed me a bottle of formula lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 23rd 2023, 21:48:47

I was 1 year old in 87 so I hope that while you were in my room you either changed my diapers or you fed me a bottle of formula lol

I wasn't born

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 22:13:18

She tried to raid my closet for my Gucci and Ferragamo loafers

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 0:35:32

1987 hmmm i was 37 and still in the army.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 5:29:07

Reku is 10 years older than my mom.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 8:07:54

My wife is going to kill me but here goes. "So is your mom single and looking for an older man?"

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 13:34:26

She is a widow and after all these years, you have my approval. Haha