Verified:

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2023, 3:48:53

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
do you not understand what daylight savings is dude? 00:00 gametime is 7pm eastern Either way historically the moment you brought freedom in you admitted defeat!

Did GMT also off set by an hour?
If it wouldve been an daylight savings issue then wouldnt you then expect the hits to commence alongside the sabs? Or did you guys want to do a sab mission and then hit 1hr after? It would explain the horrible FS
Catch me on ir c

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 16th 2023, 4:09:42

VIVA LA SHUCK MY OYSTERS fluffIN fluffS

llaar Game profile

Dec 2nd 2023, 5:42:38

idk either way I had the wrong time or right time in my head and would have had full turns for the right time but didn't for the wrong time as did most of us. we turn saved for the later date then got confused and apparently hit early which we recalculated to be the right time without full turns but apparently was the wrong time. if you know me at all you'd know I'd be fully stacked turns for the expected FS time and I was a day's turns short. clearly there was a communication misfire even amongst ourselves but especially between the two sides. apologies or not either way an additional team joined that wasn't expected and threw off the even numbers. you all walled really well the first day of the war anyway so that helped even it off from the start. kudos to that for sure. nonetheless we ended up having fun and hope you all did too. <3