Verified:

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:08:01

War

it's a fluffing horrid war. Quite possibly the wors war on this server since rock fsed lae

it deserves 0 attention

Onthe other hand, the sof/nbk war is quite possibly one of the best this new server has seen
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Punkus Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:10:05

I agree - I would rather be involved in the SoF/NBK war

maybe once we kill sanct Swords/BSS will join into that war and really screw up the server loads with a war where everyone hits everyone!
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:15:37

I have a feeling that if you tried to enter the nbk/sof war

a cf would be called, sof/nbk would descimate you rapidly, and then get back to killing eachother

:P
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:46:09

Originally posted by mrford:

a cf would be called, sof/nbk would descimate you rapidly, and then get back to killing eachother

sounds fun ;)
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 19:40:04

Actually, I think NBK's (and likely SoF's) police would handle it pretty quickly. We are both rather bored, ya know.

Murf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 19:45:41

lol but we wouldnt want ppl trying to take advantage of us

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 20:13:34

War

it's a fluffing horrid war. Quite possibly the wors war on this server since rock fsed lae

it deserves 0 attention

Onthe other hand, the sof/nbk war is quite possibly one of the best this new server has seen

And you're still an idiot.

Heston Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 20:47:23

at least Thomas agreed with mrford b4 calling him an idiot. which is kinda confusing.

rock fsing lae comment is priceless.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 20:51:22

Originally posted by Heston:
at least Thomas agreed with mrford b4 calling him an idiot. which is kinda confusing.

rock fsing lae comment is priceless.

Ford got under my skin last set in Alliance. Never shuts the fluff up. He was NA HoW, got his ass kicked, then joined the Alliance that gave him the curb stomping.

That's all this post is about. Him and SoF and him gloating about how they're so good.

Heston Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 21:03:22

the and in "and you're still an idiot" implies that you agree with mrford post.
so every post mrford makes u take it as a personal attack agianst your fighting skills? jesus man that is bunk.

mrford is pretty good at this game, i think SoF can pound their chests all they want, its not like they are a bunch of noobs. SoF is pretty god damn cool so i dont see your logic. what does alliance have to do with ffa?

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 21:04:38

Originally posted by Heston:
the and in "and you're still an idiot" implies that you agree with mrford post.
so every post mrford makes u take it as a personal attack agianst your fighting skills? jesus man that is bunk.

mrford is pretty good at this game, i think SoF can pound their chests all they want, its not like they are a bunch of noobs. SoF is pretty god damn cool so i dont see your logic. what does alliance have to do with ffa?

Ford is good at this game? lol

Heston Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 21:06:29

what is funny about that?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 21:21:17

LMAO

thomas saying someone else never shuts the fluff up is just priceless
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:20:56

I don't even really know who you are Thomas

if I have offended you, sorry I don't really care. Don't think I have ever done anything to sanct.

You just seem bitter and decided to come in here and fluff on a thread that was not directed at you in any way.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:37:01

Stop making threads about the swordsbss/sanct

Author Posts
This user is online
mrford
Wiki Editor
War

it deserves 0 attention

----------

The topic has our name in it, but it's not about us? Kk

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 23:44:05

Thomas... Are you still tagged Sanct? If not, then he is talking about someone else's tag and not yours ;)
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 23:50:19

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Thomas... Are you still tagged Sanct? If not, then he is talking about someone else's tag and not yours ;)

7 of my countries are still alive. It's pretty pathetic.

aponic Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:13:53

Thomas: Ford was in SOF before and has always been freinds with all of us. I don't find it that ironic that he came to play with us after getting tired of running wars with low warchat turnout. IRC makes playing earth fun. Players tend to quit or gravitate towards the most entertaining enviornments (speaking of IRC again).
SOF
Cerevisi

kwmi Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:33:35

it is a horrid war. thats what happens when two tags jump a clan that wants to net and has no interest in warring.
MKR - HFA

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:36:44

I could see getting pissed if he wasn't right....but mrford's right. Sanct is putting up one of the most pathetic war performances I've seen in a long time. Just because he puts it in terms that offend your obviously oversensitive ego doesn't make it any less correct of an opinion.

Who gives a damn if you were netting, war gaining, or just having a big ol' FFA wannabe circle jerk - your efforts (or lack there of) have ensured you will be the fluffes of the server for many sets to come. If you're thinking you can come to a new server, get FS'ed, and just scatter like fluffroaches if you get hit and then get any sort of respect at all, you really ought rethink who you're calling an idiot.

And aponic is right on mrford/SoF - ford has played there in the past, and has a lot of respect for their abilities. You're way off base on your assumption.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:40:04

Errr no I'm not. He was a terrible HoW. No 2 ways about it. To have 10 days to get war prepped and still enter war with Demos is pretty sad.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:42:31

What happened last set with NA was not mrford's fault by any means. I mean, I'm sure you think you know it all about NA's inner workings with your vast experience playing there and all....but you don't.

If anything, mrford was the only one in NA who actually had any sort of respectable war performance.

But then again, I'm explaining this to someone who's defending Sanct's pathetic (worse than NA's) war performance so far....so maybe getting your ass handed to you in a joke of a war IS a topic you're familiar with.

This is the part where you call me an idiot and avoid the topic at hand now.....

kemo Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:54:51

nowep you idiot!!

do i get a skittle?
all praised to ra

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 1:13:14

Id love to see someone jump into the SOF/NBK war.....

Would mean KA FS them and wipe the floor with them, good ttimes...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 1:22:38

^ YES! :-)

Kemo - no, I give out deep fried grasshoppers, you're thinking of Sheri :-)

Thomas Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 1:32:13

Originally posted by NOW3P:
What happened last set with NA was not mrford's fault by any means. I mean, I'm sure you think you know it all about NA's inner workings with your vast experience playing there and all....but you don't.

If anything, mrford was the only one in NA who actually had any sort of respectable war performance.

But then again, I'm explaining this to someone who's defending Sanct's pathetic (worse than NA's) war performance so far....so maybe getting your ass handed to you in a joke of a war IS a topic you're familiar with.

This is the part where you call me an idiot and avoid the topic at hand now.....

I gave Ford lots of advice. NONE of it was taken. Now whose fault is that? Certainly not mine.

And I've done just fine leading wars in 1a. Thanks for your concerns. Have a wonderful day.

mrford Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 1:55:15

Your advice was based on the fact you thought sof was going to hit you. Frankly I didn't heed any of it.

As for the prepp aspect of that war, NA wasn't going to boot any of it's members for not being duly prepped. No way anything more could of been don't there.

As to the war, SoF outclassed us in every single way. That is a fact. Their CS was better than our FS. Trying to run chats composed of mainly netters is not an easy task. NA has a large percentage of inexperienced players.

In addition, over 2 weeks before the war I had announced that I was going to be gone for over a week. Turns out that that week was something like 3 days after the FS. fluffty luck.

So if you want to use that war, and that war only to base my skills, that is a pretty poor example.

I prefer to look at the past NA wars against SoF and SoL where NA won. I was their HoW for around 2 years after all.

But this is FFA. If ou had actually used any logic, you would have seen that this thread was directed towards the people posting countless threads about a horrible war. If you havnt posted a thread (which I don't think you have) then this thread has nothing to do with you.

If you consider having sanct in the thread title as including you in the topic, not are your reading skills poor, but you are a hypocrit for getting angry.

You have stated yourself that you are rolling over and not fighting back, and yet you get angry when someone calls it a horrible war? Please

so in conclusion, I don't really know what I have done to you. Kindly get the fluff off my balls fluff. If you won't get off then make yorself usefull start sucking.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 2:51:49

"Kindly get the fluff off my balls fluff. If you won't get off then make yorself usefull start sucking."

ROFL.......

<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Mathais Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 3:49:12

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:

sounds fun ;)

That's what I was thinking...

...then I stopped reading the rest of the fluff nonsense in this thread.

Prometheus

Dec 23rd 2010, 4:19:39

Stop with the RoCK war because rock had the balls to hit the biggest clan on server. Knowning they would loss in the end in my books RoCK had the biggest balls then anyother clan ever to play in EE FFA.
Quit why am i still posting?

kemo Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 4:27:48

errmm correction you had intentions of hittin with another tag to help even the odds. if you had real balls youd go solo
all praised to ra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 4:43:55

someone who doesnt fight back cant talk about having balls

kemo Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 4:47:43

for someone who keep commenting you were done arguin you seem to be mighty content with keepin it goin buddy
all praised to ra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 4:50:57

i said i was done arguing... not posting

theres no argument that you have no balls

Prometheus

Dec 23rd 2010, 4:54:38

KEMO HAS NO BALLS. EVEN PANLV HAD BALLS WHEN NBK FSED THEM LAST SET.

kemo Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 5:00:00

ok dave. 1 vs 1 me. ive lost 3 so you should clearly have the advantage
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 5:00:28

it's in caps, it must be true

And he's right - you were counting on another clan to help you keep the numbers even. Just so happens, they didn't like you as much as you thought. Seems to be a trend.

Mr Emerald

Dec 23rd 2010, 5:15:29

Did someone say balls?
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Thunder Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 6:34:12

+1 for mrford LOL
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Prometheus

Dec 24th 2010, 5:18:35

Originally posted by Thunder:
+1 for mrford LOL

Thunder thats not funny at all. 1 in 600m guys have a third testicle. most of the time when i guy says he has a third testicle its not its cancer or a hernia. If you do see a third one go see a doc and have them tell you what it is before making your mind up.

leave the third testicle jokes out of EE.

Thunder Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 5:40:50

Okay...your lame attempt at a joke failed hard. thats par for you :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords