Verified:

breeze Game profile

Jan 15th 2024, 14:38:01

Originally posted by AbRaMcHiK:
Originally posted by breeze:
Originally posted by MILORD:
Originally posted by Academus:
Lights out again. You can always tell when the light coalition is losing, they start to kill restarts because they cannot kill OCs. What a bunch of cykas!!

CM Jan 14, 13:25 Lynyrd Skynyrd (#29) (FREEDOM) VENERA (#98) (Wolves) 102 B
404 C
AB Jan 14, 13:25 Lynyrd Skynyrd (#29) (FREEDOM) VENERA (#98) (Wolves) 25 B
🤣

Why yes he was being a pest.

GS Jan 15, 02:17 Back In Business (#77) (LIGHT) Lynyrd Skynyrd (#29) (FREEDOM) 4 C
580 F

And that means nothing. I believe the logs can show who were killing restarts. I knew my country Lynyrd Skynyrd was going to be killed. It's just a war game. To bad you guys couldn't kill me last set.

MILORD Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 0:15:21

It's just a war game. To bad you guys couldn't kill me last set.

By the way, you didn't kill our girl either in the last set of Riyniya(#62).... Which I'm very glad about😉
born in the USSR

breeze Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 0:29:40

OK lol. Guess we missed that one.

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 0:32:16

so LIGHT killed a few OCs and we killed all of theirs. Its fun watching them kill restarts because they cannot kill Original Countries. Time for LIGHT to go back to 1A and net.

GS Jan 15, 07:20 say what (#69) (Union) Suicidal (#7) (Darkiess) 1 C
3 F

=))

You just mad cuz I broke #37 for the Lights Tag Kill.....#69 has been killed as a result for the Union Tag Kill :)

Reminder....Vote Buch-Sui 2024

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 3:38:52

It's just a war game. To bad you guys couldn't kill me last set.

By the way, you didn't kill our girl either in the last set of Riyniya(#62).... Which I'm very glad about😉

Riyniya (#62) Game profile 1691 $153,241 I Martians

Too small to kill.

MILORD Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 5:43:11

Yes, it was a strategy at that time - to be small in order to save the country. At the same time, Shahida, despite the fact that she was small, actively killed your restarted countries! The fact remains that #62 remained alive and continued to make attacks until the end of the set.
P. S. She is playing this game for the first time and has no experience in mars2025. I'm proud of this girl.

Edited By: MILORD on Jan 16th 2024, 5:48:23
See Original Post
born in the USSR

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 6:06:49

you guys are interesting. 1) on the first night they killed 3 countries from the Russian-speaking clan, knowing that at that time it was night for us. Well done, be proud of it. good tactical move. 2) The light said that they would not touch us on the first night, because for us this is an inconvenient time for the start of this military tournament, or whatever you call it, when everything is planned. We didn't think you were such rats. 3) Not complying with the agreement is apparently your trump card. ok, let's fight :)

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 10:07:53

you guys are interesting. 1) on the first night they killed 3 countries from the Russian-speaking clan, knowing that at that time it was night for us. Well done, be proud of it. good tactical move. 2) The light said that they would not touch us on the first night, because for us this is an inconvenient time for the start of this military tournament, or whatever you call it, when everything is planned. We didn't think you were such rats. 3) Not complying with the agreement is apparently your trump card. ok, let's fight :)

I would like to see this agreement, I didn't agree to that just the war time.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2024, 13:38:51

Who would agree to that, though? So you can spend your resources and let the Russians have fresh countries to counter-attack with :p

I've never heard of such an arrangement, even in arranged wars!

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 13:53:24

1) I died at night too but, I am not crying about it. I just restarted....it's part of the game

2) "The light said ...." May I suggest you got bad information.

3) "Agreement" No such thing. Live and learn.

P.S. "trump card" Trump doesn't start wars....he finishes them :P

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 15:17:53

I have been killed 2 times including today (wrath of baby dragonfly) while I was sleeping.

Does that make Lights and the Russian group cheaters as well?

If I can’t kill you while you sleep don’t kill me while I sleep…..

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 16:04:27

the essence of my message was at the beginning of the war. It was late at night, and you chose a time that was convenient for you. why then did you kill only our countries when you knew that we were sleeping, and not the countries of Light? why didn't you attack them? because rats. you are afraid of us. so they decided to kill. an easy treat for yourself. IMHO.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2024, 16:30:05

the essence of my message was at the beginning of the war. It was late at night, and you chose a time that was convenient for you. why then did you kill only our countries when you knew that we were sleeping, and not the countries of Light? why didn't you attack them? because rats. you are afraid of us. so they decided to kill. an easy treat for yourself. IMHO.

Have you considered moving to a different timezone?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2024, 16:40:19

I want to move to a warmer climate at this time.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 17:01:25

Honest question, why did Lights and your team only kill Freedom first and not darkness?

Is it because you were afraid of them?

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 17:07:58

[quote poster=SuperFly; 52097; 1027080][quote poster=AbRaMcHiK; 52097; 1027073] суть моего сообщения была в начале войны. Было поздно ночью, и вы выбрали удобное для вас время. Почему же тогда вы убили только наши страны, когда знали, что мы спим, а не страны Света? почему ты не напал на них? потому что крысы. ты боишься нас. поэтому они решили убить. легкое угощение для себя. ИМХО.[/цитата] Честный вопрос, почему Лайт и ваша команда сначала убили Свободу, а не тьму? Это потому, что ты их боялся?[ /цитата]
we kill everyone indiscriminately. and we will get to you :)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 18:03:35

It’s ok comrade you have killed me twice while I was sleeping. Kill some freedom guys

Graves Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 19:06:46

Originally posted by SuperFly:
It’s ok comrade you have killed me twice while I was sleeping. Kill some freedom guys

We did, that’s what started this constant war 😂

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 19:08:46

[цитата плаката=SuperFly; 52097; 1027082] Ничего страшного, товарищ, ты убил меня дважды, пока я спал. Убейте некоторых парней свободы [/quote] okay 😂

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 16th 2024, 19:26:32

Still waiting
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2024, 19:59:47

The only prob when you try to kill Dark Demon is he never sleeps.

MILORD Game profile

Jan 17th 2024, 3:41:09

In general, the war is interesting. We Martians need more training. The dark ones are indispensable for this role😉
born in the USSR

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2024, 5:42:40

Originally posted by Graves:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

We did, that’s what started this constant war 😂

You think youre warring?
Catch me on ir c

Academus Game profile

Jan 20th 2024, 11:46:28

wow - are Lights getting better? They killed a few OCs after getting wiped out again well done, that is so amazing.
I thought you guys were really, really sh1t at this game, it turns out your are just sh!t.

MILORD Game profile

Jan 20th 2024, 23:39:14

wow - are Lights getting better? They killed a few OCs after getting wiped out again well done, that is so amazing.
I thought you guys were really, really sh1t at this game, it turns out your are just sh!t.

You are a schoolboy, not an academic😊
born in the USSR

Academus Game profile

Jan 23rd 2024, 14:58:29

So here is a schoolboy question from an Academic:

If one of the square roots of -1 is i, what are the square roots of i

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 23rd 2024, 15:29:12

you have funny plant life.....none of the trees around here have square roots

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Jan 26th 2024, 7:02:53

can you clarify the question? It’s not entirely clear how the translator works. square root (-1) = i . what question?

Academus Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 17:16:54

can you clarify the question? It’s not entirely clear how the translator works. square root (-1) = i . what question?

Doh - what is is the Square Root (i)

Academus Game profile

Mar 14th 2024, 10:37:58

Lights out again.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 19:41:41

Lights out again.

We will come back stronger =)

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 21:37:44

Lights out again.

More multis?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 24th 2024, 16:11:10

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Lights out again.

More multis?

Moaaaaar VPNs!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2024, 13:59:58

Congrats lawds, darkness, freedom, alpha and beta crew in the win.