Verified:

MrEd Game profile

Jan 25th 2024, 20:30:28

I have a suggestion. How about when you click or tap the "recall goods from the market" button you are prompted to confirm before it happens. I was riding shotgun in a car and checked to see if my bushels had sold. They were priced low enough to guarantee that they would sell. It said my goods would arive like 120 seconds. I was happy as I had plans for the money and had been waiting hours for this moment. Then the car hit a bump in the road causing my thumb to hit the recall button and destroying hours of planning in an instant - and costing me 3 turns to add insult to injury.
🪖

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2024, 22:13:05

I like that idea. Also, can we choose which type of good to recall if we have multiple instead of recalling all?

+1

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2024, 23:09:36

If Req's idea is implemented, can we have a spy op that infiltrates the markets and recalls one (or some portion) of those instances of goods?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 26th 2024, 2:30:17

Nothing good comes from riding shotgun in a car and playing a game :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 26th 2024, 3:19:19

Originally posted by Requiem:
I like that idea. Also, can we choose which type of good to recall if we have multiple instead of recalling all?

+1

+1. So many times I want to recall one item only

MrEd Game profile

Jan 26th 2024, 14:52:10

Originally posted by SuperFly:

+1

Does anyone know how often the game developers look at the forums for the suggestions?

MrEd Game profile

Feb 16th 2024, 22:51:10

Originally posted by SuperFly:

+1

I hear ya there!

MrEd Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 3:01:04

Crickets