Verified:

Drow Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 4:59:15

To my knowledge, PDM has taken nothing cross server. We actively don't take things cross server.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2024, 5:02:11

Symba- fuc around and find out.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 5:02:30

lol well you did starting talking about my team; Suicidal in a not a nice form so not sure why you all upset that I am talking about you and your team now?

Maybe stay in your lane????

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 5:04:10

Originally posted by Coalie:
Symba- fuc around and find out.

Exactly, what this fine gentleman just said.

#178, come at me bro!

Drow Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 5:06:09

If you wrecked my country in alliance, I'd respond in kind, in alliance.its not that hard really.

Drow Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 5:08:16

Btw, I'm #460.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 5:09:16

Originally posted by Drow:
If you wrecked my country in alliance, I'd respond in kind, in alliance.its not that hard really.

i can oblige, country number please.

Doug my friend, your bud here is making me an invitation to invade his lands and you know me; I can never refuse a challange :)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 5:14:26

Btw, I'm #460.

When I go to land grab you i get the following error: Humanitarians will not allow you to attack such a small opponent!

can someone help me out with this error please?

Drow Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 5:43:47

Your country must be broken 🤷‍♂️

Doug Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 5:49:16

Did you all change your testosterone patches this week or something?
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2024, 5:59:30

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Btw, I'm #460.

When I go to land grab you i get the following error: Humanitarians will not allow you to attack such a small opponent!

You are an animal.

Drow Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 6:19:19

Originally posted by Doug:
Did you all change your testosterone patches this week or something?

You know me doug, old and cranky, and sick of whippersnappers on my lawn.

Doug Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 7:35:35

Well let’s return to the PDM bunker and let these boys do whatever it is they do. 😏
Paradigm VP/Senator

Drow Game profile

Jan 30th 2024, 7:39:58

*grumbles*
Yes boss

Josey Wales

Jan 31st 2024, 1:13:10

Took you Termites forever plus everything you had. LMAO!

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2024, 4:23:00

Btw, I'm #460.

When I go to land grab you i get the following error: Humanitarians will not allow you to attack such a Smelly opponent!

Josey Wales

Jan 31st 2024, 8:12:25

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Btw, I'm #460.

When I go to land grab you i get the following error: Humanitarians will not allow you to attack such a Smelly opponent!

As far back as I can remember…. You’ve always been the low life in this game. You should just play as yourself…. suicidal the low life. LMFAO.

Josey Wales

Jan 31st 2024, 8:30:31

and then there's your boyfriend, that whiner, Superlowlife

Thunder Game profile

Jan 31st 2024, 12:49:12

someone seems to be greatly or bigly, whichever fits, disappointed and has responded in a most vile way. someone needs a tissue or two.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Josey Wales

Jan 31st 2024, 14:12:18

Originally posted by Thunder:
someone seems to be greatly or bigly, whichever fits, disappointed and has responded in a most vile way. someone needs a tissue or two.

War is Hell.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 31st 2024, 14:38:38

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

Yes I whined and I quit your team.

Why? Becuase you are a giant noob. You never show up for a kill run. You don’t believe in apps like discord or irc to have arranged communication cuz “the man” is gonna get you.

You land grab your own teammate and you fail btw cuz you are a noob.

2nd I give you an offensive pact to help you with FA for when you eventually get hit. And what do you? Waste your turns farming an untagged all while you are at war with another tag and you destroy 1/3 all of my jets, troops and tanks.

If I am Super Low Life you are Josey The Super Noob….

Good Flipping Luck To You…..

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 31st 2024, 14:40:51

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jan 31st 2024, 15:52:18

Does anyone have a match? I farted....
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2024, 16:03:02

Why? Becuase you are a giant noob. You never show up for a kill run. You don’t believe in apps like discord or irc to have arranged communication cuz “the man” is gonna get you.

2nd I give you an offensive pact to help you with FA for when you eventually get hit. And what do you? Waste your turns farming an untagged all while you are at war with another tag and you destroy 1/3 all of my jets, troops and tanks.

Tell the trufe....we are warriors for hire and Josey's check bounced. Monsters paid cash for us to leave.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 31st 2024, 23:22:55

horrey sheets, you all pissed off Josey?

RIP

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Josey Wales

Feb 1st 2024, 2:14:50

SuperWhiner. Looking forward to killing you for the next 20 sets. Make sure you don’t change your name. I fart in your general direction squirt.

Josey Wales

Feb 1st 2024, 2:15:31

Originally posted by galleri:
horrey sheets, you all pissed off Josey?

RIP

Oil my guns Tart.

Josey Wales

Feb 1st 2024, 2:17:40

And then do my dishes.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 1st 2024, 3:25:31

SuperWhiner. Looking forward to killing you for the next 20 sets. Make sure you don’t change your name. I fart in your general direction squirt.

lol this guy is now also a comedian.

You buddy are going to be joining a long list of big mouthed nooblets who claimed that they would kill me and crush me and now are no longer here lol.

I’ll make you a deal Josey. Even if you are untagged, solo tagged or even tagged PDM or wherever you normally tag I’ll be the one killing you next set.
You can ask your teammate Cath about all the other 🤡 that said they would take me out and failed miserably. You little nooblet just bit off more than you can chew…

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 1st 2024, 3:28:01

Hawk Game profile

Feb 1st 2024, 5:32:05

I am SOOOOOO much dumber for having read this thread. Didn't think that was possible.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 1st 2024, 5:40:34

Originally posted by Hawk:
I am SOOOOOO much dumber for having read this thread. Didn't think that was possible.

But, but, were you entertained????

Josey Wales

Feb 1st 2024, 9:00:02

You buddy are going to be joining a long list of big mouthed nooblets who claimed that they would kill me and crush me and now are no longer here lol.

I’ll make you a deal Josey. Even if you are untagged, solo tagged or even tagged PDM or wherever you normally tag I’ll be the one killing you next set.
You can ask your teammate Cath about all the other 🤡 that said they would take me out and failed miserably. You little nooblet just bit off more than you can chew…

From you basement Superpoop?

Josey Wales

Feb 1st 2024, 9:01:55

From you basement Superpoop?

Superpoop-let

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 1st 2024, 14:03:00

I’ll kill ya from the comfort of my company provided Taycan.

As I am a pharmaceutical rep you let me know if you need me to snail mail you anti depressants and erectile dysfunction meds for all the frustration that you will suffer when you realize that you are the one dying all the time…..

Doug Game profile

Feb 1st 2024, 15:56:02

Oh my
Paradigm VP/Senator

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Feb 1st 2024, 16:20:15

Hey superfly....

Quiet. The baby is sleeping.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Josey Wales

Feb 1st 2024, 18:28:03

As I am a pharmaceutical rep you let me know if you need me to snail mail you anti depressants and erectile dysfunction meds for all the frustration that you will suffer when you realize that you are the one dying all the time…..

Superpoop-let…. That’s good material! Howlin Wolf! Haha! LMFAO. It sounds like your snorting your own baby Tylenol and running your country from your mommy’s basement. Can’t wait to mop the floor
with you then flush you down the server toilet.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 1st 2024, 18:46:54

Superpoop-let…. That’s good material! Howlin Wolf! Haha! LMFAO. It sounds like your snorting your own baby Tylenol and running your country from your mommy’s basement. Can’t wait to mop the floor
with you then flush you down the server toilet.

Quoting this for when you go quite next set….

Josey Wales

Feb 1st 2024, 19:05:31

Pooplet….I’ve decided that it’s really not worth it to embarrass you next set. And believe me, this is a hard decision, but it’s for your own safety. I think I’m probably going to Net next set. So now, go get your shoe shine box and don’t let me catch you around this thread again.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 1st 2024, 22:52:13

Pooplet….I’ve decided that it’s really not worth it to embarrass you next set. And believe me, this is a hard decision, but it’s for your own safety. I think I’m probably going to Net next set. So now, go get your shoe shine box and don’t let me catch you around this thread again.

Are you cowarding out all ready? Don’t worry already messaged Doug that if he allows you back into PDM and you use Josey In your name I am hitting.

Funny you decided to quit already…. Bet you will be a coward and not use your nooblet Josey Wales name next set lol

I am going to assume that Cath told you that you are a moron for trying to take me on lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 1st 2024, 23:55:46

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 1st 2024, 23:59:47

I am pretty sure this is a trick post.
No one here is fighting. But a ploy.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Josey Wales

Feb 2nd 2024, 2:37:01

Are you cowarding out all ready? Don’t worry already messaged Doug that if he allows you back into PDM and you use Josey In your name I am hitting.

Funny you decided to quit already…. Bet you will be a coward and not use your nooblet Josey Wales name next set lol

I am going to assume that Cath told you that you are a moron for trying to take me on lol

Pooplet, You sound like you’re snorting pop rocks in your mommy’s basement. Threatening Doug? That’s a good one. I think you’re tired and lashing out. Didn’t I tell you to go and get your shoe shine box and not to let me catch you whining and drooling in this thread poopsqueak?

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 2nd 2024, 2:42:13

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Btw, I'm #460.

As far back as I can remember…. You’ve always been the low life in this game. You should just play as yourself…. suicidal the low life. LMFAO.

Is that your best trash talk.....if so, you suck at it

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2024, 3:21:40

Pooplet, You sound like you’re snorting pop rocks in your mommy’s basement. Threatening Doug? That’s a good one. I think you’re tired and lashing out. Didn’t I tell you to go and get your shoe shine box and not to let me catch you whining and drooling in this thread poopsqueak?

Nooblet Whale; I only advised Mr Doug, that I would be hitting and killing you even if you joined PDM as he messaged me and let me know how you have been a good quite little boy in diapers in PDM for a few rounds until this round in which you got out of your baby crib to try and play with the big boys but you ended up crying and with a soiled diaper.

To me it sounds like you had a change of heart and now you are tucking tail between your little legs and wanting to go back into the tender loving arms of PDM. Even if you do return to Doug's daycare; I am letting you and him know as well any other PDM bro reading this garbage thread that I am still coming in through the front door and giving you a smacking....

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 2nd 2024, 3:24:13

Doug Game profile

Feb 2nd 2024, 3:56:58

It’s Doug’s retiree parole office for the record not a daycare.
Paradigm VP/Senator

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2024, 4:14:00

Originally posted by Doug:
It’s Doug’s retiree parole office for the record not a daycare.

Well Josey is wearing soiled diapers so either its cuz he is a young cry baby toddler or just an old man baby with incontinency who wears adult diapers. Either way he needs a fresh diaper

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2024, 4:22:45

lol this set has been awesome and entertaining

Josey Wales

Feb 2nd 2024, 5:57:42

Nooblet Whale; I only advised Mr Doug, that I would be hitting and killing you even if you joined PDM as he messaged me and let me know how you have been a good quite little boy in diapers in PDM for a few rounds until this round in which you got out of your baby crib to try and play with the big boys but you ended up crying and with a soiled diaper.

To me it sounds like you had a change of heart and now you are tucking tail between your little legs and wanting to go back into the tender loving arms of PDM. Even if you do return to Doug's daycare; I am letting you and him know as well any other PDM bro reading this garbage thread that I am still coming in through the front door and giving you a smacking....

Psycho-pooplet…. Very good for all of PDM to hear your crazy rant. You’re just going to do what you want to do… is that what you’re saying? I’ve blown you up so much and brought you to the end of your wits that you’ll apparently do anything and go through anyone just to get to me? LMFAO! “Right through the front door!” I brought you right down the path poopski… and you bit. Hook, line, and sinker. Played you like the mental midget you are. You see, most people can talk a little smack, have a go at each other and then, whatever… good set, see you next set. But you… LMAO….. are hyperventilating and frothing at the mouth like a rabid pi$$ ant. You’ve shown the server that you’ll do anything to get your way. Seems like your mommy washed your scrotum way too long….until your early teens and you can’t have it and you miss it and it’s getting you all jammed up. Clearly you’re having a metal breakdown in mommy’s basement and need a nap. And besides, why would I want to war with some sh-yt stain that cheats and runs multies?

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 2nd 2024, 14:19:12

This guy sounds like the new black hole lol

Want me to send you some medication? You sound like you are off your rocker bud.

Cheating, Multies? This guy is just frothing at the mouth and going insane now lol

$50 says this clown doesn’t even make a country now that no tags are going to be interested in taking his liability ass in lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 2nd 2024, 14:22:41
See Original Post

Josey Wales

Feb 2nd 2024, 15:32:18

This guy sounds like the new black hole lol

Want me to send you some medication? You sound like you are off your rocker bud.

Cheating, Multies? This guy is just frothing at the mouth and going insane now lol

$50 says this clown doesn’t even make a country now that no tags are going to be interested in taking his liability ass in lol

Let’s be friends.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Feb 2nd 2024, 15:41:46

That was the worst...
You guys are really sad. What are you drinking to help you sleep at night? Pepto?
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up