Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 4:50:13

I am just here to pick up women

MILORD Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 4:51:18

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by Doug:
Now I see the fuss. Suoerfky and suicidal should burn this bitxh to the ground. To the young players, I would like to add that for decades very few leaders of any major plans would allow the cross server BS that we have witnessed over the last two months..

Saves up my suicidal and superfly money. 💰

Daddy war bucks; save up those SuperFly coins cuz this champion has been cross server battling for years.

You can’t slap me in the face in one server and not expect me to slap your face on another.

This is the creed and this is the way of the SuperFly.

Who is this bad person who slapped you?
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 5:10:02

Originally posted by Suicidal:
I am just here to pick up women

Galleri, Suicidal is here in his chariot to pick you up!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 8:08:01

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
I ran out of salt. Does anyone have any garlic powder to add to this?

I've collected endless tears over the years, I'll extract some more salt for you.

How so? You were banned from playing for ten years, you werent evading were you?

Was never banned lol. I actually played the few sets after with zero issues. People lie a lot, fools believe them.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 12:16:20

Now I see the fuss. Suoerfky and suicidal should burn this bitxh to the ground. To the young players, I would like to add that for decades very few leaders of any major plans would allow the cross server BS that we have witnessed over the last two months..

what "bitxh" are we talking about?

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Feb 17th 2024, 12:19:40

Originally posted by Shweezy:
I ran out of salt. Does anyone have any garlic powder to add to this?

I've collected endless tears over the years, I'll extract some more salt for you.

How so? You were banned from playing for ten years, you werent evading were you?

Was never banned lol. I actually played the few sets after with zero issues. People lie a lot, fools believe them.

I agree with your last sentence.

Doug Game profile

Feb 18th 2024, 20:14:27

Originally posted by AbRaMcHiK:

The server.

It’s a metaphor as in “burn this bitxh to the ground” meaning burn it all, claim the insurance money.

/me buys more suicidal and superfly coins 💰

Edited By: Doug on Feb 18th 2024, 20:18:37
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 20th 2024, 13:31:00

The server.

It’s a metaphor as in “burn this bitxh to the ground” meaning burn it all, claim the insurance money.

/me walks up to Doug's soap box and slaps him in the face.

Keep my name out ur mouf!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Feb 20th 2024, 14:05:06

Thank god you came back with some extra salt. ITs time to cook more popcorn.
Dont get any tears on my popcorn or ill throw the hot kernels at you.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Doug Game profile

Feb 20th 2024, 14:52:04

Originally posted by Suicidal:

The server.

/me walks up to Doug's soap box and slaps him in the face.

Keep my name out ur mouf!

If I keep your name out your mouth, what do I put in my mouth…. /runs and buys more crazy coins
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Feb 20th 2024, 15:05:15

Wait. Am i trolling the team forums?

Y’all bad influences! I’m leaving!

Slams Door! 🚪
Paradigm VP/Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 21st 2024, 1:02:51

*peeks in

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Nate Game profile

Feb 21st 2024, 1:25:30

Always nice to see team drama that I had absolutely no involvement with.

burn this bitxh to the ground.💰

That may have been attempted in the past, at least for one set ;)

DreddJudge Game profile

Feb 23rd 2024, 13:02:35

I can finally write.
Hello everyone from Judge Dredd.
thanks for the game guys

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Feb 23rd 2024, 20:04:28

Well played!

Academus Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 11:14:39

Looks like we are heading for another "Lights out" set. Well done on your one and only victory. Enjoy it, it looks like a lucky set. Now we are back to normal, snuffing out lights.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 20:42:50

**Update**

The light cheated to win, therefore this victory is forfeit by default.

You lost again Light.

Cheers!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 20:43:34

Bunch of cheaters

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:53:00

This is what im talking about. The actions of one do not define the actions of many.
The light DIDN'T CHEAT. Milk did, apparently.
NOT THE LIGHT. We sat in killruns all day everyday.
Giving up our time for a fun fight etc.

So kiss my arse.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:07:37

Milk is your leader. And he, and many other from his initial cohort, are cheaters. We don't actually know how many. We only know the ones that I was able to prove from previous information.

You know what makes more of you look like cheaters though? When you defend a cheater, call it fake news, and say you don't care.

Makes me think a lot more of you are cheaters.

If you weren't you'd be like 'OMG, BH, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We don't condone cheating. Milkman, you did something awful. That needs to stop. We are sorry, community'.

I've seen a lot of people criticize me on here. I haven't seen a damn one of you criticize the person who I proved was cheating though. Why is that?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:10:39

You can think what you want. I am defending the team. I didn't defend milk. I dont care if he cheated or not. I care that the rest of you are saying we are all cheaters, like your girlfriend Coalie.

We are not. I dont like you or your accusations of cheating, and I will defend my team from baseless accusations until the day I quit earth again.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:12:48

I dont criticize milk because he isn't a sore loser. He cheated, and he isn't crying on here like a little b****sandwich.

You, however, are sad you get your a** handed to you, so you had to spy and dig, and destroy to get LIGHTS busted up for the set because you're losing to legit killruns by legit players, playing 1 country. I had to restart 3 friggin times in this particular set....What cheater RESTARTS?? lol...

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:14:27

Is it lunch time?
Im hungry.
Im gonna go have a non-fart sandwich.

I left you a fart sandwich BlackHole.
Smell it first. Make sure it's legit.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:22:53

Lol Empy - I like you. You may not like me, but I like your particular brand of insanity.

Let's go through this a bit.

You said you are defending the team, not milk. So the team isn't cheaters. Even though the leader of the team, and a sizeable portion of the 'players' on the team were fake and cheaters?

Ok. That's an interesting defense. I like it though. Unique!

You didn't criticize milk cause he's not a sore loser? LOL.

He can't even come on here and admit to what has been proven. No, he's not a sore loser. He's also not man enough to face the music!

He's going to hide in the shadows, figuring out how to cheat again without getting caught this time. He's probably raging about me.

I believe one of the quotes I read recently was "I Learned long ago that BH is a fvcking fluff".

Lol, I gotta be honest. I love how much he cares about me!

You keep harping on me being angry and a sore loser . I'm neither, for the record. I am not angry, I am actually very happy. I am enjoying watching you all flail about, attempting to mount a defense. It's very entertaining.

And I'm not a sore loser, cause I've lost nothing. In fact, I'd say I've actually won. In the war of Me vs Milk, I single-handedly scorched his set and his reputation. I did have to go dark for 4 months while I put my plan in place, but it was enjoyable seeing it all come to fruition.

What I did not expect was to catch Leto and Doug with their hand in the cookie jar! I thought for sure the moment I let them know about the cheating they would severe relationships with the cheaters.

That was my initial plan, take down LIGHT by splitting them up. I had NO IDEA that Leto would be so comfortable with the cheating. Alas, not all great plans work out as intended.

Lastly, Coalie is not my boyfriend. He turned me down, sadly. I think I'm gonna start flirting with Superfly next, though.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:34:19

Now this is my kinda conversation....

I dont know what team you're talking about, but the 10-12 people aligned with LITE, LITE2, and the russians I have kill runs every day with, DO NOT CHEAT. we sit, we plan, we fight, we die, we restart, we hit you again and again and again until the set ends. That is the MAJORITY of LIGHTS on team. We are not cheaters. We do not care about your silly little claim that the entire clan is cheating.

I am not mounting any defense for anything, except the majority of our team, is not cheaters, and I resent your ex girlfriend coalie saying it. I resent you saying it. I will defend leto and doug though. They are TIRELESSLY spending 20-22 hours a day online being the best alliance leaders ive had the pivalage to work with in a long long time. Doug hasnt sent me fluff pics, so you're lying there. He doesn't send em to everyone at all. And leto, is LITERALLY dealing with a Real life Emergency situation, and he's here getting insulted while dealing with that? To shame. You deserve all the flack you can get for calling him out even though he cant even defend himself right now.

I do think you're a sore loser. Its fun. Not much more reason for that.

LIGHT wont stay down forever. The rest of us will be fine. We're running a kill run AS WE SPEAK.

SuperFly eats poop. I wouldnt kiss him.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

breeze Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:46:38

The Light makes me laugh.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:47:54

my farts are breezier than you.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:50:44

Ok. I'll address these one by one.

Doug did sent me a fluff pick. He knows it and I know it. He immediately acted like he didn't. And I let him believe he didn't cause I was trying to be cool. But he did. He was sending me pics of him and his boyfriend over and over, and I think he accidentally did it. I brought it up cause I find it hilarious, and the dudes been spreading lies at me. So I figured it'd make him mad, haha.

As for you claiming the rest of LIGHT doesn't cheat. How do you know? You didn't know Milk and Whores and Taco and Smokey and all the rest of them cheated until I told you. So how would you even know?

I believe it's unlikely the rest of them cheat, to be honest. And I thought Leto would be very upset about being in bed with cheaters. I figured he'd quit working with the Light and you and the Russians could start your own thing, leaving the cheaters on their own to rot.

I did NOT expect you to defend the cheaters. That was stunning, coming from Leto.

And lastly - Again... he built a deck yesterday. He ran warchats yesterday. I know this for a fact. Don't come at me with this 'it's low of you to attack someone who can't defend themselves'.

He ABSOLUTELY could defend himself, if he wanted. He's not going to cause he's a freaking coward. He's not man enough to admit that i was right, he was wrong, and to apologize to me for the hateful things he said to me.

Leto could be a man. He could take responsibility, apologize, own it. But he won't. And that to me is a more impactful statement about his character than any of his initial defense of cheating.

Be a man, Leto. We all know you were wrong. Just come on here and admit it. I won't even make you apologize to me. I just want to hear you admit that you were wrong, and I'll ignore the passive aggressive bullfluff about me having hate in my heart and you hoping I find jesus blah blah blah.

Just be a man and admit you were wrong.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 15:53:13

What is a blue deck

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 15:54:11

Like a porch. A deck. He built a blue deck on his house. Or someone's house. I don't know, I couldn't exactly ask the guy. I just know he said he was working on it all day and posted a picture of it.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 16:01:04

All i see is "Wah wah wah, Im black hole, wah wah wah"

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 16:07:25

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Like a porch. A deck. He built a blue deck on his house. Or someone's house. I don't know, I couldn't exactly ask the guy. I just know he said he was working on it all day and posted a picture of it.

Good for him to be honest. At least he is outdoors doing something productive

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 16:51:37

This is what im talking about. The actions of one do not define the actions of many.
The light DIDN'T CHEAT. Milk did, apparently.
NOT THE LIGHT. We sat in killruns all day everyday.
Giving up our time for a fun fight etc.

So kiss my arse.

Umm.......

Ok. I'll address these one by one.

Doug did sent me a fluff pick. He knows it and I know it. He immediately acted like he didn't. And I let him believe he didn't cause I was trying to be cool. But he did. He was sending me pics of him and his boyfriend over and over, and I think he accidentally did it. I brought it up cause I find it hilarious, and the dudes been spreading lies at me. So I figured it'd make him mad, haha.

As for you claiming the rest of LIGHT doesn't cheat. How do you know? You didn't know Milk and Whores and Taco and Smokey and all the rest of them cheated until I told you. So how would you even know?

I believe it's unlikely the rest of them cheat, to be honest. And I thought Leto would be very upset about being in bed with cheaters. I figured he'd quit working with the Light and you and the Russians could start your own thing, leaving the cheaters on their own to rot.

I did NOT expect you to defend the cheaters. That was stunning, coming from Leto.

And lastly - Again... he built a deck yesterday. He ran warchats yesterday. I know this for a fact. Don't come at me with this 'it's low of you to attack someone who can't defend themselves'.

He ABSOLUTELY could defend himself, if he wanted. He's not going to cause he's a freaking coward. He's not man enough to admit that i was right, he was wrong, and to apologize to me for the hateful things he said to me.

Leto could be a man. He could take responsibility, apologize, own it. But he won't. And that to me is a more impactful statement about his character than any of his initial defense of cheating.

Be a man, Leto. We all know you were wrong. Just come on here and admit it. I won't even make you apologize to me. I just want to hear you admit that you were wrong, and I'll ignore the passive aggressive bullfluff about me having hate in my heart and you hoping I find jesus blah blah blah.

Just be a man and admit you were wrong.

Eat your words Empy!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 16:52:53

lol. Words sandwich????
Nah.
Im full of myself already. : )
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 16:54:59

lol. Words sandwich????
Nah.

You're an idiot sandwich bruh 😂
(•_•)

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 16:56:19

Never denied it. :)
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 17:15:38

<3
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 20:48:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
lol. Words sandwich????
Nah.

You're an idiot sandwich bruh 😂

This guy is an idiot poop sandwich. Are we sure that Empy is not another Milk persona?

This guy has been hardcore defending Milk all over the boards lol

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:12:06

I've been around for 25 years fluff face.

Ask around. I'm not milk. I'm not a multi. I'm not your friend.
Formerly of MKR, UCN, Elysium, TIE, PARADIGM, and more.

Get it together Superfly.
Do some research for goodness sake.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2024, 22:16:57

Empy, I cannot remember. Were you in Tie and Ely when I was there?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 23:31:15

Why would I care to research a guy who has a flatulence problem and that loves to give out and sniff fart sandwiches?

You sound like another Zack / milk multiple personality type guy to me.

PS I don’t need or want to be friends with you dude. I got Coalie and that’s all the friend I need…

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 23:54:55

Why would I care to research a guy who has a flatulence problem and that loves to give out and sniff fart sandwiches?

PS I don’t need or want to be friends with you dude. I got Coalie and that’s all the friend I need…

Cómo? No seas un culi cagado mal parido, yo soy tu amigo también!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2024, 23:58:48

He tossed you out. lol
I will still be your friend KoH.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2024, 0:00:50

Originally posted by galleri:

He tossed you out. lol
I will still be your friend KoH.

Right? Yeah you are 😄
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 0:04:46

Its funny cuz I was gonna say that I have KoH and Galleri but than i figured that this guy would accuse me of having mod bias on my side.

Funny enough over the years I have had nooblets accuse me having mod friends who delete my enemies and then i remind them that they cussed me out or that the coordinated on solo servers and all that I did was report them lol.

but yes for the record I have Coalie, KoH, Galleri, Dark Demon, Prime, Rasp, Weezy, Slagpit and Gerdler as friends. I literally do not need anymore!

breeze Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 1:12:05

my farts are breezier than you.

You're obsessed with farts lol

Marc

Mar 12th 2024, 1:25:11

I think I'm gonna start flirting with Superfly next, though.

Go anywhere near my SuperFly and I will fluffing cut you with rusty scissors.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 4:28:46

Superfly. I don't need u to be my friend. This is a game dork.
You're meaningless to me. What is important, is.... Farts.

Galleri, probably not.

I helped found ely, then I left to do MKR.

I went to TIE for one set before MKR went live.

Superfly, smell my finger.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 9:08:58

Its funny cuz I was gonna say that I have KoH and Galleri but than i figured that this guy would accuse me of having mod bias on my side.

Funny enough over the years I have had nooblets accuse me having mod friends who delete my enemies and then i remind them that they cussed me out or that the coordinated on solo servers and all that I did was report them lol.

but yes for the record I have Coalie, KoH, Galleri, Dark Demon, Prime, Rasp, Weezy, Slagpit and Gerdler as friends. I literally do not need anymore!

I feel so left out!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 10:13:59

Symba - I'll be your friend if you want......

Please don't throw up in your mouth while reading that sentence!