Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 13:55:05

Wow. I'm so dumb. We all are.

We thought it had to do with light and darkness. It doesn't.

They are light cheaters. Not full cheaters, just light cheaters.

It all makes sense. It's why so many of their members are happy to come on here and be like 'look, IM not a cheater, just some of us are, it's just some light cheating'.

Wow, can't believe it took me this long to figure that out.

Also - just curious if any of the light members have heard from Milk. I'm REALLY worried about that guy. Ever since I exposed him for the fraud that he was, nobody has heard a peep from him. Did he even restart his 5 deleted multis this set? I hope he's coming back next set.

Or maybe there has been a coup' de'tat. Did Leto kick out milk from Light Cheaters? Whose actually in charge over there now?

Someone let me know Milk and his alter-egos are ok. Super worried about the guy.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2024, 14:01:42

I’m also waiting to hear from Tigerzord

.. and whorespower

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 14:11:19

Milk watched the movie Me Myself and Irene and thought 'That could be me!!'

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 14:26:22

Don’t be worried he is alive and well. According to his twitch he is playing MTGArena non stop.

Maybe he don’t have time for earth anymore?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2024, 18:01:45

Please stop making all these "I'm butthurt" threads BlackHole, it's annoying.

Thanks.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 19:11:07

Get over it it's old news.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 19:41:05

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Wow. I'm so dumb.

Wow, can't believe it took me this long to figure that out.

You admit to cheating by playing multis and aiding others to do the same.
You are a liar by pretending to join a clan or chat only to post screenshot and private convos.
You are a liability to any clan outside of Suicide Squad.
You dont play solo servers.

Why are you still here? To dunk it in Milk? You know him personally. Call or text. Taunt him with short stories and insights. Send Bhole pics. Stand outside his window with a boom box. Its time to go man. Take your cheating no talent target practice boy toy with you.

Both you and Milk are Cheaters! Liars! Griefers! Poisoning our community.
Or sit here in the forums talking to yourself and ruin other players gaming experience by suicidal tendencies. Stupid is as stupid does i guess.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 21:36:35

Gonzo - I'm sorry friend, but you're wrong about quite a few things.

I do play solo servers. I do not know milk personally. And I'm a reformed cheater, hence why I posted here and admitted to my sins!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 21:37:05

Empy - I know it's old news. It's only light cheating, right? Not really a big deal. Old news! Ya'll are just gonna cheat a liiiittttllle bit!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 23rd 2024, 21:37:23

KoHearts -

Come give me a hug bro!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2024, 1:41:25

O O
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 24th 2024, 6:59:22

This has become a Sanctuary game.....you can admit to cheating and not get banned from the game and still allowed to spew your BS on AT forums......Thanks Biden

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 24th 2024, 7:32:35

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Gonzo - I'm sorry friend, but you're wrong about quite a few things.

I do play solo servers. I do not know milk personally. And I'm a reformed cheater, hence why I posted here and admitted to my sins!

Im never wrong. My answers may not always fit the question but horseshoes and hand grenades.
You play solo? Nobody noticed without the suicide or forum novella's.
You know Milk well enough to talk to him outside the game and have explicit details about his cheating methods and the high he got from avoiding detection by mods tracking cheating fluffs like you.

Speaking of sausage smoking cheaters, there is NO such thing as "reformed" cheaters. You will forever hold the title. Nothing you post here or whatever fantasy world you frolick through will change reality.
Nobody wants you in team, alliance or any other community server. You want express? Tournament? Sit in your corner and stroke.
Find a clan or team who wants you and witness the entire server point and laugh.

So, cheating lying multi-running back door beauty. Take the walk of shame over to Josey and his punching bag. Suicide, griefer or target practice. Thats your legacy.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 24th 2024, 11:14:53

Thanks for the kind words, Gonzo!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 27th 2024, 14:44:58

This is soooo stupid.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample