Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:37:17

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
Well, Good luck with your holy...errr..ahem...eternal war against whomever you're mad at. Have fun. And I pray...errrr I mean, I hope you get many many hugs from somebody someday....

Not interested in the extra drama

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:45:15

Just when I thought miracles couldnt happen...
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 19:45:32

I guess good luck then, you're gonna need it.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 20:45:39

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

Also, pay no attention to superdook. I just demolished him over on express and left him in a pool of his own spittle, so understandably, he’s all jammed up and has a long face.

Josey the father of lies strikes again. You and I have never engaged in express ever. I have actually finished top 10 in the last 5 consecutive rounds. You can check my profile scrub.

The only way that you and I could have fought in express was 6 rounds ago if you are actually Cathankins. It was the round that he or you??? got his or your attacks deleted and he or you?? went on a rant about eestats not being secure and mods deleting attacks...

any how please feel free to run multies so that my "Mod buddies" can delete you again you clueless cheat!

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 4th 2024, 20:50:05
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 20:54:10

lol i looked at your profile just now.

you just started playing express and your country last round got smashed into sweet nothing again. That really seems to happen to you on all servers hey?

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/express/oldcountry/4789/10

btw it looks like you fought commander1972 and he kicked your ass noob!

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/61361/express

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 4th 2024, 20:57:50

Originally posted by SuperFly:
You can check my profile scrub.

Thank you, I've been waiting for someone to say that.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 21:03:08

Originally posted by Slagpit:

Thank you my good friend. The profile button beside the name is such an awesome feature. I will say best feature of 2024 Q1 for sure!

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 21:30:06

Just when I thought miracles couldnt happen...

Well you guys run and cry if I say anything back. I could respond but then everyone gets upset because my words hurt too much. We have been through this haven’t we?

Rick Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2024, 21:37:14

I approve this message.

Josey Wales

Apr 4th 2024, 21:40:16

lol i looked at your profile just now.

you just started playing express and your country last round got smashed into sweet nothing again. That really seems to happen to you on all servers hey?

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/express/oldcountry/4789/10

btw it looks like you fought commander1972 and he kicked your ass noob!

https://www.earthempires.com/profile/61361/express

Clearly you can’t recognize a good match when you see one. You’re like the invisible fly that never was.

Anyway, why are you putting my good friends over at Evo through so much trauma? They have you to thank for the current state of affairs. They’re on edge I can tell. My sources inside the clan report low moral and that the entire clan could break up with some peeps rekindling Elders and some stitching LaF back together. All for you Damien. We would of course accept any Evo refugees and give them full citizenship. How are you supposed hit top scores when you gots to buy defense?

On express….You want to rock and roll over there son? You and me. Mano á Mano.

Do you think you have the fly juice?

What’s your #?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 22:16:12

oh Josey, I recognize and I appreciate a good beat down. Its why I like you so much.

It doesn't matter if you pick a fight with me, monsters, Mercs, Evo, SOL, SoF, The Moderators, or whoever the heck commander1972 is. You always get a beat down. Its like you are the community punching bag. I think all the punches to the head that you have taken are the reason why all of your posts are incoherent lies lol.

Any who, let me know your birthday month and I will gladly send you a padded helmet and some crayons as a gift for being our special community mascot!

Josey Wales

Apr 4th 2024, 22:40:14

oh Josey, I recognize and I appreciate a good beat down. Its why I like you so much.

It doesn't matter if you pick a fight with me, monsters, Mercs, Evo, SOL, SoF, The Moderators, or whoever the heck commander1972 is. You always get a beat down. Its like you are the community punching bag. I think all the punches to the head that you have taken are the reason why all of your posts are incoherent lies lol.

Any who, let me know your birthday month and I will gladly send you a padded helmet and some crayons as a gift for being our special community mascot!

I will give credit where credit is due:

Commander1972 was a great fighter.

You on the other hand…. Well, you just love it when I talk dirty to you and twist your brains into mush.

Remember last set when you went nuts and nearly swallowed your own tongue? That was something. Totally bezerk. Hadn’t seen anything like it in the 50 years I’ve been playing this game. Then you threatened to walk right through the door to get me… wasn’t going to matter what clan I would have been in. Your country should have been set on fire right then. But somehow, you convinced the server that we were the aggressors which doesn’t say too much for the collective iQ. Then you attacked us and we put you through a 3 second food processor. Then you couldn’t take it and cried to your girlfriends. Epic floor show. So then, the only way for you to save face was to gang up on us. 30 against 6. Without your girlfriends you don’t really amount to much.

Now go find some dishes to do and let me have my Scotch and Cuban in peace.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 22:50:03

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Really looking forward to next set.

We’ll all be reminiscing… remember those good ole’ netting days…

They're not going anywhere bullseye. You and Cathy can smack your heads against a wall all you want. There are 30+ players who want nothing more than warfare and turning you inside out. You guys can get 1 suicide each, then its restart and spending 2 months as target practice. If you're lucky the multi creating cheaters BHole and Milky will join and give some comic relief when BHole starts posting about your suicide targets being bullies and griefers. If the Russians have a moment of sobriety between bottles and beating their wife, they will tag M4D, but I expect they will go untag and join your reject revolution. Next set will end with you begging for pacts and praying Gerdler is still skulking around behind the curtain pimping for clangdi immunity.

Ok, a few things.

1. I'm a reformed multi cheater. Milk is the only one still running multis. Well him and the rest of his friends from the light alliance. I don't think anyone really knows how many multis they all have.

2. I'm not joining Josey. In fact, our squad (Salamanders and Salami, in case you were interested) is planning on declaring war on Josey's group day 1. It's come to my attention that he doesn't hate me, and I really can't have anyone not hating me. So I'll be fluffing with him.

3. The Russians won't be going solo or joining Josey. Leto has been putting in a LOT of work to cobble together a group of cheaters, doxxers, and just a good ole' fashion mix of deplorable people. Russians will definitely feel at home there.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 23:20:33

Black Hole dude, I would honestly be dumbfounded if you joined with Josey. You are honestly so much better than this numbnuts guy. You know how to run a country and Josey usually finishes well under $6 million NW on every country that he makes lol.

I can tell that Josey is trying really hard to recruit boyfriends, girlfriends or just anything with a pulse based on his riviting recruitment post on team board. Josey is hurting and desperate for friends and allies who are willing to restart 6 times in a span of 10 days lol

https://www.earthempires.com/...ercevo-52551?t=1712271202

I fear that if he does not swindle any real players he may resort to the multies that he was asking for permission to run a few posts above.

We will keep an eye out on suspicious activities and report him accordingly.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 2:08:18

BlackHole sounds like Hillary Clinton 😆
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 10:38:31

Originally posted by Rick:
I approve this message.

Mehul also approves

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 11:26:13

Originally posted by Slagpit:

Low-key one of the best changes yet :D

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 5th 2024, 11:46:35

Originally posted by Rick:
I approve this message.

*I approve this message with green beans.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:05:20

[quote poster=BlackHole; 52498; 1031646][quote poster=g0nz0; 52498; 1031600]

1. I'm a reformed multi cheater. Milk is the only one still running multis. Well him and the rest of his friends from the light alliance. I don't think anyone really knows how many multis they all have.

3. The Russians won't be going solo or joining Josey. Leto has been putting in a LOT of work to cobble together a group of cheaters, doxxers, and just a good ole' fashion mix of deplorable people. Russians will definitely feel at home there.

Butthole, just when I give you credit you F it up.

1. One person in LIGHTS cheated. ONE. The rest of us have always been legit. So shut your fluffing mouth or PROVE IT.

2. We are cobbling together a fun alliance for legit players to have fun. We don't cheat there either. So shut the fluff up or PROVE it.

Enough said.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:06:22

Post above...

One person butthole is mad at and he claims all of us are using his real name and running multies now.

Butthole, you're such a karen.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:11:27

Lastly....
Final words on the matter....

Blackhole, honestly man. Stop being a karen. You're mad at one dude. The rest of us want you to be your very special self.
Now this totally UNRELATED thread you gotta bring milkman into it and trash the rest of us just trying to play an honest reset?
You got SERIOUS MENTAL issues man.

Get a grip bro. You're a pretty nice dude when you stop WHINING so much.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:15:39

[quote poster=EmpyreanMKR; 52498; 1031668][quote poster=BlackHole; 52498; 1031646]

1. One person in LIGHTS cheated. ONE. The rest of us have always been legit. So shut your fluffing mouth or PROVE IT.

2. We are cobbling together a fun alliance for legit players to have fun. We don't cheat there either. So shut the fluff up or PROVE it.

Enough said.

So first of all, I already proved cheating, LOL.

Second, one person, that we know of. Ya'll did have a bunch of people deleted, and then a few got undeleted. We know that Milk ran at least 3 or 4 multis. We don't know how many he is still running. He has never actually admitted to wrong doing, or taken responsibility for his actions, let alone apologized to anyone. That sort of evasive behavior without remorse makes me think he is likely going to continue doing it, just trying harder to not get caught.

Given that your alliances are gladly accepting him and his cheating friends (taco, smokey, etc) - one has to assume that you condone that cheating.

What's amazing to me is that, even after all this cheating was proven, not a single person from your coalitions, leadership or otherwise, has said a negative thing about Milkman and his cheating. You haven't publicly apologized for him, apologized that your alliance was cheating, publicly asked him to stop, or for him to apologize to the community. It has been total and complete circle the wagons and be defensive about the issue.

Guilty people circle the wagons. People who aren't cheaters would come out and deal with those issues publicly, showing the community why we should trust them going forward. None of you have done that. So why should we trust any of you?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:20:18

Lastly....
Final words on the matter....

Blackhole, honestly man. Stop being a karen. You're mad at one dude. The rest of us want you to be your very special self.
Now this totally UNRELATED thread you gotta bring milkman into it and trash the rest of us just trying to play an honest reset?
You got SERIOUS MENTAL issues man.

Get a grip bro. You're a pretty nice dude when you stop WHINING so much.

You made it about milk and cheating, not me. I simply stated he was a cheater, which is a matter of fact. My post was about Josey Wales and fighting them next set.

You got all silly though at the mention of Milks name, and went off the rails with 3 consecutive posts. I know it's a sensitive topic for ya'll, since you can't seem to square the circle of 'we aren't cheaters, but we happily harbor known cheaters', but that's a you problem, not a me problem.

If you want my advice? Just kick him out. He's not even good at this game anyway, LOL. You won't be missing much.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:27:25

Dude, youre so delusional it's disgusting.
Milkman admitted cheating. He laid to rest his little character and everything for the entire server to see.

The rest of us dont owe you a nickel because we have nothing to do with what he did and admitted to doing.
He said he was sorry for "doxxing" you in EE discord in front of everyone but you're too ignorant to notice it and kept whining and fluffing right through his appology.

Our community at large didnt cheat. NONE of us but one used your real name, BUTThole, in public.
You're being a big butthole. Get a grip homie. You're making yourself look like a psychopath.

Go cry it out and come back when you're ready to live in the real world where things hurt for a minute and we move on.
Nobody owes you anything. The world owes you nothing. And you'll get no sympathy from me. Feelings get hurt. GET A GRIP and GET OVER IT. You won't find no safe space with me little boy.

EDITED: You know what I like about us? We go to EE and chat for a minute all chill. Here it looks like WW3. lmao.

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on Apr 5th 2024, 16:18:27
See Original Post
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:30:49

...and sorry, go back to the qoute. You called us all out AGAIN. You didnt just say milkman, you CALLED US ALL cheaters and DOXXERS.

Here it is again just because you can't read your own post...

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:34:13

Milkman didn't admit to cheating. He made light of ONE of his multi's, acting like a cute little story generated with chat gpt would suffice.

He never actually admitted to cheating, said sorry, said he wouldn't do it again, or did anything else that would indicate to the community that he had any bit of remorse.

Further, in his stupid story he talked about one character. I know for a fact, and have proven, that he has many multi's he uses. He didn't even acknowledge all the others, because obviously he's going to cheat again. He got caught by LaF and his answer to that was 'just ignore it and they'll forget'. That's his plan, and it's obviously worked on you.

He also didn't say he was sorry in discord. He posted a meme gif in a sarcastic manner with the words sorry. He never actually apologized though. I'd be happy to pull all the screen grabs for everyone to see.

Galleri even mentioned she was going to reduce his ban prior on the forums, that was until he acted like an even bigger DB in discord. Does that sound like someone who apologized?

You're right about one thing, though, Empy. Nobody owes me anything. And I don't expect anything from anyone. But I've got a piece of information for you...

I also don't owe you jacksh1t. I know you don't like me poking fun at the fact that ya'll are a bunch of cheating harborers... don't like it, you've got two choices.

1. Suck it up buttercup, and take your own advice. Cause I'm not gonna stop. So if you don't want to cry about it anymore, I suggest you don't read the forums.
2. Kick milk out and stop harboring cheaters. Again, he is freaking terrible at this game, so you won't be losing much.

Your choice, but calling me a psychopath, crybaby, or whatever other clever little insult you come up with isn't going to change the status quo. If you haven't learned yet, I'm not deterred by you, or any number of other people hating me, insulting me, attacking me, or vilifying me. In fact, I'd say the more insults get thrown my way, the more excited I get about having another enemy. Maybe I'll expose you for all the skeletons in your closet next...

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:36:06

Go for it. You find any?
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 13:36:43

If you're going to hit someone, do it and quit pounding your chest.

Just do something, or not. No one cares.

Last but not least: no one cares.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:37:00

Bro, guilty by association. If you don't want to be called cheaters and doxxers, then don't play with cheaters and doxxers, it's really that simple.

OK, now that Ive handled Empy, let's get back on topic everyone.

Cat/Josey, I'll be at war with you all next set. Looking forward to the fun!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:37:17

We don't negotiate with terrorists. That's you.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:37:51

Originally posted by Requiem:
If you're going to hit someone, do it and quit pounding your chest.

Just do something, or not. No one cares.

Last but not least: no one cares.

Cheers!
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:40:06

We don't negotiate with terrorists. That's you.

Whose negotiating?

You're the one crying about being called a cheater/doxxer. I'm not negotiating anything, I'm just telling you why you're being called that, and offering some friendly advice to remedy the situation.

Now stop fluffing up this thread and get back on topic!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:45:25

Topic: Good luck.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Josey Wales

Apr 5th 2024, 13:58:46

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Bro, guilty by association. If you don't want to be called cheaters and doxxers, then don't play with cheaters and doxxers, it's really that simple.

OK, now that Ive handled Empy, let's get back on topic everyone.

Cat/Josey, I'll be at war with you all next set. Looking forward to the fun!

You too Blacky?

Poll Question:

Who wants us Dead?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 13:59:22

Fellas let’s get this thread back on track.

We all agree that we will crush Josey and Cathankins 69 vs 2. It will be a real good gang bang I mean beat down right?

Ok perfect thanks see you all next set.

The SOL bot is already programmed with the following detection parameters:

Identify to two garbage suicider countries. One is complete trash despite player being a 50 year earth veteran. One is good due to player being a pro 20 year netter turned suicider.

Ok see you all at turn 120. Go team!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2024, 14:01:01

Damn you’re like the game’s punching bag. Being called a cheater, doxxer, called the “n” word by Catherine, accused of being a Trump fanboi (in a derogatory way).

And then you get jailed by the mods for defending yourself

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 14:01:06

Poll Question:

Who wants us Dead?

The entire community who you have threatened? My God you must have been dropped on your head a lot lol

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 14:14:43

Originally posted by Coalie:

Damn you’re like the game’s punching bag. Being called a cheater, doxxer, called the “n” word by Catherine, accused of being a Trump fanboi (in a derogatory way).

And then you get jailed by the mods for defending yourself

It's fine.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 14:54:28

Originally posted by Cathankins:
At this point I would say it’s safe to assume anything anyone says in this community is a lie and shouldn’t be trusted. Some of them appear to be legit sociopaths and just make up lies like that one kid everyone knew growing up. Their word is no good. Sad sight to see indeed.
CONCUR.
Do as I say, not as I do.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 14:58:23

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
At this point I would say it’s safe to assume anything anyone says in this community is a lie and shouldn’t be trusted. Some of them appear to be legit sociopaths and just make up lies like that one kid everyone knew growing up. Their word is no good. Sad sight to see indeed.
CONCUR.

Not everyone.
But at the end of the day, this game isnt reality.
Most people are characters.
In fact, it can be said about humanity in RL too. We're just avatars walking around making noises until the sun engulfs the planet and erases our existence.

Funny its coming from cath who believes we should all be forced to follow his way of life. If anyone can't be trusted...
Try defending that dude on the forums, he'll turn on you faster than you can blink.
Interesting....
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 15:12:14

*we need the entire game to take the genius known as Cat Hankins down

Only Tmac and gerdler and Andrew can even hope to 1 on 1 with the big bad Lion himself

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 15:16:02

CONCUR.

Not everyone.
In fact, it can be said about humanity in RL too. We're just avatars walking around making noises until the sun engulfs the planet and erases our existence.

Funny its coming from cath who believes we should all be forced to follow his way of life. If anyone can't be trusted...
Try defending that dude on the forums, he'll turn on you faster than you can blink.
Interesting....

I believe in Judaism. Standard judaism/zionism.

If you have a problem with that, that’s your issue. I don’t actually give a ****

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 15:17:38

CONCUR.

Not everyone.

Interesting....

My advice would be for you to stop starting a conversation that you snowflakes can’t handle

Don’t want to know my beliefs about you peasants? Then quit asking.

Want me to respect you?

Then act like good men. It’s that simple

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 15:57:34

I dont have a problem with what you believe, I also didnt ask to know more, once again. I have a problem with you shoving it up my ass, and then even harder when i told you I didnt want to know about your religion, I came here to help you out, to defend you against those that were attacking you, and you attacked me, called me a trumper, a liberal, a snowflake, a nazi, and now a peasent. Then i defended myself against your assault.

Thats how it went down. Tell the truth. Stop being a liar. (like Pinocchio)

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on Apr 5th 2024, 16:11:13
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 15:59:21

did you just call me a peasant now too?
Lmao. You are incapable of being decent. Typical...

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on Apr 5th 2024, 16:16:16
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 16:15:40

Good luck to both sides. :)
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Josey Wales

Apr 5th 2024, 16:26:50

Poll Question:

Who wants us Dead?

The entire community who you have threatened? My God you must have been dropped on your head a lot lol

Chill out. I’m just trying to get a head count of how many psychos are going to come out of the woodwork to try and knife us from behind.

Truth be told… you all love it. Admit it. The drama of it all. Freighter Class Drama Queens.

This game was collecting cobwebs and we’ve thrown a stick of dynamite in the center of all you snoozers.

The best course of action I think, is for Evo to just sit next set out all together.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 16:33:43

Josey, I'm knifing you from the front. About a year and a half ago you attacked me in alliance. I didn't forget. This is revenge.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 5th 2024, 16:41:52

[quote poster=BlackHole; 52498; 1031671][quote poster=EmpyreanMKR; 52498; 1031668]
Originally posted by BlackHole:

Enough said.

So first of all, I already proved cheating, LOL.

Second, one person, that we know of. Ya'll did have a bunch of people deleted, and then a few got undeleted. We know that Milk ran at least 3 or 4 multis. We don't know how many he is still running. He has never actually admitted to wrong doing, or taken responsibility for his actions, let alone apologized to anyone. That sort of evasive behavior without remorse makes me think he is likely going to continue doing it, just trying harder to not get caught.

Given that your alliances are gladly accepting him and his cheating friends (taco, smokey, etc) - one has to assume that you condone that cheating.

What's amazing to me is that, even after all this cheating was proven, not a single person from your coalitions, leadership or otherwise, has said a negative thing about Milkman and his cheating. You haven't publicly apologized for him, apologized that your alliance was cheating, publicly asked him to stop, or for him to apologize to the community. It has been total and complete circle the wagons and be defensive about the issue.

Guilty people circle the wagons. People who aren't cheaters would come out and deal with those issues publicly, showing the community why we should trust them going forward. None of you have done that. So why should we trust any of you?

No, technically I proved cheating :p

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 5th 2024, 16:52:17

I like your website link
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up