Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

May 11th 2024, 21:10:48

https://imgur.com/a/ockOlMj

I don't know how to get a hold of TC, but someone should probably let him know.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2024, 22:07:10

Confirmed

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 12th 2024, 0:08:02

Hmmm. My guess. You.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 12th 2024, 0:13:47

This is defamation of character. Bannable if yah ask me.
#banblackhole

You defamed two people in one shot. Ban! Ban! Ban!
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

May 12th 2024, 0:45:47

OK, #1, I didn't do anything. I'm just posting screenshots I found on the EE wiki.

#2, I think these are facts, no?

#3, I'm just a concerned citizen, trying to let Turtle Crawler know.

farmer Game profile

May 12th 2024, 2:57:17

I do not know what is going on with Turtle crawler, all i can add is this looks like it was written by a grade school kid.

TAN Game profile

May 12th 2024, 3:13:34

loooool I was about to be really pissed at BH but this is just funny (he didn't actually touch the wiki page, he probably just updated the html in his browser console and screenshotted it).
FREEEEEDOM!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2024, 4:24:50

Originally posted by BlackHole:

It isn't slander of it's true, TCs cheating is true...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

vettiv Game profile

May 12th 2024, 5:45:04

I have another concern. Who looks at Earth wiki and why?

DruncK Game profile

May 12th 2024, 11:38:43

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

It isn't slander of it's true, TCs cheating is true...

Suicidal Game profile

May 12th 2024, 13:51:35

Who cares???
Get a life!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2024, 15:26:19

Bonus

Doug Game profile

May 13th 2024, 18:16:59

Originally posted by farmer:
I do not know what is going on with Turtle crawler, all i can add is this looks like it was written by a grade school kid.

Or someone attempting to write like a school kid to hide who it is. Plus wasnt wiki like dead die 10 years? It’s up again?

Doug Game profile

May 13th 2024, 18:19:05

Originally posted by TAN:
loooool I was about to be really pissed at BH but this is just funny (he didn't actually touch the wiki page, he probably just updated the html in his browser console and screenshotted it).

Seems to be common practice for some lately. And no I’m not speaking of BH. I mean a lot of weird fluff. Btw who even check wiki? Hell I don’t check boxcar or ghq for that matter lol

Turtle Crawler Game profile

May 13th 2024, 20:48:01

Bonus

Gotta keep this one around in case anyone forgets about BHs character.

BlackHole Game profile

May 13th 2024, 20:58:36

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Bonus

Gotta keep this one around in case anyone forgets about BHs character.

Who let TC off his leash?!? He's not supposed to be allowed to post anymore, after utterly embarrassing everyone he is associated with.

Ya'll need to keep this fool tucked away in a dungeon somewhere.

Just kidding, let the Turtle out of the dungeon! It's fun to play with my food before I eat.

TC - I'm still waiting on an answer as to how someone posting a gif is indicative of them being 'detached from reality'. Do you think that people who post gifs think those gifs are actually real life, and not just a moving picture on the internet?

I think we are all waiting on an explanation on that one. I've asked you several times now, and we aren't going to move on until you either provide an answer, or admit you say stupid sh1t that makes no sense. The choice is yours, sir!

Doug Game profile

May 13th 2024, 21:33:58

Point of order Mr Speaker: what in hell are we going on about now? I’m confused as I didn’t know wiki even worked since 2010? And I mean it honestly. That place was wrecked ages ago no? PDM wiki was hijacked and they went after TAN. It was hacked years ago and can’t edit or fix it.

I reserve the balance of my time.

Edited By: Doug on May 13th 2024, 21:37:30

BlackHole Game profile

May 13th 2024, 22:20:27

Doug - let me see if I can catch you up.

About a week ago, TC picked a fight with me. He lost, badly. In the midst of him losing, he stated that I was detached from reality in response to me posting a Jennifer Lawrence 'ok, sure' gif.

Since TC likes to act like the smartest person in the room, and he likes to flex his neuropsychology knowledge, I asked him to explain and expound upon that. He still has not been able to do that, which I find troubling considering he frequently likes to talk about people's mental states, conditions, diagnoses, etc.

Since then, someone decided to edit the Earth wiki to add onto the fact that he was a known cheater. Apparently they thought it should go in the public record that Turtle Crawler was and I quote 'my b1tch'.

I happened upon it the other day, and posted it here. I thought TC would want to clarify and un-b1tch himself. Sadly, I think he really might be my b1tch, which explains why he's avoiding me on the forums.

Here's the best part about all of this though. Turtle Crawler is really... how should I put this.... stupid. And he hasn't learned that you can't just hide from me. I'll be here... waiting.... As long as I have to.

He will have to deal with me eventually. He should probably just apologize and admit he didn't actually know what he was talking about. That's the easiest way out. I suspect he won't take the easy way out though, which if I'm being honest, is more fun for me.

Doug Game profile

May 13th 2024, 23:07:01

I’m assuming TC had a different version. As there’s always 2 sides of the story. I am just shocked anyone goes to wiki I thought it was dead 10 years ago lol

Excuse my blonde moment. It’s almost Pride month and I’m more blonde this time of year lol

May 13th 2024, 23:10:49

Keep going BH. Don't stop! Whenever anyone asks about you this is the thread we're going to show them so make sure it's a complete display of you antics.

BlackHole Game profile

May 13th 2024, 23:23:51

Oh, is that the defense you're going to go with TC?

BH is bad, look at his antics!

Yes, my antics of making you explain the words you say.

I'm sorry you can't just peddle non-sense anymore without being called on it. On my watch, words have meaning. And if you're going to say people are 'detached from reality', you're going to have to justify that claim.

Do you think you're a clinical psychologist or something? Why would you even make such a stupid fvcking claim? It was really dumb of you man. You make my job sooooo easy.

BlackHole Game profile

May 13th 2024, 23:33:53

Also - TC, if THIS is the thread you're going to show people to display my antics, you're even dumber than I thought. There are 12 months of me blowing sh1t up around here. You can do much better than a thread where BH beats up a mental midget.

May 13th 2024, 23:40:07

I think all we're missing now is for you to explain how much better than us you are in your personal life, how smart you are, how beautiful your wife is, how high achieving your children are etc.

May 13th 2024, 23:44:33

Also how good you are at earth etc, the very best.

BlackHole Game profile

May 13th 2024, 23:46:31

TC- I'm not the one acting like a clinical psychologist on the forums.

You're the one with a reputation for acting more intelligent than everyone else.

Are you going to explain your 'detachment from reality' comment yet? Just tell the truth, you don't even know what you were saying, do you? Just spouting pure bs, right?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 13th 2024, 23:48:52

It's clear tc has no idea what a clinical psychologist is.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2024, 23:50:18

t's actually quite likely that I have the highest IQ of the remaining player base

I once considered what would happen if I ran into someone like me, then I concluded we'd be best friends because I like myself.

I'm also smarter, richer

BlackHole Game profile

May 13th 2024, 23:53:27

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHF

OMFG AHFHADFHLEAHFEAOHFAHAHAHAHAH

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER.

TC - you literally tried to insult me with those fvcking words of yours on the forum?!?!?!?!?/ OOMFG YOU'RE THE DUMBEST PERSRON EVER. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wow. I can't breathe. Omfg, I'm laughing so hard. I have your head on a metaphorical pike right now. Holy fluff. This is the funniest thing ever.

BlackHole Game profile

May 13th 2024, 23:55:34

20 bucks says TC goes dark for another week after this embarrassment.

Leto, pull his leash back bro. Show the turtle some mercy.

May 14th 2024, 0:09:12

Darn I was really hoping you would answer the question. I can't really respect someone who isn't respectable. Are you or are you not?

BlackHole Game profile

May 14th 2024, 0:15:18

I've just reviewed every post of yours in this thread, and they all lack the ? symbol.

Do you know what a question is? How dumb are you? Do I need to feel bad about beating up on you right now?

BlackHole Game profile

May 14th 2024, 0:17:19

TC - You're spiraling bro. Take a breath. Take a break. Go check in with Leto, get some words of encouragement. Come back when you've collected yourself and can at least attempt to make some sense.

May 14th 2024, 0:17:52

Sorry bud, I just can't respect you then. I need a reason and you don't provide one.

BlackHole Game profile

May 14th 2024, 0:22:52

Oh no!!! I don't have the turtles respect!

Clearly that's what I wanted after making you my punching bag all evening.

TC - are you going to get in trouble with Leto for breaking your gag order?

May 14th 2024, 2:42:42

Yes he's going to spank me, no big deal, I'm used to it.

You can join in if you want, we'll have a grand old time.

You gotta go "DON Turtle Crawler", and if that's not enough to get me off you'll try MR {{pick a name}} followed by "people have been running tribute countries for you for over a decade". That never fails.

I'll spank you and say "TC knows who you are and sometimes even responds to you". That'll that the cake.

BlackHole Game profile

May 14th 2024, 10:08:55

Welp, it's official. I broke the turtle.

Dude, you're nuts, lol.

Circling back to why we are all here though.

Can you explain how posting a gif makes someone 'detached from reality'? Or would you like to admit you were just saying stupid fluff?

SuperFly Game profile

May 15th 2024, 5:13:53

Originally posted by Coalie:

t's actually quite likely that I have the highest IQ of the remaining player base

I once considered what would happen if I ran into someone like me, then I concluded we'd be best friends because I like myself.

I'm also smarter, richer

I am sorry but Cathankins is the highest IQ player that we have in the game. Shame that you all are lower IQ or you would have recognized his intellectual superiority.

I think you and Caty should be friends as he is also very rich financially and spiritually.

PS you all are seethers and unclean pagans!

Cathankins Game profile

May 15th 2024, 12:58:09

Frankly I have to give it up for superfly though, last set in primary he was able to achieve 50 percent of my score. I was extremely impressed. For superfly this is quite the achievement. I hereby crown thee king of the jealous midwits and your court jester can be gonz0 and that other dude from PDM that I don’t remember his name. Possibly the guy in this thread. I don’t know though to be 100 percent honest. I just recorded their clan in my head besides stones as the npc clan. They get mad at the idea of Strategies that work it’s like trying to rob the store owner in Zelda they get all p*** off it’s funny everyone should try it

Cathankins Game profile

May 15th 2024, 13:00:51

One thing that’s true about this game is your score doesn’t lie. The numbers, regardless of how much trash you talk reflect your skill set and IQ. A lot of the netters in this game are very modest about their superiority but I question whether this community is deserving of that modesty.

May 15th 2024, 14:36:55

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by Coalie:

I'm also smarter, richer

I am sorry but Cathankins is the highest IQ player that we have in the game. Shame that you all are lower IQ or you would have recognized his intellectual superiority.

I think you and Caty should be friends as he is also very rich financially and spiritually.

PS you all are seethers and unclean pagans!

You are quite right, I did not consider Cath when saying that, only hedging it with "likely"!

SuperFly Game profile

May 15th 2024, 20:38:24

I dunno TC if you actually want to be friends with that guy though. You have charisma and personality and you are someone that you can at least chit chat with. The other guys is so smart that he is just weird AF

Cathankins Game profile

May 15th 2024, 23:30:12

Superfly is mad because I don’t want to chat on discord with all of these weirdos and have pajama parties with them on the weekends and tell each other scary stories while superflies crush ben texts us

BlackHole Game profile

May 16th 2024, 14:27:54

Wait... we can have pajama parties?!??

fluff yea, I'm in.