Verified:

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 1st 2011, 0:05:42

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Actually, we invited BSS to join this war on your behalf. We offered to let our uNAP go so they could help even out the #'s.

It's ok though - we're looking forward to some fun next set. Between you guys and SoF, it should be a hoot!

Why would you not extend that same offer to our police IMP? I mean, they could not hit you because of your uNAP. That would have been more of a fair fight than BSS joining the 20 originals left in Swords.

I think that statement speaks for itself.

KA officially drops their uNAP pact with IMP. Reason? This pact was setup with a fake Fiat. Sorry IMP, I never accepted this to begin with. I turned the other cheek because IMP came to LaE last set and informed us RoCK was going to be FS'ing us.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 0:07:33

Surprise, the u really stood for uni-sexual!

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 0:07:34

oh Snap!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 0:10:31

OH fluff I DROPPED MY MILKSHAKE!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 0:19:44

Does that mean it will stop bringing all the boys to the yard?

snawdog Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 1:01:08

Darkley Morbidness..This will cost you another sets long loss..In the words of the mighty Fred..."You big dummy!!!"
ICQ 364553524
msn

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 1st 2011, 1:05:25

Originally posted by snawdog:
Darkley Morbidness..This will cost you another sets long loss..In the words of the mighty Fred..."You big dummy!!!"

Nothing personal, just stirring fluff up for the game. =)

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 1:21:11

Originally posted by DM:
Originally posted by snawdog:

Nothing personal, just stirring fluff up for the game. =)

nope. just breaking an unbreakable pact for a BS reason. A reason anyone could apply to us so that all our pacts would be at the convenience of other alliances. Not a cool thing to do there.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 1st 2011, 1:30:13

I wasn't really concerned with it being viewed as a cool thing by IMP in the first place. Thus why it got dropped.

Punkus Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 1:31:10

Wow - and after IMP refused to address the KA issue due to their pacting while they are our police.

IMP showed what kind of clan and ally they are by honoring their pact.

KA showed what kind of clan and ally they are by this decision
Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

DM Game profile

Patron

Jan 1st 2011, 1:33:07

Originally posted by Punkus:
Wow - and after IMP refused to address the KA issue due to their pacting while they are our police.

IMP showed what kind of clan and ally they are by honoring their pact.

KA showed what kind of clan and ally they are by this decision

"IMP showed what kind of clan and ally they are by honoring their pact."

Yup, as we have honored a pact of higher value, but it's only ok when you or your allies does it, I understand.

aponic Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 1:36:55

It is called a Unap because it is unbreakable DM. Spin, spin, spin.
SOF
Cerevisi

Punkus Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 1:40:37

Yup, as we have honored a pact of higher value, but it's only ok when you or your allies does it, I understand.

Oh - Truth in a statement -

Neither Pan or KA could deal with anything alone so they had to tagteam SWORDS while trying to play the pact game with their allies
Love,

Punkus

Some Guy

Jan 1st 2011, 1:41:59

You don't drop unbreakable pacts for higher pacts. Who taught you about FA?

http://forums.earthempires.com/...3567949&z=fdp-vs-unap

As aponic said, keep spinning.

snawdog Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 1:45:50

DM has now shown KA to be a Battle fluff...Let's do it HOOKER!
ICQ 364553524
msn

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 1:49:23

if said pact was signed under false pretense (ie someone claiming to be who they are not) then the validity of said pact is in question.

Focus is currently internally debating if we will continue to honor our pact for the very same reason.

Edited By: Crippler ICD on Jan 1st 2011, 2:14:27
See Original Post
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 1:49:50

Were the pact not signed under false pretenses, I'd be a lot more inclined to honor it. You IMP types know exactly what I mean.

Punkus Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 2:02:17

Crippy - I heart U
Love,

Punkus

Mr Emerald

Jan 1st 2011, 9:25:22

Funny... Has Fiat not been Fiat since the start of EE? False or not, you signed a pact with a person who was Fiat since IMP started. Your reasoning is idiotic and it is called unbreakable for a reason.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

joeskin Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 13:06:36

DM

IMP rules
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 15:22:15

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
Funny... Has Fiat not been Fiat since the start of EE? False or not, you signed a pact with a person who was Fiat since IMP started. Your reasoning is idiotic and it is called unbreakable for a reason.

it's been common knowledge that this Fiat was not the old Fiat.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Popcom Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 15:39:43

this is why Unap are just gay.
everyone always breaks them
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

aponic Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 16:21:25

its true popcom
SOF
Cerevisi

synoder Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 16:44:11

aponic, didn't anyone ever tell you that you are not allowed to agree with someone you are at war with? sheesh, pretty soon we will all be sitting around a campfire toasting marshmellows.

ou812 Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 16:53:24

hahah

Pain Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 17:40:02

Originally posted by synoder:
aponic, didn't anyone ever tell you that you are not allowed to agree with someone you are at war with? sheesh, pretty soon we will all be sitting around a campfire toasting marshmellows.

not if i have a say. when i run up an pee on it youll be roasting nothing but urine fumes.
Your mother is a nice woman

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 18:12:17

NBK doesnt do Unaps :D Tha was banned for a while.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jan 1st 2011, 21:07:47

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
Originally posted by Mr Emerald:

it's been common knowledge that this Fiat was not the old Fiat.

What I am saying though, is Fiat in IMP has been known as Fiat since IMP started in EE FFA. Nothing changes when he is deemed a "fake". Like I said, this is a bullfluff move. I don't even like IMP.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 21:18:42

Why is everyone still kicking a dead horse? This issue has been resolved.

aponic Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 21:43:54

If you are tired of everyone kicking around your trashy political moves, then maybe you should stop making them
SOF
Cerevisi

Dragon Game profile

Jan 1st 2011, 21:49:25

I dunno if they're still called it in the new days, but I either had an FAP (Full Alliance Pact) with a clan or no pact at all.

IMO, if you pact with a clan, it's all or nothing. If that clan pulls some bonehead crap to take advantage of that pact, that's one thing, but these half-assed crap pacts are just stupid.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:10:07

aponic, since you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about in this case, would you kindly shut your yap for a change?

The solution to this issue is between PAN, IMP, and KA - and that is the way it's going to stay.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 2nd 2011, 1:13:30

here at TKO we dont sign FDP at all :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

aponic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 1:19:09

Take your own advice dude. One good trolling deserves another.
SOF
Cerevisi

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 1:50:03

aponic, since you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about in this case, would you kindly shut your yap for a change?

The solution to this issue is between PAN, IMP, and KA - and that is the way it's going to stay.

solution between yours and IMPs pact has to do with PAN?

oh thats right, because you have to protect your netters you have hiding in PAN

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Jan 2nd 2011, 1:52:30
See Original Post
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 2:34:07

Only difference, aponic, is that I actually know what the solution was, and am not way off base on it.

CD - you'll learn about PAN/KA's relations soon enough. The FA between our two clans is nobody's business but our own.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 2:38:14

Only difference, aponic, is that I actually know what the solution was, and am not way off base on it.

CD - you'll learn about PAN/KA's relations soon enough. The FA between our two clans is nobody's business but our own.

i already know you guys threatened IMP somehow to get them to stop hitting Pan so they could tag kill us!!

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Jan 2nd 2011, 3:04:53
See Original Post
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 2:38:14

i already know you guys threatened IMP somehow to get them to stop hitting Pan so they could tag kill us!

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Jan 2nd 2011, 3:05:26
See Original Post

Desperado Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 2:42:38

Iunno....

but if I was in pan, I'd FS imp over joeskin jumping ship to be in imp

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 2:44:00

Originally posted by Desperado:
Iunno....

but if I was in pan, I'd FS imp over joeskin jumping ship to be in imp

lol

IMP rules

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 3:30:53

We did nothing of the sort, CD - but assume whatever works for ya

aponic Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 17:58:07

Solution? There was no solution to my problem. It was just you sticking your nose out into our business all the time. Don't complain about me trolling you when you do it to us. If you want to come out and say that you are no longer going to do it, than I will be happy to do the same for you. Otherwise, stop complaining.
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 21:01:21

Who's talking about you/SoF here aponic? This is a thread about KA's pact with IMP - which happens to be a dead issue.

Sheesh...vanity complex much? Someone put tobasco in your panties again? Chafe yourself raw trying to get some New Year's action?

Edited By: NOW3P on Jan 3rd 2011, 0:20:06
See Original Post

Mathais Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 23:47:58

I understand that the "U" in UNAP stands for "unbreakable"... Nevertheless clans break/change them ALL the time!

I'm not trying to take sides here... I don't really care if IMP and KA are allies or not...

...but it seems like some people sure like to fluff with DM for any reason. This one's a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 21:54:19

I would have to say if the FA is lieing about who they are then is the pact valid in the first place?

how many times are the members of imp going to be screwed before they get rid of thier basement dwelling member that pretends to be multiple people.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 23:07:03

again - issue resolved. Let's all go on with our lives already.

aponic Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 23:17:55

We have a two way dialogue about trolling and I respond to you. You have a thread, about an issue, and then a conversation that emerged about trolling.

So in response to your question, you were.

Sheesh, two second memory and inability to backread?
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 4:13:38

inability to pay much attention to stupidity.