1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

rebelnbk Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 14:04:26

Bring back the love!

Tin Man

Jan 23rd 2011, 14:35:15

I don't care what Sauron says.. it's worth it to see him involved in Earth again!!!

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 19:07:21

Yup - way to reiterate what's been said 50x already in this thread and try to pass it off as original thought.

Seriously, no one's even worried about this anymore....why are we kicking a dead horse....again?

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 19:13:10

Ill kick your face.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 19:14:25

I love it when you take the time for foreplay K4F

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 19:27:38

Some things just shouldn't be rushed.
NBK

Juusto Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 20:50:06

isnt this self farming issue kind of stupid cos when NBK was allied to LAE they ignored the self farming from LAE but complained to all other tags if they did it...
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 21:03:25

We didn't complain other tags were doing it, we just complained that people kept whining about us hitting them when they did it :P

As for being allied to LAE, NBK decided that wasn't fair and adjusted our policy to make the self farming field level for everyone, by landgrabbing all farmers equally :D
NBK

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2011, 21:04:41

p
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 21:24:03

I respect NBK's decision not to support self farming by not pacting any clan that does. It seems to me to be a pretty well thought out way to do it without burning bridges. We are now considering something similar to this policy for KA.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 24th 2011, 8:37:31

Lol original thought? You wouldn't know one if it kicked you in the pants. you've got your head so far up DMs ass I'm suprised you know what's going on half the time

I clearly stated I didn't read the whole thread, was merley sick of KAs douchbaggery on the boards and ingame this set and decided to post on it.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 24th 2011, 8:54:32

And my apologies to k4f for the last couple posts. I'm done now.

Just understand that, although I may not be around much now, I worked my butt off since soul stealer left in 05 to keep NBK a force to be reckoned with and i really don't appreciate some clan, who have accomplished nothing thus far, trying to defame it.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jan 24th 2011, 9:05:30

WOOOOH! take your shirt off!

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 24th 2011, 9:16:14

Hush twiz. I told you , you'd never see ne with my shirt off again, not since you've been cheating on me with maki:P

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 24th 2011, 18:58:20

Nobody's trying to defame anyone Sauron - seriously, chill out. The only one who's still worked up here is you, and you don't even have a full idea of what's going on....

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 1:46:01

I think he has a pretty good idea of whats going on. His posts nailed it :)
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

GunGrave Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 13:02:23

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Go figure that someone take a clan mate telling them they were gonna nuke them for a petty record as a joke, huh hellrush? How 'bout those countries you ran trying to farm LaE that set, or the set after? I suppose those weren't suiciders....or at least, weren't until you had to run and hide in vacation with them?

And wow...I really didn't think NBK was that naive. You better hope that you can keep the little mutt in line - because if you don't, and he decides to get stupid with someone in KA, or one of our allies, I'm going to personally assure you here that I will take it out on the rest of NBK instead of him. No sense beating on a retard who can't understand why it's stupid to lick the window - from now on, I'm gonna smack the person who let him get my windshield all slobbery in the first place.

Might also be a fun time to remind you that boy wonder has sworn revenge on IMP next set for selling him out....

With that said - if you guys want to take on the liability for 16 poorly run countries, knock yourselves out. But I think you can probably count on at least 3 clans not pacting you next set because of it.

i like this statement... as far as HR getting out of line, we won't allow it, but if it happens, we will handle the situation and he will be dealt with accordingly, and if you really feel froggy enough to jump on the rest of NBK because of your past with HR, just remember, we're not a clan that is known for lying down during a beating. you can be sure we will dish out anything and everything we take and more, and by the end of the set, you will be hurting from it just as bad if not worse than we will.

PS... just to be clear, I AM NOT JOKING!
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 19:51:52

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
I think he has a pretty good idea of whats going on. His posts nailed it :)

haven't you learned yet, that in his warped reality NOW is never wrong?
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.