Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 23:09:29

Ok guys, apparently my first post was either misunderstood or misrepresented.

GD is not here to war as a group of 3 clans.

We are 3 clans who have decided we'd rather go the route of FDP'ing each other, and leaving everyone else unpacted (except TKO, ketchup sent me n00dz as a bribe). This does not mean if you hit one, you'll be hit by all three. It also doesn't mean we'll use 2 tags to hit another clan.

All GD is is a group of friends who enjoy playing together a lot, but have different desires on how to approach the game. GD has been set up to create a system where any player in any of the 3 clans can join the appropriate clan to pursue their own choice of game play for a given set.

If I wanna try and net, I'm joining PAN - if I wanna war, I'm joining KA - and if I want to net, but wouldn't mind warring if it came to it, I'm going to FoCuS. That is ALL this is.

As long as everyone bears in mind that if they try to gangbang any of the given clans, that the rest of us are unpacted to you all, you'll never have to worry about GD. If you try to bring 3:1 odds against KA in a war, you can probably count on FoCuS joining the fun to even things out a smidge. If you come with 1:1 odds, hell maybe even 1.5:1 against KA, I will personally make sure FoCuS leaves it at that so we can have ourselves a fun time

Man, you guys seriously like to overreact!

Don't worry aponic - if SoF wants a war, we'll be happy to oblige you. But we'll tag up when and how we want. Don't worry, we've got all reset, and KA's not goin anywhere. There will be more than enough carnage for all.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jan 28th 2011, 23:14:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit